Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today results 17:01 - Nov 28 with 2539 viewsperchrockjack

Bournemouth? To me they should stay up with that spirit.

Sunderland under alladyce will fight .

Hopefully Newcastle and keep their respective managers.

Concerning is it not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Today results on 17:09 - Nov 28 with 1527 viewsAnotherJohn

Sunderland have now picked up 6 points in a week, which together with Bournemouth's improved form suggests to me that we should be worried. West Brom are three points ahead of us, and that makes me wonder if the 3 relegated teams will come from the pack from 14th down. At the time of our last relegation from the top division we were 14th at the end of November, as we will be this season.
Today results on 17:11 - Nov 28 with 1519 viewsPrivate_Partz

If we were in our usual position sitting relatively comfortable in the top half I would be congratulating Bournemouth tonight.
Unfortunately this has now closed the gap to four points before we drop into the zone.
Bad result for us and I am cursing the waiter for not keeping his act together until the end.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Today results on 17:12 - Nov 28 with 1507 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Today results on 17:09 - Nov 28 by AnotherJohn

Sunderland have now picked up 6 points in a week, which together with Bournemouth's improved form suggests to me that we should be worried. West Brom are three points ahead of us, and that makes me wonder if the 3 relegated teams will come from the pack from 14th down. At the time of our last relegation from the top division we were 14th at the end of November, as we will be this season.

long way to go
as normal in any year bottom 10 already in the mix

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Today results on 17:14 - Nov 28 with 1496 viewsmonmouth

Jesus. We are just a third of the way through. What a heap of little girl tripe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today results on 17:16 - Nov 28 with 1479 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cheers AJ that has cheered me up no end ;-)
It is still early days but we need to get our act together pdq and a point at Anfield would be a good starter.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Today results on 17:17 - Nov 28 with 1461 viewsDarran

Today results on 17:14 - Nov 28 by monmouth

Jesus. We are just a third of the way through. What a heap of little girl tripe.

Exactly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today results on 17:17 - Nov 28 with 1462 viewsunion_jack

Is it though Mon!? It's not as if we've been unlucky is it?

Very worrying imo.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Today results on 17:17 - Nov 28 with 1454 viewscontroversial_jack

A third of the way through, yes, but won just once in 9 games
Login to get fewer ads

Today results on 17:18 - Nov 28 with 1454 viewsperchrockjack

All about momentum.

Good is better than bad.

As we re gash right now, we need all the help we can get.

Offal is good for you

Today results on 17:23 - Nov 28 with 1414 viewsjack247

Sunderland have made the change and it is telling. Villa, hopefully, have brought in the wrong man. A few teams probably need to freshen up. Newcastle probably will, they look to have an awful squad though, so not an easy job for anyone.

If Garry can get us firing, or we bring in someone else who can, we really won't have any trouble.
Today results on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 1410 viewsAnotherJohn

I don't take back that I'm worried. If you forget our first four games, when we had a bit of form, then we've taken six points from nine games. Admittedly it is still early, but our trajectory reminds me of that other season. So news of that 98th minute Bournemouth goal hit home hard for me.

The only thing that Garry can take heart from is that Steve McClaren has replaced him as favourite to get the chop next.
Today results on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 1362 viewsMagic_Michu

Newcastle and Villa will surely finish below us... I'm struggling to find a 3rd that I think will on current form.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Today results on 17:46 - Nov 28 with 1309 viewsthevetch

we got no chance of winning the league,people been saying its boring nothing to play for ffs now we got something to play for stop whingeing and enjoy the ride fans have got to support through thick and thin like we used to.
Today results on 17:47 - Nov 28 with 1302 viewsmonmouth

Today results on 17:17 - Nov 28 by union_jack

Is it though Mon!? It's not as if we've been unlucky is it?

Very worrying imo.

I'm not saying that our form isn't worrying though mate, I'm saying that it's far too early to predict the impact of other results and to let it freak folk out.

Today results on 17:52 - Nov 28 with 1275 viewsStarsky

Today results on 17:47 - Nov 28 by monmouth

I'm not saying that our form isn't worrying though mate, I'm saying that it's far too early to predict the impact of other results and to let it freak folk out.

Hey Monny... Have you noticed the more Sky money that's available, the more our FANS worry.
Bunch of accountants we've turned into, lol
Just enjoy the journey, highs and lows. Look at upcoming games hopefully, not worriedly.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 18:03]

It's just the internet, init.

Today results on 17:55 - Nov 28 with 1261 viewsmonmouth

Man Und look utter gash. If they don't play better or nick a win all hell will break loose. Anyone can do anyone in this league. ManC and Arse look stand outs.

The wonder of the premier league who has fired Leicester to the top seems to be onthe bench yet again too.

That Vardy one looks lively for sure. F**k a duck he's just scored.

Today results on 20:20 - Nov 28 with 1096 viewsraynor94

Anotherjohn, glass half empty? he hasn't even got a glass, one of the most negative posters I have ever had the misfortune to come across

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Today results on 20:36 - Nov 28 with 1069 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today results on 17:18 - Nov 28 by perchrockjack

All about momentum.

Good is better than bad.

As we re gash right now, we need all the help we can get.

Offal is good for you

And to be fair Perch we have been bloody offal of late...........................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today results on 20:45 - Nov 28 with 1048 viewsplasjack

Today results on 20:36 - Nov 28 by Brynmill_Jack

And to be fair Perch we have been bloody offal of late...........................................

Question is have we got the guts?.
Today results on 20:49 - Nov 28 with 1037 viewsraynor94

Today results on 20:45 - Nov 28 by plasjack

Question is have we got the guts?.

I certainly don't think we have a Lilly liver

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Today results on 10:06 - Nov 29 with 890 viewsWhiterockin

If we loose today we will not be 14th at the end of November. Probably 15th possibly 16th, two points and two places above the relegation zone.
Today results on 10:23 - Nov 29 with 853 viewsSgorioFruit

At the end of the day i think Garry has got til January to turn this around, if not then we can start worrying.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Today results on 10:27 - Nov 29 with 850 viewsicecoldjack

The fact Leicester are at the top just goes to show how meh the premier league is these days .

Prem clubs have been on the slide in Europe which shows the standard is falling.

What are foreign clubs doing right with less money is the question our club should be asking.

If we can get back ahead of the curve then the swans can get back to doing well in this league, two of the worst teams I've seen are Newcastle and villa unless things change we will be there with them .

Watford,Bournemouth,Norwich,west brom and Sunderland all look up for a battle, we need to at least match that if not monk will struggle to hold onto his job
Today results on 10:28 - Nov 29 with 839 viewsperchrockjack

AMUSING was that ,Stephen.

Today results on 10:45 - Nov 29 with 804 viewsSgorioFruit

Today results on 10:27 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

The fact Leicester are at the top just goes to show how meh the premier league is these days .

Prem clubs have been on the slide in Europe which shows the standard is falling.

What are foreign clubs doing right with less money is the question our club should be asking.

If we can get back ahead of the curve then the swans can get back to doing well in this league, two of the worst teams I've seen are Newcastle and villa unless things change we will be there with them .

Watford,Bournemouth,Norwich,west brom and Sunderland all look up for a battle, we need to at least match that if not monk will struggle to hold onto his job

Bang on the money.

Top posting

Everyone else take note

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024