Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38089 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 29 with 2357 viewsicecoldjack

If we carry on playing this way I'll be happy. Gylfi playing triangles with Leon and routs makes a big difference as we play through them not in front of them.

It means we start getting behind a bit more . Same with naught on and routs too.

Much improved and back to what we should ve been doing weeks ago .
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 29 with 2365 viewsmax936

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 29 by monmouth

The commentators on my stream are utter shit. One even said it's like a training exercise for scousehouse. They must be crap in training then.

Yeah I heard that to, that was the first 25 mins though, Benteke clattered Bartley but got away with it yep Bart tackled him on the edge of the box and freekick, Houghton thought it was clear cut though typically.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 29 with 2340 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

We're actually doing ok here. It's a shame the narrative of "we're sh*t" was set on here before the game had even started. Lose and we're shit, Monk's gotta go, draw and we're sh*t but got lucky, Monk's gotta go, win and we're sh*t but a miracle happened, Monk's gotta go. Tragic.

I don't think that the most moderate and longstanding Fans on here would subscribe to that .

Anybody who has supported our Club since the 1970's, 1980's or 1990's even will allow our footballing principles to be usurped by random Managers who play long ball football (Jackett).

I genuinely hope that Monk survives this pressure point.

We need to stick together lads imagine an outsider coming in to assess our squad in January ala QPR guaranteed failure.

Learn from this season then move on is it ?

STID

YJB

👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 29 with 2336 viewsSgorioFruit

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

Leon is playing very well, but he was crap last week.

Crap but got us the penalty with a sublime pass

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 29 with 2329 viewsEdmundo

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

If we carry on playing this way I'll be happy. Gylfi playing triangles with Leon and routs makes a big difference as we play through them not in front of them.

It means we start getting behind a bit more . Same with naught on and routs too.

Looking good, cummon boys....work it👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:18 - Nov 29 with 2321 viewsskippyjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Funny no mention of how well Ki is doing, because he isn't, he has ball watched most of the game.
He is really good at finding open space, but it when they have the ball.
Plus he only ever faces off a player, he is not tackling or making interventions and posters are slating Bartley.

Well a simple defensive interception almost ended up in our net..

He played Benteke onside in acres

He made a needless foul on Benteke just outside the box

liability.. championship defending

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:19 - Nov 29 with 2309 viewsCooperman

I was very apprehensive when I saw the team sheet so I went outside to pick leaves up. Coming back in I find a positive tone however I'm still apprehensive so I'm off for a bath. Hopefully it will be 0-1 by the time I'm done.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 29 with 2187 viewsJack_Kass

This was always going to be a game more suited to our recent strengths.

We're good at the whole 'defend and nick on the break' gameplan, which usually stands up in places like Anfield.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 29 with 2177 viewsbonymine

Ice cold what's your problem butt ?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:24 - Nov 29 with 2141 viewsBloodyhills

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:19 - Nov 29 by Cooperman

I was very apprehensive when I saw the team sheet so I went outside to pick leaves up. Coming back in I find a positive tone however I'm still apprehensive so I'm off for a bath. Hopefully it will be 0-1 by the time I'm done.

Let's hope it is :--)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:25 - Nov 29 with 2129 viewsSwaneeRiver

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:19 - Nov 29 by Cooperman

In which case I hope you stay in the bath until after full time so it will be a 1-0 win !
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:26 - Nov 29 with 2083 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:25 - Nov 29 by SwaneeRiver

In which case I hope you stay in the bath until after full time so it will be a 1-0 win !

0-0 be happy days ....

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:26 - Nov 29 with 2056 viewsSwaneeRiver

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:04 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

I've deliberatly not mentioned Leon as thought I may be a bit blinkered but thought after last game he got a bit of unfair criticism.

Has kept the ball moving quickly and some of his turns have been sublime
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 17:06]

Last game Leon was as poor as most. From what I've heard he's playing really well today.
Much improved performance so far
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:27 - Nov 29 with 2045 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:23 - Nov 29 by bonymine

Ice cold what's your problem butt ?

Don't know your history or what mate?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:28 - Nov 29 with 2002 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

We're actually doing ok here. It's a shame the narrative of "we're sh*t" was set on here before the game had even started. Lose and we're shit, Monk's gotta go, draw and we're sh*t but got lucky, Monk's gotta go, win and we're sh*t but a miracle happened, Monk's gotta go. Tragic.

Ha. Were you confident when you saw the team? I admit I thought he'd lost his bananas. I've already seen enough though to know that Monk has to have more chances and a fair number of themas long as we don't collapse like a pack of caeds if the scouse knobs score...and depending on the unknown unknowns behind the scenes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:28 - Nov 29 with 1987 viewsSwanseajill

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

Wont be enough ( the improvement ) for many, but if we as Swans fans cant be positive then who the hell will be.
I hope we can keep it up until the 90min.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:31 - Nov 29 with 1836 viewsskippyjack

It's looking a lot like last season..

75 minutes and we go for it with subs

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:32 - Nov 29 with 1795 viewsLord_Bony

Midfield keeping shape much better now..Ayew doing a great job defending breaking them down.

Looks like we ve stopped the rot.....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:32 - Nov 29 with 1769 viewsbonymine

Ice cold where are you .

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:33 - Nov 29 with 1722 viewsAnotherJohn

Another nudge in the back there to dispossess Leon and lead to a chance and then it happens...
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 29 with 1692 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ah f*ck.

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 29 with 1642 viewsbonymine

Looking good so far Penalty WTF !??

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 1599 viewsLord_Bony

ffs no way was that pen deliberate.....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 1562 viewsphact0rri

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 29 by bonymine

Looking good so far Penalty WTF !??

That was ridiculous.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 1562 viewsbermudajack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:28 - Nov 29 by Swanseajill

Wont be enough ( the improvement ) for many, but if we as Swans fans cant be positive then who the hell will be.
I hope we can keep it up until the 90min.

Shit 😞 1-0 to the scousers, Taylor handball - Milner penalty 😟

Poll: Priority for new manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024