Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster 13:00 - Oct 13 with 2299 viewsperchrockjack

Seems the Russians might well have blown this up .

Take some explaining from Vlad .

10 Brits on board that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:17 - Oct 13 with 1561 viewsLord_Bony

What Dutch Airliner airliner was that then?

FFs if you re going to start a thread do some basic research at the least...

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:18 - Oct 13 with 1559 viewsCountyJim

Both sides use the same rockets
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:28 - Oct 13 with 1553 viewsperchrockjack

ok bony.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/oct/13/mh17-crash-report-ukraine-live

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:33 - Oct 13 with 1545 viewsyescomeon

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:28 - Oct 13 by perchrockjack

ok bony.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/oct/13/mh17-crash-report-ukraine-live

The investigators are Dutch, the airline was Malaysian.

Upthecity!

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:33 - Oct 13 with 1545 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:28 - Oct 13 by perchrockjack

ok bony.

It was a Malaysian airlines plane. The investigation is being carried out by the Netherlands because Ukraine (where the plane went down) asked them to.

Poll: Tory leader

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:37 - Oct 13 with 1538 viewsMillJack

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:33 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

It was a Malaysian airlines plane. The investigation is being carried out by the Netherlands because Ukraine (where the plane went down) asked them to.

And we also still have no idea who actually shot it down. So, all in all, the OP may win the award for the post with the least amount of accuracy in the history of PlanetSwans.
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:39 - Oct 13 with 1536 viewsperchrockjack

YES I KNOW, got a bit above myself there.

Apologies

No offence

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:55 - Oct 13 with 1513 viewsMorfa_Same

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:37 - Oct 13 by MillJack

And we also still have no idea who actually shot it down. So, all in all, the OP may win the award for the post with the least amount of accuracy in the history of PlanetSwans.

Everyone knows who shot it down. The rebels boasted about it on social media before hastily deleting it. There are also videos of a rocket launcher being taken over the border into Russia the next day.

Getting the Russians to accept responsibility for their actions is another matter. They'll just do what they usually do and blame everyone else.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2015 15:59]
Login to get fewer ads

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 16:21 - Oct 13 with 1480 viewsLord_Bony

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 15:55 - Oct 13 by Morfa_Same

Everyone knows who shot it down. The rebels boasted about it on social media before hastily deleting it. There are also videos of a rocket launcher being taken over the border into Russia the next day.

Getting the Russians to accept responsibility for their actions is another matter. They'll just do what they usually do and blame everyone else.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2015 15:59]

So you think Putin and the Russian government was behind this?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 16:27 - Oct 13 with 1476 viewsMorfa_Same

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 16:21 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

So you think Putin and the Russian government was behind this?

By providing the weapons, the Russian are as culpable as those who pulled the trigger.
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 16:40 - Oct 13 with 1462 viewsLord_Bony

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 16:27 - Oct 13 by Morfa_Same

By providing the weapons, the Russian are as culpable as those who pulled the trigger.

That's not what I asked sir, please answer the question.

Are the Russian government behind this?

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 17:18 - Oct 13 with 1408 viewsMorfa_Same

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 16:40 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

That's not what I asked sir, please answer the question.

Are the Russian government behind this?

I have already said that the rebels fired the rocket. A rocket given to them by the Russians. Both are complicit in this atrocity.
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 17:20 - Oct 13 with 1407 viewsperchrockjack

You re very strident today Bone

As it happens, the flight originated in Amsterdam so my "Dutch airliner" was not inappropriate.

Most of the killed were Dutch .

What will happen (on here) is that Vlads many admirers (those lie controversial) praising his self restraint in Ukraine simply wont have it- mainly because Putin is anti America as are many on here. THEY DENY THAT OF COURSE .

No question this venal ,dangerous, power hungry killer is at it as his recent incursions into Syria would illustrate.

Yet, to listen and read some, he is protecting -what I don't know.

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 17:33 - Oct 13 with 1389 viewsjackonicko

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 16:27 - Oct 13 by Morfa_Same

Rocket launchers don't kill people. Bad people kill people.

What we need is more rocket launchers in the hands of good people. Or some rocket shields. Then we will be more safe from the bad people with rocket launchers.
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 18:27 - Oct 13 with 1348 viewsLord_Bony

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 17:18 - Oct 13 by Morfa_Same

I have already said that the rebels fired the rocket. A rocket given to them by the Russians. Both are complicit in this atrocity.

So you and dick reckon Putin supplied them with a rocket to shoot down a Malaysian passenger airline...

Yeah...ok...

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 18:33 - Oct 13 with 1333 viewsHidden_Hand

So are we the UK responsible for the actions of Al Qaeda and IS? As we supplied them with weapons?
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 18:50 - Oct 13 with 1312 viewsItchySphincter

The Russian's can do no wrong in the eyes of some people. Bunch of thugs and criminals in general and believe me, they don't like us.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 18:54 - Oct 13 with 1301 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 18:50 - Oct 13 by ItchySphincter

The Russian's can do no wrong in the eyes of some people. Bunch of thugs and criminals in general and believe me, they don't like us.

They don't like anyone. Least of all most Russians.

Poll: Tory leader

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 18:56 - Oct 13 with 1297 viewsFlashberryjack

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 18:27 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

So you and dick reckon Putin supplied them with a rocket to shoot down a Malaysian passenger airline...

Yeah...ok...

Probably supplied by either Israel or America, a joint conspiracy in order to make those nice Russians look beastly.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 18:56 - Oct 13 with 1297 viewsItchySphincter

Conditioned.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 19:05 - Oct 13 with 1278 viewsLeonisGod

I don't see what's wrong with this statement. Those are the known facts. Whether or not it was a deliberate act by the Ruskies is another point entirely and not one you were making. Based on the hastily removed comms at the time, they seemed to have open radio channels and were immediately aware As soon as it was shot down. And then proceeded with the smokescreen. At the least this suggests being some sort of accessory to murder. Dodgy bastards that lot.
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 19:16 - Oct 13 with 1260 viewsdickythorpe

The all blacks could have done with a rocket launcher earlier today if you believe the fiction on another thread....
Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 02:08 - Oct 14 with 1165 viewsHighjack

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 17:33 - Oct 13 by jackonicko

Rocket launchers don't kill people. Bad people kill people.

What we need is more rocket launchers in the hands of good people. Or some rocket shields. Then we will be more safe from the bad people with rocket launchers.

Yeah if we all had rocket launchers we could defend ourselves against other people with rocket launchers. And if our government ever tried to oppress us we could launch our rockets at them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 02:44 - Oct 14 with 1158 viewsSwansNZ

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 02:08 - Oct 14 by Highjack

Yeah if we all had rocket launchers we could defend ourselves against other people with rocket launchers. And if our government ever tried to oppress us we could launch our rockets at them.

If I was an American, I’d be sure to pop down to my local hardware store to buy a few for self-defence purposes.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Dutch Airliner airliner disaster on 05:59 - Oct 14 with 1130 viewsLord_Bony

There are elements of the governments of both Russia and America I find distasteful and I don't like.

Having said that it s not a good idea to go sht stirring at this moment in time trying to blame countries for things they have nt done...it's not good for world peace and does us no good.

Of course if the Russians had shot down this airliner then I would be the first to condemn them and strongly...but that's not the case here.it s just nonsense put out by lazy journalists from papers like the Sun and Daily Express and the readers lap it up.dangerous allegations indeed.

Most likely it was ukraine rebels who thought it was a military aircraft and shot it down...why the hell was it flying over that area with a war raging below needs to be questioned also.

All I'm concerned with is getting the facts right,not using them for point scoring and propaganda to serve political agendas in these dangerous times...why the hell would Putin do such a thing...,get real.

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024