Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The B'rstards 22:17 - Nov 24 with 2400 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

And the smarmy C@nts Autumn statement tomorrow , all in the name of a made up word Austerity .

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The B'rstards on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 1587 viewsjackportis

Get into politics. Get out of ur Union do something about it rather than post a thread on Internet forum.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The B'rstards on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 1584 viewsjackportis

To many victims around.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The B'rstards on 22:26 - Nov 24 with 1550 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The B'rstards on 22:20 - Nov 24 by jackportis

To many victims around.

Oh,there will be plenty of them tomorrow brother .

The B'rstards on 22:28 - Nov 24 with 1543 viewsjackportis

The B'rstards on 22:26 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Oh,there will be plenty of them tomorrow brother .

Yes has anyone who struggles ever thought of working hard. Re educate, start a business or indeed apply for a better job. It appears some blame the government. People should take responsibility for themselves.

The B'rstards on 22:38 - Nov 24 with 1511 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The B'rstards on 22:28 - Nov 24 by jackportis

Yes has anyone who struggles ever thought of working hard. Re educate, start a business or indeed apply for a better job. It appears some blame the government. People should take responsibility for themselves.

Well yes of course they have .

The B'rstards on 22:41 - Nov 24 with 1498 viewsjackportis

The B'rstards on 22:38 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Well yes of course they have .

Have they really? I'm not so sure.

The B'rstards on 22:50 - Nov 24 with 1466 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The B'rstards on 22:41 - Nov 24 by jackportis

Have they really? I'm not so sure.

Obviously not .

I'll await the the results .

I have a feeling they'll back down on some cuts .

The B'rstards on 23:03 - Nov 24 with 1427 viewslovejuicejack

Ah right, didn't realize it was so easy you should of said b4 mun. I hear that a lot of hard working people are having their tax credits cut by the government and for what, yeah to pay for war.
Login to get fewer ads

The B'rstards on 11:32 - Nov 25 with 1251 viewsPegojack

How do you suggest the most vulnerable in society 'take responsibility for themselves'?

I work in adult social care and my job is to purchase provision for those people. I am talking about elderly people with dementia, Alzheimers, all manner of physical disabilities and frailties, people with mental illness, people with learning difficulties, people with serious physical disabilities, head injuries, etc., etc. The list is a long one. They may be members of your family, or they will be soon. Or, sooner or later, they will be you.

I can tell you what is happening now, at this minute, in this vital but 'invisible' part of our society. The costs and the demand on local councils are continually going UP and UP, while this government is continually CUTTING the finance available. They are trying to get a quart out of a pint pot, and it ain't going to work for much longer and the system will collapse.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 11:35]
The B'rstards on 11:45 - Nov 25 with 1234 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The B'rstards on 11:32 - Nov 25 by Pegojack

How do you suggest the most vulnerable in society 'take responsibility for themselves'?

I work in adult social care and my job is to purchase provision for those people. I am talking about elderly people with dementia, Alzheimers, all manner of physical disabilities and frailties, people with mental illness, people with learning difficulties, people with serious physical disabilities, head injuries, etc., etc. The list is a long one. They may be members of your family, or they will be soon. Or, sooner or later, they will be you.

I can tell you what is happening now, at this minute, in this vital but 'invisible' part of our society. The costs and the demand on local councils are continually going UP and UP, while this government is continually CUTTING the finance available. They are trying to get a quart out of a pint pot, and it ain't going to work for much longer and the system will collapse.

Absolutly

But the I'm alright brigade don't see this, this government has treated theses kind of people with contempt .

There's money out there , get after these government ruling corporations, Amazon paid 2p of every pound earned last year ,thats just a start

Greed is the down fall of this mess .

The B'rstards on 11:48 - Nov 25 with 1229 viewsdailew

Yup.

What austerity?

Still overspending by £80bn a year. Lots more cuts needed.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The B'rstards on 13:13 - Nov 25 with 1177 viewsjackportis

The B'rstards on 11:32 - Nov 25 by Pegojack

You mentioned vulnerable people. Ok with regards to me. I pay into a pension realistically. I save parts of my income. I have life assurances. I keep my skill levels up to date. This is open to everyone. Anyway don't you get free care if you have no money so what's your point? My original point was at abled people.

The B'rstards on 16:49 - Nov 25 with 1103 viewsDr_Winston

A high ranking Labour politician actually quoted from a book by a mass murdering paedophile in the house of Commons. I anxiously await the uproar.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The B'rstards on 17:10 - Nov 25 with 1081 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile the bankers make obscene amounts of money...all those billions in bailouts have got to be paid by someone after all. Lets not forget the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan...eye watering...another coming up soon.

So yes keep those cuts coming....

In the meantime the top 5% wealthiest have doubled their worth the last few years...seems fair to me...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The B'rstards on 17:26 - Nov 25 with 1059 viewsjackportis

The bankers get their bonus based on results. If they make money so does joe public in the way of pension funds. Fact. The problem is most don't have pensions sit back rely on the state and winge how hard done to they are.

The B'rstards on 17:39 - Nov 25 with 1048 viewsdailew

The B'rstards on 17:10 - Nov 25 by Lord_Bony

Meanwhile the bankers make obscene amounts of money...all those billions in bailouts have got to be paid by someone after all. Lets not forget the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan...eye watering...another coming up soon.

So yes keep those cuts coming....

In the meantime the top 5% wealthiest have doubled their worth the last few years...seems fair to me...

Yup.

Labor should never have bailed the bankers out or gone to war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Left the UK in a right mess .

The B'rstards on 17:59 - Nov 25 with 1022 viewsjackportis

The B'rstards on 17:39 - Nov 25 by dailew

Yup.

Labor should never have bailed the bankers out or gone to war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Left the UK in a right mess .

The regulation failed. They did not have much choice. The industry is essential. Banking is not like steel or coal.

The B'rstards on 18:43 - Nov 25 with 983 viewsdailew

The B'rstards on 17:59 - Nov 25 by jackportis

The regulation failed. They did not have much choice. The industry is essential. Banking is not like steel or coal.

The banking industry would still be there if it hadn't been bailed out.
Not all banks were bust.

You sound like a bit of a commie wanting to bail out "essential" industries.

The B'rstards on 18:49 - Nov 25 with 972 viewsdgt73

That's a magnificent post......one of the best I've read oh here.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The B'rstards on 19:02 - Nov 25 with 948 viewsHighjack

The B'rstards on 16:49 - Nov 25 by Dr_Winston

A high ranking Labour politician actually quoted from a book by a mass murdering paedophile in the house of Commons. I anxiously await the uproar.

Was he reading Tony blairs biography again?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The B'rstards on 19:04 - Nov 25 with 944 viewsdailew

The B'rstards on 18:49 - Nov 25 by dgt73

That's a magnificent post......one of the best I've read oh here.

Shame it doesn't apply to bankers. Just bail em out if they gamble and fail.

The B'rstards on 19:19 - Nov 25 with 914 viewsLeonisGod

Gideon's shot himself in the foot on this one (or has he?). He's been a devious, lying @hole that nobody should trust again. A thoroughly contemptible man who's happy to propagate lies and play with people's emotions just to score political points and align himself to higher personal goals.

The thing that will save him is it will be seen both as a political masterstroke and most voters are only concerned with themselves. I imagine some will even be grateful that the widely discussed fake cuts now don't need to be made. Great, but he could have said this before.
The B'rstards on 19:24 - Nov 25 with 907 viewsexiledclaseboy

The B'rstards on 19:19 - Nov 25 by LeonisGod

Gideon's shot himself in the foot on this one (or has he?). He's been a devious, lying @hole that nobody should trust again. A thoroughly contemptible man who's happy to propagate lies and play with people's emotions just to score political points and align himself to higher personal goals.

The thing that will save him is it will be seen both as a political masterstroke and most voters are only concerned with themselves. I imagine some will even be grateful that the widely discussed fake cuts now don't need to be made. Great, but he could have said this before.

Tax credits aside ( they would have gone through with that had the Lords not voted it down) what happened today is the oldest political trick in the book. Ramp up the essential and devastating nature of the spending cuts in advance of the Commons set piece and then when they turn out to be slightly less devastating everyone's relieved and the Chancellor gets political brownie points. In a few days someone will start analysing the detail behind the Commons soundbites but by then it won't matter.

Poll: Tory leader

The B'rstards on 19:52 - Nov 25 with 879 viewsLeonisGod

The B'rstards on 19:24 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

Tax credits aside ( they would have gone through with that had the Lords not voted it down) what happened today is the oldest political trick in the book. Ramp up the essential and devastating nature of the spending cuts in advance of the Commons set piece and then when they turn out to be slightly less devastating everyone's relieved and the Chancellor gets political brownie points. In a few days someone will start analysing the detail behind the Commons soundbites but by then it won't matter.

Indeed, and as shown by this thread plenty of people bought it. He's an odious weasel!
The B'rstards on 20:37 - Nov 25 with 847 viewsthe_oracle

The B'rstards on 17:26 - Nov 25 by jackportis

The bankers get their bonus based on results. If they make money so does joe public in the way of pension funds. Fact. The problem is most don't have pensions sit back rely on the state and winge how hard done to they are.

Yep. All those scrounging bastards on minimum wage and zero hours should be putting 40% of their huge pay packet in to a pension now. They might not be able to feed, clothe and house themselves right now but at least they will have a pension if they reach 70.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024