Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38090 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 2377 viewsElward

What the hell was Taylor doing. Why wave your arms in the air
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 2374 viewsOldjack

Never a pen ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 2376 viewsBloodyhills

Bullshit decision :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 with 2370 viewslidojack

Time to see if we have a plan B
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 29 with 2326 viewsSgorioFruit

And all that hard work has come undone

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 29 with 2294 viewsPozuelosSideys

Oh fhuck off. That was exactly the same as Winston Reid against us last season at home.

Bullsshit

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 29 with 2271 viewsblaine_scfc

I'm sorry but that's a pen all day long.

Arms up, turns his back.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 29 with 2271 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 by Bloodyhills

Bullshit decision :(

C**nts

All that hard work then this ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2222 viewsmonmouth

That's a bitter one to take. Ridiculous punishment for the 'crime'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2212 viewsskippyjack

Oh well, we tried.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2206 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't turn your f*cking back on the ball!

Schoolboy stuff.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2202 viewsElward

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 29 by blaine_scfc

Arms up, turns his back.

Yep. Stupid of Taylor to do that
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2202 viewsEdmundo

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 29 by bonymine

Looking good so far Penalty WTF !??

Spawny tw*ts!

Taylor couldn't do much about that!

Ah Liverpool singing at last 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2189 viewsJack_Kass

Cheers Neil

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2162 viewsTrundle10

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:35 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

Never a pen ffs mun

Possibly not. If it were the other way around we would have been baying for it though
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2145 viewsJohnw102

Referee Taylor again.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 2141 viewsmacthejack

Penalty all day long I'm afraid. Keep your arms down Neil
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:38 - Nov 29 with 2056 viewsdeanscfc

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:36 - Nov 29 by bonymine

C**nts

All that hard work then this ...

And now we need to bring on montero, gomis etc to try and get the goal back. Should have been on from the start. Can anyone remember an actual proper shot on target?
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:38 - Nov 29 with 2056 viewsElward

Another reason i want to see Tabanou instead of Taylor. What the hell he doing waving his arms in the air. Schoolboy stuff that is
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:39 - Nov 29 with 2001 viewsmorningstar

Arms up, turns his back.

Do you realise how youve contradicted yourself there?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:39 - Nov 29 with 1986 viewsMorfa_Same

Never a pen. What a joke of a ref.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:39 - Nov 29 with 1956 viewsSwansNZ

Arms up, turns his back.

Not allowed to turn your back?

If you jump, your arms naturally go up.

Crap decision.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:40 - Nov 29 with 1901 viewsbonymine

Ice cold where are you ??

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:41 - Nov 29 with 1781 viewsSwansNZ

Gomis on to save the day.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:43 - Nov 29 with 1619 viewsdeanscfc

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:41 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

Gomis on to save the day.

To save monk's job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024