Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? 22:16 - Oct 9 with 3865 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:17 - Oct 9 with 2736 viewsblueytheblue

Obvious gag, but...

You missed out "Still would though" option.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:17 - Oct 9 with 2730 viewsJackfath

I can let you alll know that Lisa is definately a lady.

FACT.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:18 - Oct 9 with 2726 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well, she was in school with me. Used to do needlework and home economics together.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:20 - Oct 9 with 2723 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:17 - Oct 9 by blueytheblue

Obvious gag, but...

You missed out "Still would though" option.

Darran would (with his Putin buttplug)

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:22 - Oct 9 with 2715 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:17 - Oct 9 by Jackfath

I can let you alll know that Lisa is definately a lady.

FACT.

Well if not a lady, she's definitely female

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:38 - Oct 9 with 2653 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 22:22 - Oct 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Well if not a lady, she's definitely female

Of course he is! I was just asking a question to see what others thought.

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 23:40 - Oct 9 with 2590 viewsJack_Meoff

He probably lives in Leith

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 23:50 - Oct 9 with 2575 viewsScoobyDoo

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 23:40 - Oct 9 by Jack_Meoff

He probably lives in Leith

Obviously rattled a few cages here Lis, good on you.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 00:07 - Oct 10 with 2557 viewsDarran

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 23:50 - Oct 9 by ScoobyDoo

Obviously rattled a few cages here Lis, good on you.

I agree weird f*cking thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 06:05 - Oct 10 with 2437 viewsRancid

A woman with opinions on a football message board confuses the f**k out of some people.Haven't you noticed she never backs down and always has to have the last word?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 6:06]
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 06:43 - Oct 10 with 2416 viewsphact0rri

One of the finest ladies I've never met.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 07:42 - Oct 10 with 2371 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 06:05 - Oct 10 by Rancid

A woman with opinions on a football message board confuses the f**k out of some people.Haven't you noticed she never backs down and always has to have the last word?

The having the last word thing, surely that only proves the lady is erm , a woman? Mind you so did Dimi

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 07:57 - Oct 10 with 2351 viewsRancid

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 07:42 - Oct 10 by Brynmill_Jack

The having the last word thing, surely that only proves the lady is erm , a woman? Mind you so did Dimi

I thought exactly the same when I typed it out and thought of Fathy too.
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 08:13 - Oct 10 with 2332 viewsdgt73

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 06:05 - Oct 10 by Rancid

Certainly doesn't confuse me. Whether it's a male or female - to completely understand the game, you have to have played it. So don't mind hearing a females opinion who have actually played the game. It's fairly easy to work out who has played and who hasn't tho, with some of the nonsense that you read on here.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 8:19]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 08:22 - Oct 10 with 2314 viewsRancid

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 08:13 - Oct 10 by dgt73

Certainly doesn't confuse me. Whether it's a male or female - to completely understand the game, you have to have played it. So don't mind hearing a females opinion who have actually played the game. It's fairly easy to work out who has played and who hasn't tho, with some of the nonsense that you read on here.

You and her could quite easily be husband and wife the way you carry on.I don't think it's absolute necessary to have played the game to have an understanding of it but it certainly helps.
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 08:37 - Oct 10 with 2297 viewsdgt73

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 08:22 - Oct 10 by Rancid

You and her could quite easily be husband and wife the way you carry on.I don't think it's absolute necessary to have played the game to have an understanding of it but it certainly helps.

Husband & wife - ummm no thanks. I'd rather boil my head.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 09:01 - Oct 10 with 2268 viewsmonmouth

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 08:37 - Oct 10 by dgt73

Husband & wife - ummm no thanks. I'd rather boil my head.

To be fair, that's the best idea you've ever had.

[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 9:03]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 09:19 - Oct 10 with 2236 viewsjack247

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 08:13 - Oct 10 by dgt73

I'm guessing you never played then?
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 09:40 - Oct 10 with 2200 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 09:01 - Oct 10 by monmouth

To be fair, that's the best idea you've ever had.

[Post edited 10 Oct 2015 9:03]

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 09:41 - Oct 10 with 2197 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 09:19 - Oct 10 by jack247

I'm guessing you never played then?

Double

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 10:09 - Oct 10 with 2152 viewsperchrockjack

Bryn is telling lies as it was still known then as domestic science

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 12:18 - Oct 10 with 2044 viewsDafyddHuw

OP - your question doesn't make sense - is that yes to her being Lisa or yes to her being a bloke?

Seems if you answer yes, you'll be right. Same as if you answer no.
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 12:38 - Oct 10 with 2015 viewsmorningstar

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 12:18 - Oct 10 by DafyddHuw

OP - your question doesn't make sense - is that yes to her being Lisa or yes to her being a bloke?

Seems if you answer yes, you'll be right. Same as if you answer no.

Oh yeah! I'd better do another one!

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 14:34 - Oct 10 with 1927 viewslondonlisa2001

I'm so sorry Morningstar, but I am a woman, living in London.

I'm afraid that your hopes of finding a Swans supporting ladyboy must remain just a fantasy for the time being !!

Btw - excellent post Rancid - I laughed a lot
Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 15:44 - Oct 10 with 1840 viewsWxmJax

Is Londonlisa really lisa or is 'it' a bloke pretending to be a female? on 14:34 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

I'm so sorry Morningstar, but I am a woman, living in London.

I'm afraid that your hopes of finding a Swans supporting ladyboy must remain just a fantasy for the time being !!

Btw - excellent post Rancid - I laughed a lot

I only posted to stop you having the last word

Stupid thread btw

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024