Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer reflection 17:27 - Nov 21 with 2357 viewsmichumagic9

Garry spent 9.1 million pounds on 3 players, Eder, Tabanou and Nordffelt. The other two first team players he brought in were Tremmel and Ayew who both arrived for free transfers. Now although Ayew was an absolute gem of a signing, the others so far have not. A waste of 9 million if you ask me. We were the team With the lowest amount of signings in the window. We have the money to strengthen the team so why didn't we spend it? A very poor job in the transfer window and I hope we can bring in some real quality in the next window in January.
Transfer reflection on 17:35 - Nov 21 with 2309 viewsicecoldjack

I'm not 100% sure who made the signings myself. i would think it's a commitee thing and not just Monk .
Transfer reflection on 17:37 - Nov 21 with 2273 viewsA_Fans_Dad

According to Phil and the Trust there is no money for January signings, so we have to sell.
Can you see us getting our money back on Eder & Tabanou?
If not who do we sell?
Transfer reflection on 17:40 - Nov 21 with 2240 viewsdeanscfc

If there is no money for January signings then I hope those saying that are prepared for us to get relegated. Absolutely unbelievable.
Transfer reflection on 18:23 - Nov 21 with 2158 viewsmichumagic9

Transfer reflection on 17:37 - Nov 21 by A_Fans_Dad

According to Phil and the Trust there is no money for January signings, so we have to sell.
If not who do we sell?

Looks like it will be a relegation battle then and I don't think we would sell them but if we did maybe half the fee we bought them for.
Transfer reflection on 19:13 - Nov 21 with 2086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Transfer reflection on 18:23 - Nov 21 by michumagic9

Looks like it will be a relegation battle then and I don't think we would sell them but if we did maybe half the fee we bought them for.

How about Ayew or even Shelvey? I'm going to get pelters for this but we are severely short on creativity in midfield at the moment.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Transfer reflection on 19:15 - Nov 21 with 2072 viewsPhil_S

Transfer reflection on 17:37 - Nov 21 by A_Fans_Dad

If not who do we sell?

Of course neither Phil or the Trust have said this

Carry on
Transfer reflection on 19:17 - Nov 21 with 2059 viewsdickythorpe

No money for January signings.......are you fecking for real?
Transfer reflection on 19:33 - Nov 21 with 2010 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Transfer reflection on 19:15 - Nov 21 by Phil_S

Of course neither Phil or the Trust have said this

Carry on

I quote you
"Our inability to back our players is legendary at this club - we don't have an alternative (outside of Eder) and we won't get an alternative in January unless we sell Gomis first. "
"Or even a player who would take away the golden boot at the end of the season but there is such a thing as cashflow and to buy we need to sell. "
"What an injury doesn't do is generate the significant of cash needed to buy a new player "
"The point for me is we don't (unless I am mistaken) have a pot of money to replace them with "

I quote the trust
"There is generally an assumption across the fan base, media, general public etc. that Swansea City is awash with cash and can go out and spend £15m on another striker without a second thought. This may be the general consensus however the reality, sadly, is very different. Once you factor in all of the above, there is precious little money readily available for all the other things we’d love to see."
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer reflection on 19:37 - Nov 21 with 1978 viewsPhil_S

Transfer reflection on 19:33 - Nov 21 by A_Fans_Dad

I quote you
"Our inability to back our players is legendary at this club - we don't have an alternative (outside of Eder) and we won't get an alternative in January unless we sell Gomis first. "
"Or even a player who would take away the golden boot at the end of the season but there is such a thing as cashflow and to buy we need to sell. "
"What an injury doesn't do is generate the significant of cash needed to buy a new player "
"The point for me is we don't (unless I am mistaken) have a pot of money to replace them with "

I quote the trust
"There is generally an assumption across the fan base, media, general public etc. that Swansea City is awash with cash and can go out and spend £15m on another striker without a second thought. This may be the general consensus however the reality, sadly, is very different. Once you factor in all of the above, there is precious little money readily available for all the other things we’d love to see."

Ok that's some good searching of taking comments completely out of context and not quoting the full discussion which will always have been around people wanting to spend £10-£12m on one player. This has been pointed out to you before, normally just before yu leave the discussion

On the Trust one, that is fairly self explanatory and does not say what you claim it says

Try and read whole discussions and remember them rather than the bits that you want to think you have read
Transfer reflection on 19:38 - Nov 21 with 1966 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Transfer reflection on 19:37 - Nov 21 by Phil_S

Ok that's some good searching of taking comments completely out of context and not quoting the full discussion which will always have been around people wanting to spend £10-£12m on one player. This has been pointed out to you before, normally just before yu leave the discussion

On the Trust one, that is fairly self explanatory and does not say what you claim it says

Try and read whole discussions and remember them rather than the bits that you want to think you have read

Phil, you said it. Man up and stop calling me a liar.
Transfer reflection on 19:41 - Nov 21 with 1936 viewsPhil_S

Transfer reflection on 19:38 - Nov 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Phil, you said it. Man up and stop calling me a liar.

You're off again, nobody has called you a liar so stop making things up that haven't been said

Read the first line of my last post again
I have never said there is no money in the January transfer pot - each of those comments will have come in a discussion about big money signings
Transfer reflection on 19:46 - Nov 21 with 1897 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Transfer reflection on 19:41 - Nov 21 by Phil_S

You're off again, nobody has called you a liar so stop making things up that haven't been said

Read the first line of my last post again
I have never said there is no money in the January transfer pot - each of those comments will have come in a discussion about big money signings

£8M -£10M is not a big money signing.
I will let the other posters make up their own mind who remembers it better.
I said "According to Phil and the Trust there is no money for January signings,"
You said "Of course neither Phil or the Trust have said this "

So if that is not calling me a liar what is it exactly?
Transfer reflection on 19:49 - Nov 21 with 1887 viewsCooperman

For those that are alleged to know, or think they know, can they come clean with what Tabanou has allegedly done?

Inserting the word allegedly into the response can remove all risk of libel, allegedly.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 19:51]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Transfer reflection on 19:52 - Nov 21 with 1870 viewsPhil_S

Transfer reflection on 19:46 - Nov 21 by A_Fans_Dad

£8M -£10M is not a big money signing.
I will let the other posters make up their own mind who remembers it better.
I said "According to Phil and the Trust there is no money for January signings,"
You said "Of course neither Phil or the Trust have said this "

So if that is not calling me a liar what is it exactly?

Lets leave it to others you are right but £8-£10m is a big money signing, reference how many times we have paid in excess of £8m in the past 5 years for a reason why

Its a disagreement with you, happens all the time on here, I haven't called you anything
Transfer reflection on 20:00 - Nov 21 with 1835 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Transfer reflection on 19:52 - Nov 21 by Phil_S

Lets leave it to others you are right but £8-£10m is a big money signing, reference how many times we have paid in excess of £8m in the past 5 years for a reason why

Its a disagreement with you, happens all the time on here, I haven't called you anything

It is all about perspective, £10M to a small club versus £40M or even £25M to a big club.
That is one of the probems, Swansea is a small club in a very big expensive league.
Transfer reflection on 20:01 - Nov 21 with 1824 viewsPhil_S

Transfer reflection on 20:00 - Nov 21 by A_Fans_Dad

It is all about perspective, £10M to a small club versus £40M or even £25M to a big club.
That is one of the probems, Swansea is a small club in a very big expensive league.

You don't say. Hence why £8-£10m is a big money signing for us whatever way you want to look at it.
Transfer reflection on 20:13 - Nov 21 with 1791 viewsraynor94

Transfer reflection on 18:23 - Nov 21 by michumagic9

Look on the bright side mun, it will save you having to buy a season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Transfer reflection on 20:29 - Nov 21 with 1737 viewsjasper_T

Transfer reflection on 19:49 - Nov 21 by Cooperman

For those that are alleged to know, or think they know, can they come clean with what Tabanou has allegedly done?

Inserting the word allegedly into the response can remove all risk of libel, allegedly.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 19:51]

Bluebird tattoo. Didn't find it in the medical.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024