Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emily bishop 19:32 - Nov 23 with 1186 viewsjackportis

Leavin after 55 years service. She is going travelling on the show with her travelling nephew. It got me thinking wouldn't it be "current" for the soaps to have a Muslim family to travel out to Syria then come back and shoot a few people? Don't emmerdale have an annual event of tragic deaths?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Emily bishop on 19:34 - Nov 23 with 1179 viewsJackfath

Dev Alahan is a Hindu.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Emily bishop on 19:36 - Nov 23 with 1174 viewsCountyJim

Emily bishop on 19:34 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

Dev Alahan is a Hindu.

There is a Muslim family on the Street

Good luck Emily with your travels
Emily bishop on 19:37 - Nov 23 with 1172 viewsjackportis

Emily bishop on 19:34 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

Dev Alahan is a Hindu.

I'm thinking of that teenage lad with the chip on his shoulder who works in the gym.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Emily bishop on 20:35 - Nov 23 with 1102 viewsexiledclaseboy

She never got over Ernest's death. And that bigamist she married.

Poll: Tory leader

Emily bishop on 20:54 - Nov 23 with 1073 viewsdickythorpe

Emily bishop on 20:35 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

Huge charlie head off screen.
Emily bishop on 22:10 - Nov 23 with 1013 viewsWatchman

you would though

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Emily bishop on 23:15 - Nov 23 with 979 viewsHighjack

Why would a woman who must be in her nineties and lived on the same street doing fu ck all exciting for her entire life suddenly decide to go backpacking around South America?

I thought the train crashing off the bridge was unrealistic considering they had already done that story in the 60s and I imagine British rail would have put safeguards in to prevent it happening again, but this is ridiculous.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Emily bishop on 00:36 - Nov 24 with 937 viewsLoyal

In reality he would have probably hammered her from behind on numerous occasions. It's hard to imagine Emily in that position or indeed screaming 'whack it on my tits you cnt'.

But that's soaps for you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Emily bishop on 06:50 - Nov 24 with 886 viewsjackal

Her son in real life is a very good sports journalist. Oliver Holt.
Emily bishop on 07:16 - Nov 24 with 870 viewsexiledclaseboy

Emily bishop on 00:36 - Nov 24 by Loyal

In reality he would have probably hammered her from behind on numerous occasions. It's hard to imagine Emily in that position or indeed screaming 'whack it on my tits you cnt'.

Classy.

Poll: Tory leader

Emily bishop on 10:45 - Nov 24 with 783 viewsHighjack

Emily bishop on 00:36 - Nov 24 by Loyal

I must have played that scenario in my head about a thousand times during my teenage years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Emily bishop on 19:21 - Nov 26 with 648 viewsLoyal

Emily bishop on 10:45 - Nov 24 by Highjack

I must have played that scenario in my head about a thousand times during my teenage years.

I would imagine she is pretty dried up, I'm just trying to prevent her from unnecessary pain. Keep it simple, like the Swansea way 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024