Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk: no danger of a relegation fight 19:23 - Nov 29 with 6166 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sure to tweak the Monk haters, but he's right.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Monk: no danger of a relegation fight on 11:46 - Dec 1 with 580 viewsswancity

In theory 13 clubs are in a relegation fight to use that expression. His comment has been taken out of context. All he is saying is that with that fight and ability we won't be contenders for relegation in April / May. Of course he appreciates that all 13 clubs can go down and that includes us...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Monk: no danger of a relegation fight on 12:24 - Dec 1 with 515 viewslovejuicejack

Monk: no danger of a relegation fight on 11:46 - Dec 1 by swancity

In theory 13 clubs are in a relegation fight to use that expression. His comment has been taken out of context. All he is saying is that with that fight and ability we won't be contenders for relegation in April / May. Of course he appreciates that all 13 clubs can go down and that includes us...

Only if that fight and commitment results in goals, and that's goals speed by us and not conceding any, you know like winning games
Monk: no danger of a relegation fight on 13:07 - Dec 1 with 463 viewsmonmouth

Monk: no danger of a relegation fight on 11:11 - Dec 1 by WarwickHunt

Thought you meant Roberts with the gog comment...

Ah yes I see. I had a vision of the Hughes in my sights.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monk: no danger of a relegation fight on 13:09 - Dec 1 with 455 viewsperchrockjack

Don't fook with warwick ,mon. He s awesome and loves Jesus too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk: no danger of a relegation fight on 13:45 - Dec 1 with 424 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk: no danger of a relegation fight on 13:09 - Dec 1 by perchrockjack

Don't fook with warwick ,mon. He s awesome and loves Jesus too

Peace and blessings upon you, bredren.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024