Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Andorra 23:23 - Oct 10 with 9927 viewsbuilthjack

Going to be a hell of a party

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Andorra on 23:48 - Oct 10 with 3311 viewsdickythorpe

The next 8 months will be full of hype.....cliche bingo, fact bingo.......how many times will we hear "we're only a small country"....and "for the first time since 1958"....."here's Cliff Jones the only surviving member who can still speak"
Wales v Andorra on 01:01 - Oct 11 with 3268 viewsImAlrightJack

Wales v Andorra on 23:48 - Oct 10 by dickythorpe

The next 8 months will be full of hype.....cliche bingo, fact bingo.......how many times will we hear "we're only a small country"....and "for the first time since 1958"....."here's Cliff Jones the only surviving member who can still speak"

Why not?, Wales were never expected to qualify, unlike England who go on for months on end when they always qualify for tournaments bar Euro 2008, but doing it when it's so damn easy for them. They go on as if they were not expected to qualify, when it was so obvious when that draw was made. We have our good reasons to keep on an on about this, let alone have S4C do a weather forecast from France (Sky Sports News did one from Rio the day after England qualified for the last WC as if they've won it already or as if its their first major tournament).

Roy Hodsgon isn't a national hero, Chris Coleman is because of expectation and the odds. Woy celebrating from the bench when his joke of a team scored against Switzerland, that's like celebrating a goal against your old club, which you would never see Chris do.

Enough of the England bashing from me, this is our time and I'm going to soak it up.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2015 1:03]
Wales v Andorra on 07:38 - Oct 11 with 3178 viewsJackfath

Chris Coleman, national hero? Do me a favour! He's been exceptionally lucky to have had a very talented group of players I his squad. Would we have qualified if mr bale had been injured?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales v Andorra on 08:11 - Oct 11 with 3161 viewsdgt73

Wales v Andorra on 07:38 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

Chris Coleman, national hero? Do me a favour! He's been exceptionally lucky to have had a very talented group of players I his squad. Would we have qualified if mr bale had been injured?

PMSL. That could be said of most managers.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wales v Andorra on 09:20 - Oct 11 with 3104 viewsJackfath

Wales v Andorra on 08:11 - Oct 11 by dgt73

PMSL. That could be said of most managers.

I'm glad you agree with me about Mr Coleman

Rofl

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales v Andorra on 09:52 - Oct 11 with 3064 viewsKilkennyjack

The english qualification achievements are not really big achievements because the groups are seeded to ensure their safe progress through. Wales on the other hand always has to fight the big boys in the group stages, one time we had both germany and holland is our group. Have a go at that one Woy. Like wales as soon as England hit the big boys in the finals then its the early flight home.

I wish the England players well, but i think we would more than give them a game if all the boys are fit. I think Woy is a very average manager.

Its going to be fun. Well done the boys.

Beware of the Risen People

Wales v Andorra on 10:04 - Oct 11 with 3041 viewsdgt73

Wales v Andorra on 09:20 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

I'm glad you agree with me about Mr Coleman

Rofl

No I don't agree with you and that's because as usual you're talking shite.

Wales v Andorra on 10:06 - Oct 11 with 3038 viewsdgt73

Wales v Andorra on 09:52 - Oct 11 by Kilkennyjack

The english qualification achievements are not really big achievements because the groups are seeded to ensure their safe progress through. Wales on the other hand always has to fight the big boys in the group stages, one time we had both germany and holland is our group. Have a go at that one Woy. Like wales as soon as England hit the big boys in the finals then its the early flight home.

I wish the England players well, but i think we would more than give them a game if all the boys are fit. I think Woy is a very average manager.

You're obsessed with being anti - English, give it up ffs.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Andorra on 10:49 - Oct 11 with 2996 viewsBorojack

Wales v Andorra on 10:06 - Oct 11 by dgt73

You're obsessed with being anti - English, give it up ffs.

Your team love the English and hate the catholic Irish so thats a bit rich coming from you.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Wales v Andorra on 10:55 - Oct 11 with 2987 viewsdgt73

Wales v Andorra on 10:49 - Oct 11 by Borojack

Your team love the English and hate the catholic Irish so thats a bit rich coming from you.

And how many times have i mentioned Rangers on here and how many anti Catholic post have I made?

Wales v Andorra on 11:02 - Oct 11 with 2970 viewsjasper_T

Wales v Andorra on 01:01 - Oct 11 by ImAlrightJack

Why not?, Wales were never expected to qualify, unlike England who go on for months on end when they always qualify for tournaments bar Euro 2008, but doing it when it's so damn easy for them. They go on as if they were not expected to qualify, when it was so obvious when that draw was made. We have our good reasons to keep on an on about this, let alone have S4C do a weather forecast from France (Sky Sports News did one from Rio the day after England qualified for the last WC as if they've won it already or as if its their first major tournament).

Roy Hodsgon isn't a national hero, Chris Coleman is because of expectation and the odds. Woy celebrating from the bench when his joke of a team scored against Switzerland, that's like celebrating a goal against your old club, which you would never see Chris do.

Enough of the England bashing from me, this is our time and I'm going to soak it up.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2015 1:03]

I expected us to qualify, given how bloated they've made the tournament. Failing to beat Israel to a third place playoff with this squad would have been a sackable offence.
Wales v Andorra on 11:37 - Oct 11 with 2945 viewsBorojack

Wales v Andorra on 10:55 - Oct 11 by dgt73

And how many times have i mentioned Rangers on here and how many anti Catholic post have I made?

I have seen a few fukc Celtic comments.
You do support a team full of bigots though that have no place in football.
I hate all that sectarian crap.

Wales v Andorra on 11:41 - Oct 11 with 2933 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wales v Andorra on 11:02 - Oct 11 by jasper_T

I expected us to qualify, given how bloated they've made the tournament. Failing to beat Israel to a third place playoff with this squad would have been a sackable offence.

It's a good point.

24 teams qualify out of 53 so almost half the runners and riders get to the tournament.

You can discount Andorra, Luxembourg, Macedona, Gibraltar, San Marino, Malta, Faroe Islands, Armenia, Moldova, Kazakhstan and Latvia as serious teams so it becomes 24 out of 42.

I'm still delighted that we have qualified because we would have even cocked this one up in the past.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Wales v Andorra on 11:45 - Oct 11 with 2922 viewsBorojack

Wales v Andorra on 11:41 - Oct 11 by Joe_bradshaw

It's a good point.

24 teams qualify out of 53 so almost half the runners and riders get to the tournament.

You can discount Andorra, Luxembourg, Macedona, Gibraltar, San Marino, Malta, Faroe Islands, Armenia, Moldova, Kazakhstan and Latvia as serious teams so it becomes 24 out of 42.

I'm still delighted that we have qualified because we would have even cocked this one up in the past.

We still did well to finish above a high quality Belgium side and Bosnia who qualified for the last World Cup and gave Argentina a run for there money.
But yes if it was the 16 team format we would be facing a play off game.

Wales v Andorra on 11:46 - Oct 11 with 2917 viewsBorojack

Wales v Andorra on 11:45 - Oct 11 by Borojack

We still did well to finish above a high quality Belgium side and Bosnia who qualified for the last World Cup and gave Argentina a run for there money.
But yes if it was the 16 team format we would be facing a play off game.

Meant beat Belgium I know we are 2nd in the group now.

Wales v Andorra on 11:52 - Oct 11 with 2903 viewsImAlrightJack

Wales v Andorra on 11:02 - Oct 11 by jasper_T

Maybe, but the top 2 in one of the qualifying cycles went through and there were no play-offs. That was Euro 2008 I think.

ITN once said "If England win tonight and qualify for Brazil, Roy Hodgson will be a national hero". Going by that, we have every right to say the same about Chris two years later.
Wales v Andorra on 11:52 - Oct 11 with 2902 viewsImAlrightJack

Wales v Andorra on 09:52 - Oct 11 by Kilkennyjack

Brilliantly and well said :D
Wales v Andorra on 12:14 - Oct 11 with 2875 viewsbuilthjack

At least we have to play 10 games to qualify

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Andorra on 12:17 - Oct 11 with 2868 viewsdgt73

Wales v Andorra on 11:37 - Oct 11 by Borojack

I have seen a few fukc Celtic comments.
You do support a team full of bigots though that have no place in football.
I hate all that sectarian crap.

Does 2 + 2 in your word = 720 ? It must do and would explain your incoherent ramblings.

Wales v Andorra on 12:36 - Oct 11 with 2845 viewsChief

Yes got my ticket. cant wait

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Andorra on 13:03 - Oct 11 with 2830 viewsBorojack

Wales v Andorra on 12:17 - Oct 11 by dgt73

Does 2 + 2 in your word = 720 ? It must do and would explain your incoherent ramblings.

Are you disputing that Rangers are full of bigots then.
And why suppirt a club with such vile fans.
I thought you were from Swansea.

Wales v Andorra on 13:31 - Oct 11 with 2785 viewsEdmundo

Yeh can't wait.......taking half day to enjoy......lets finish with a bang please👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Wales v Andorra on 01:03 - Oct 12 with 2616 viewsJBT95

Wales v Andorra on 11:52 - Oct 11 by ImAlrightJack

Maybe, but the top 2 in one of the qualifying cycles went through and there were no play-offs. That was Euro 2008 I think.

ITN once said "If England win tonight and qualify for Brazil, Roy Hodgson will be a national hero". Going by that, we have every right to say the same about Chris two years later.

Correct, most groups were of 7 teams and so 12 matchdays. It's a shame they couldn't do that set up for the World Cup qualifiers (4 groups of 7 teams and 4 groups of 6 teams = 52) as it could have the best placed second team going through automatically and the best third placed team going into the play-offs with the other 7 2nd placed teams. Also there is one 2nd placed team in the current set up that goes out. That is not on really.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2015 1:10]
Wales v Andorra on 16:21 - Oct 12 with 2353 viewsItchySphincter

Hopefully we will get a higher calibre player putting themselves forward to represent us now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wales v Andorra on 16:49 - Oct 12 with 2327 viewsLord_Bony

Wales v Andorra on 12:36 - Oct 11 by Chief

Yes got my ticket. cant wait

Me2

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024