Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? (n/t) 21:49 - Oct 6 with 6793 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 16:35 - Oct 9 with 576 viewsskippyjack

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 19:49 - Oct 8 by dickythorpe

Steve Kean who went on to manage Blackburn in 2010 came to us on loan from Falkirk I think it was with some other guy - both were gash and even looked up at my old man who was shouting advice to them in where to pass the fecking ball....nodded their heads at him as well!!!!!

I remember one away game.. Cheltenham.. a bloke in our end, just behind the goals whispering and shouting towards Shane Higgs the Cheltenham keeper..

Hey, Higgsy, Watch your posts Higgsy!

Higgsy, Higgsy, Higgsy! Watch your post Higgsy

then he'd start whispering..

(in a slow whispering voice)
Higggggggggssssyyyy
Watch your posts Higgsy
Watch they don't get you Higgsy

Then he'd rant and rave in various voices

Higgsy, Higgsy, Watch them Posts Higgsy..
They'll get you Higgsy, They'll get you

For about 25 minutes until we went 2-0 up..

then at the end of the game.. He was clapping and shouting out loud, well done Higgsy..

Higgsy shook his head and walked down the tunnel..

The stand was basically on the pitch.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 19:59 - Oct 9 with 532 viewsGrandPrix

Michael Howard was poor, he almost helped us get relegated in 2003

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Who, in your expert opinion, is the worst player ever to have played for SCFC? ( on 20:33 - Oct 9 with 517 viewsTheArtChappy

Shaun garnett. J moreria left back from benfica.

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024