Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 34139 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:31 - Nov 21 with 1817 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:34 - Nov 21 by CountyJim

You can put up as many photos as you like the religion part of it is a front and its looks like they have fooled you and many others

Have you thought about the Muslims fighting them

Muslims aren't the enemy - terrorism and ignorance are.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 18:42]

Says the catholic who believes in a god without any evidence whatsoever.

THAT is why you're afraid to admit this is religious. You're in no position to counter this!

And how many times do I have to say this?? - just read the frikkin Quran and you'll understand that ISIS are simply following their commandments to the letter.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:32 - Nov 21 with 1777 viewsFlashberryjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:39 - Nov 21 by ItchySphincter

WWIII?

You could well be right.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:51 - Nov 22 with 1722 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:31 - Nov 21 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Says the catholic who believes in a god without any evidence whatsoever.

THAT is why you're afraid to admit this is religious. You're in no position to counter this!

And how many times do I have to say this?? - just read the frikkin Quran and you'll understand that ISIS are simply following their commandments to the letter.

Why do I need proof strange one that

On the Quran have you noticed how many Muslims they have killed

I would get off those far right websites and do a bit more digging around
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:10 - Nov 22 with 1715 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:51 - Nov 22 by CountyJim

Could you translate that into English ?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:51 - Nov 22 with 1696 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:51 - Nov 22 by CountyJim

Let me draw you a quick parallel there, Jimmy. Do you consider Papists to be Christian?

I'll turn your question around a bit and ask on The Bible have you noticed how many Christians Romanism committed to Auto de Fe?

Do you think ISIS have the same relationship to wider Islam that Papists had to Protestants of the reformed covenant?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:02 - Nov 22 with 1687 viewsperchrockjack

Isn't it auto da fe. My Portuguese is poor though.

Great phrase though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:06 - Nov 22 with 1681 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 15:02 - Nov 22 by perchrockjack

Isn't it auto da fe. My Portuguese is poor though.

Great phrase though

Voltaire prescribes it "de" in Candide. That will do for me; then again neither he nor I are Portugese.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:29 - Nov 22 with 1652 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:51 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

Let me draw you a quick parallel there, Jimmy. Do you consider Papists to be Christian?

I'll turn your question around a bit and ask on The Bible have you noticed how many Christians Romanism committed to Auto de Fe?

Do you think ISIS have the same relationship to wider Islam that Papists had to Protestants of the reformed covenant?

Yes I consider myself a Christian and I would like the Protestant church to hand our churches back they nicked off us back
Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:57 - Nov 22 with 1629 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:29 - Nov 22 by CountyJim

Yes I consider myself a Christian and I would like the Protestant church to hand our churches back they nicked off us back

So you would consider your sect as genuinely religious despite its malign history of torture, brutality and the inducement of terror but think differently of the followers of islam who have aped your methods?

It's a somewhat contrary stance, James.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:00 - Nov 22 with 1625 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:57 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

So you would consider your sect as genuinely religious despite its malign history of torture, brutality and the inducement of terror but think differently of the followers of islam who have aped your methods?

It's gone from Islam against Christians
Islam against Islam
and now Protestants vs Catholics

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:02 - Nov 22 with 1621 viewsexiledclaseboy

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Poll: Tory leader

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:03 - Nov 22 with 1611 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:02 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Jim didn't.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 22 with 1609 viewsperchrockjack

Someone brought up ira and fact we didn't bomb Dublin only this morning on Andrew Neil prog.

Mind you, Dublin bombing had some appeal at the time.

Irish mainly neutrals

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:11 - Nov 22 with 1601 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:57 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

My writing about the churches back was meant lighthearted

The stuff about history you are right it was terrible but it is now history and horrible things have been done to Catholics in the past but I forgive those people and again its history I mean how far back do you want to go we could have a pop at the Romans for throwing people to the lions etc
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:14 - Nov 22 with 1596 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 22 by perchrockjack

Someone brought up ira and fact we didn't bomb Dublin only this morning on Andrew Neil prog.

Mind you, Dublin bombing had some appeal at the time.

Irish mainly neutrals

Some would argue, and not without foundation, that's precisley what happened in 1974.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:19 - Nov 22 with 1591 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:11 - Nov 22 by CountyJim

My writing about the churches back was meant lighthearted

The stuff about history you are right it was terrible but it is now history and horrible things have been done to Catholics in the past but I forgive those people and again its history I mean how far back do you want to go we could have a pop at the Romans for throwing people to the lions etc

My posts aren't a pop at you personally, Jim, let's establish that first of all it's more of a commentary on contradictory attitudes. You've voiced the opinion that the followers of ISIS can't be religious because of the atrocities they commit yet you retain membership in an organisation that has acted in exactly the same way for millenia.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:23 - Nov 22 with 1589 viewsperchrockjack

I don't recall us dropping bombs over the Liffey loh

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:25 - Nov 22 with 1585 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:19 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

My posts aren't a pop at you personally, Jim, let's establish that first of all it's more of a commentary on contradictory attitudes. You've voiced the opinion that the followers of ISIS can't be religious because of the atrocities they commit yet you retain membership in an organisation that has acted in exactly the same way for millenia.

Haven't all organised religions got varying amounts of blood and violence in their pasts?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:25 - Nov 22 with 1583 viewsperchrockjack

Yes but they seem to have moved on

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:26 - Nov 22 with 1581 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:23 - Nov 22 by perchrockjack

I don't recall us dropping bombs over the Liffey loh

Maybe not but I think it's beyond doubt that the Dublin and Monaghan bombs were laid with hands far more skilled than the Young Citizen Volunteers were able to boast at the time, Perch.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:26 - Nov 22 with 1582 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:25 - Nov 22 by perchrockjack

Indeed.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:29 - Nov 22 with 1575 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:25 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

Haven't all organised religions got varying amounts of blood and violence in their pasts?

I shouldn't have thought there are too many homicidal Quakers bent on subjection, Clase.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:29 - Nov 22 with 1572 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:25 - Nov 22 by perchrockjack

Moved on or been forced to move on ?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:31 - Nov 22 with 1567 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe it was dealing with it on a like for like basis the Irish being a sly shower or cowards preferring to hide behind skirts and nappies

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:36 - Nov 22 with 1556 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:31 - Nov 22 by perchrockjack

Maybe it was dealing with it on a like for like basis the Irish being a sly shower or cowards preferring to hide behind skirts and nappies

It was at the time Charles Haughey and other prominent southern Irish politicians were discovered to be engaged in the procurement of arms for PIRA. I'm of the opinion that Dublin and Monaghan were intended as a clandestine but utterly unequivocal shot across the bow. Convinced of it in point of fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024