Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool away XI 22:13 - Nov 23 with 1641 viewsshandyjack

keep it tight as possible and defend for our lives ala Southampton away last season

FAB
Rangel FF Ash Tayls

Ki Cork

Wayne Siggy Tabbanou

Ayew

Poll: Expectation for the season

Liverpool away XI on 22:18 - Nov 23 with 1622 viewsHuw57

Fabianski

Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor

Ki Cork

Ayew Siggy Tabanou

Eder

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Liverpool away XI on 08:44 - Nov 24 with 1553 viewsPegojack

Are you guys serious? Play a left back out of position in his first league start of the season? At Anfield?

Admittedly it is difficult to think who we've got to replace JJS in midfield, someone with a bit of physical presence. I would think Cork has to play, and I hope Ki has rediscovered the art of tackling after last Saturday. With Cork in the strictly defensive role, Ki is going to have to be more proactive in turning defence into attack.

This is the line up I expect Monk to go with:

Fab
Naughton, FF, Ash, Taylor
Ki, Cork
Wayne, Siggy, Ayew
Gomis

Is there anyone else, apart maybe from Leon and Jeff, who is a serious contender for a start on Sunday?

I will be attending a pub in Hereford amongst all the plastic Scousers with a heavy heart and praying for a miracle.
Liverpool away XI on 09:20 - Nov 24 with 1503 viewsjasper_T

Tabanou has played one season as a left back. Before that he was a left winger by trade.
Liverpool away XI on 09:26 - Nov 24 with 1483 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool away XI on 08:44 - Nov 24 by Pegojack

Are you guys serious? Play a left back out of position in his first league start of the season? At Anfield?

Admittedly it is difficult to think who we've got to replace JJS in midfield, someone with a bit of physical presence. I would think Cork has to play, and I hope Ki has rediscovered the art of tackling after last Saturday. With Cork in the strictly defensive role, Ki is going to have to be more proactive in turning defence into attack.

This is the line up I expect Monk to go with:

Fab
Naughton, FF, Ash, Taylor
Ki, Cork
Wayne, Siggy, Ayew
Gomis

Is there anyone else, apart maybe from Leon and Jeff, who is a serious contender for a start on Sunday?

I will be attending a pub in Hereford amongst all the plastic Scousers with a heavy heart and praying for a miracle.

I won't be going near the pub here unless we're three up after 75 mins.

#plackyscousehouse

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool away XI on 09:40 - Nov 24 with 1460 viewsJock_The_Jack

Possibly time to revert to Garry's Diamond??? Something we haven't seen much off this season after last year's experimentation.

Fab
Naughton-FF-Ash-Tayls
Cork
Ki-Shelvey
Siggy
Ayew-Gomis
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 9:40]
Liverpool away XI on 09:41 - Nov 24 with 1453 viewsPegojack

Liverpool away XI on 09:26 - Nov 24 by monmouth

I won't be going near the pub here unless we're three up after 75 mins.

#plackyscousehouse

I may attend incognito, with Swans top hidden under jumper. So when we score the winner in the 89th minute, I can run around like a maniac with said jumper pulled up over head....
Liverpool away XI on 10:01 - Nov 24 with 1429 viewstomdickharry

Whatever 11 take the field they are going to have to run like at no time this season,Klopp is a fine Manager who already knows our strengths and weaknesses,going to be an interesting afternoon,after all Palace beat them at Anfield in their last home game and look at them last night,awful.
Liverpool away XI on 10:04 - Nov 24 with 1426 viewsraynor94

Tabbanou! people advocating throw in in a player at Liverpool when he hasn't played a league game, mind boggling

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool away XI on 10:08 - Nov 24 with 1417 viewsperchrockjack

If Franck is rather delicate then this game not for him.

We can and should front up to Liverpool who will be very confident. They ll need to have the cockiness rammed up the arris.

Truly good players love these games so let's not feel humble, get heads up and spit in their faces.

This game can change the season

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool away XI on 10:29 - Nov 24 with 1380 viewsyescomeon

Fab
Rangel, Fernández/Bartley, Williams, Taylor
Britton, Cork
Routledge, Gylfi, Ayew
Eder

Upthecity!

Liverpool away XI on 10:38 - Nov 24 with 1367 viewsDanGom1

......Fab.......

Rangel, FF, Williams Taylor

....Britton....Cork

Barrow....Siggy ......Montero

..........Ayew..........

Reason I've gone to Barrow on the right is, I'd like to see Ayew in the false number 9 role and maybe barrow, jeff and ayew can change positions through out the match, Would give Liverpool alot to think about and could be devastating on the break.
Liverpool away XI on 10:45 - Nov 24 with 1349 viewsjasper_T

Liverpool away XI on 09:40 - Nov 24 by Jock_The_Jack

Possibly time to revert to Garry's Diamond??? Something we haven't seen much off this season after last year's experimentation.

Fab
Naughton-FF-Ash-Tayls
Cork
Ki-Shelvey
Siggy
Ayew-Gomis

Jonjo is suspended.
Liverpool away XI on 10:47 - Nov 24 with 1348 viewsjack247

Liverpool away XI on 09:40 - Nov 24 by Jock_The_Jack

Fab
Naughton-FF-Ash-Tayls
Cork
Ki-Shelvey
Siggy
Ayew-Gomis

That's the team I would have gone with too. Possibly Leon in for Ki, but I'd be happy either way.

Edit - forgot Shelvey was out. As bad as Ki was on Saturday, I'd play him and Leon in between Cork and Siggy. Ayew in the second striker role, Routs and Montero on the bench.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 13:32]
Liverpool away XI on 11:04 - Nov 24 with 1324 viewsJocJack

Liverpool away XI on 10:47 - Nov 24 by jack247

That's the team I would have gone with too. Possibly Leon in for Ki, but I'd be happy either way.

Edit - forgot Shelvey was out. As bad as Ki was on Saturday, I'd play him and Leon in between Cork and Siggy. Ayew in the second striker role, Routs and Montero on the bench.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 13:32]

Ki shouldn't be anywhere near starting 11 on current form, unless the opposition switch to slow motion. He needs a kick up the backside. If he does show some indication he's found some form, play him in a more forward role, he knows where the goals are when he plays for his Country?
Liverpool away XI on 11:54 - Nov 24 with 1289 viewsjasper_T

Liverpool away XI on 11:04 - Nov 24 by JocJack

Ki shouldn't be anywhere near starting 11 on current form, unless the opposition switch to slow motion. He needs a kick up the backside. If he does show some indication he's found some form, play him in a more forward role, he knows where the goals are when he plays for his Country?

Because he takes penalties and they play against Laos.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024