Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World War 3 07:23 - Dec 1 with 12908 viewsLord_Bony

Does anyone else think we are close?

I've taken an interest in global politics for many years and I can honestly say that events in the middle east are now so serious and out of control,a thermo nuclear war is on the horizon.

It will probably escalate by Russia shooting down a NATO (Turkish) jet in retaliation for what happened last week. Their new anti aircraft systems have just rolled into Syria and are warning Turkey to keep out or they will fire as they are not invited there. Turkey has come back with a big screw you...

The stage is set folks for something big to unfold....very soon as tensions are high,all this just before we vote to send our forces in.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

World War 3 on 22:42 - Dec 1 with 3397 viewsLord_Bony

World War 3 on 19:52 - Dec 1 by waynekerr55

I can't believe he down arrowed my star wars x wing picture.

He's changed since becoming a MOD!

PMSL Wayne darling relax...I m sorry but it s all part of show business...I m just entertaining the masses.....no offence sweetie...x

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

World War 3 on 23:04 - Dec 1 with 3360 viewsJJJack

World War 3 on 12:39 - Dec 1 by Jack_Kass

World War 3 started 14 years ago

Around then yes. As per the scenario with every major conflict of the 20th century, The States (and cronies) decided their economy was knackered and their power was waning and decided to falsify a war by inventing a non-existent conflict in order to declare war as a consequence of this. As Robin Cook said shortly before his highly mysterious but "entirely natural" ( that in no way resembled that of David Kelly)death, Al-Qaeda is nothing other than the U.S.'s Mujarahdin anti-Russian database and has never existed as its own entity , as such.
The sad thing is, i used to think people who thought this way were bonkers. Until I bothered to look intio it . And realised, that, depressingly, its entirely accurate.
World War 3 on 23:07 - Dec 1 with 3357 viewsLord_Bony

World War 3 on 23:04 - Dec 1 by JJJack

Around then yes. As per the scenario with every major conflict of the 20th century, The States (and cronies) decided their economy was knackered and their power was waning and decided to falsify a war by inventing a non-existent conflict in order to declare war as a consequence of this. As Robin Cook said shortly before his highly mysterious but "entirely natural" ( that in no way resembled that of David Kelly)death, Al-Qaeda is nothing other than the U.S.'s Mujarahdin anti-Russian database and has never existed as its own entity , as such.
The sad thing is, i used to think people who thought this way were bonkers. Until I bothered to look intio it . And realised, that, depressingly, its entirely accurate.

Well said my friend,another one with eyes wide open that can see the bigger picture and whats unfolding...we ve been conned.

Good to see so many people awake on this site...

World War 3 on 23:15 - Dec 1 with 3348 viewsJJJack

World War 3 on 23:07 - Dec 1 by Lord_Bony

Well said my friend,another one with eyes wide open that can see the bigger picture and whats unfolding...we ve been conned.

Good to see so many people awake on this site...

....but still too few and far , far too late. The idea that someone like Cameron is calling the shots on what we do is insane. His strings are being pulled from far, far away. I'm ignorant of many of the nuances of the Middle East situation and I take little interest because the inevitable will happen regardless. But day to day in my job I have to deal with the fall-out of the demonisation of muslims that is now prevailing and being in Bristol, tensions are starting to run high. It's ugly and malignant and nothing to do with ordinary people trying to make their way in the world whilst the forces of evil say one thing and fund another....
World War 3 on 00:18 - Dec 2 with 3299 viewsRogerstone

I best dig my copy of Threads out or look on YouTube for Protect and Survive films

[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 0:19]

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

World War 3 on 05:52 - Dec 2 with 3249 viewsJack_Meoff

I thought this was a decent listen from Peter Hitchens, rasises some pertinent points:

http://www.lbc.co.uk/peter-hitchens-on-camerons-delusional-case-for-war--120456

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

World War 3 on 07:34 - Dec 2 with 3232 viewsepaul

World War 3 on 05:52 - Dec 2 by Jack_Meoff

I thought this was a decent listen from Peter Hitchens, rasises some pertinent points:

http://www.lbc.co.uk/peter-hitchens-on-camerons-delusional-case-for-war--120456

Blimey, so all of us who oppose any air strikes on Syria are now terrorist sympathisers

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

World War 3 on 07:49 - Dec 2 with 3224 viewsdailew

World War 3 on 07:34 - Dec 2 by epaul

Blimey, so all of us who oppose any air strikes on Syria are now terrorist sympathisers

?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

World War 3 on 09:13 - Dec 2 with 3182 viewsLord_Bony

World War 3 on 07:34 - Dec 2 by epaul

The R.A.F. Going into Syria worries me on a few points.

1. Mission Creep. Once we re in there it will lead onto other things getting us fully embroiled in the situation.

2. Inefectiveness. We won't have much effect and it will make our streets even more dangerous.

3. Toppling Assad. High on the agenda...maybe that's the main objective eventually which leads us finally to....

4. The Syrian Army. If we bomb them intentionally or unintentionally it will open a can of worms.

RAF pilots could find themselves shot at and in dogfights with Syrian jets and ground SAM missiles if it turned ugly...not a good place to be,they could be shot by both sides there.

I would prefer if the UK stood on the sidelines on this one.

World War 3 on 22:54 - Dec 2 with 3092 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

World War 3 on 09:13 - Dec 2 by Lord_Bony

The R.A.F. Going into Syria worries me on a few points.

1. Mission Creep. Once we re in there it will lead onto other things getting us fully embroiled in the situation.

2. Inefectiveness. We won't have much effect and it will make our streets even more dangerous.

3. Toppling Assad. High on the agenda...maybe that's the main objective eventually which leads us finally to....

4. The Syrian Army. If we bomb them intentionally or unintentionally it will open a can of worms.

RAF pilots could find themselves shot at and in dogfights with Syrian jets and ground SAM missiles if it turned ugly...not a good place to be,they could be shot by both sides there.

I would prefer if the UK stood on the sidelines on this one.

So we are in

how do we get out of this one then

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

World War 3 on 18:48 - Dec 3 with 3020 viewseddie71

Worrying times, the world seems to grow a slightly more dangerous place with every passing day. I don't think war is inevitable and I would hope good sense would prevail but there are signs that things are reaching a critical mass and while I am sure its not what anyone would want things have a nasty habit of escalating.
World War 3 on 19:11 - Dec 3 with 3005 viewsBloodyhills

Things are dreadful but I can't see any of the major powers using nukes. Heaven forbid some ISIS type loonies get their hands on one though.
Shudder at the thought.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

World War 3 on 19:14 - Dec 3 with 3004 viewsBloodyhills

World War 3 on 10:13 - Dec 1 by ItchySphincter

Turkey needs to realise might is right in this situation with Russia. They are putting everyone at risk in as battle they can't possible win. They need to fall in line or be f*cked off.

I think NATO /EU need to have a word with Turkey to stop funding ISIS or we will feck them off.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

World War 3 on 00:55 - Dec 4 with 2960 viewsLord_Bony

Strangely the Bible prophecy says when Damascus,the capital of Syria lies in ruins,it will be the beginning of the end,the start of Armageddon (ww3) Isaiah.

Strangely,the teachings of Islam say similar.

We are getting close people.

World War 3 on 01:02 - Dec 4 with 2954 viewsEbo

World War 3 on 00:18 - Dec 2 by Rogerstone

I best dig my copy of Threads out or look on YouTube for Protect and Survive films

[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 0:19]

Here you go enjoy

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

World War 3 on 09:05 - Dec 4 with 2687 viewsJack_Meoff

World War 3 on 00:55 - Dec 4 by Lord_Bony

Strangely the Bible prophecy says when Damascus,the capital of Syria lies in ruins,it will be the beginning of the end,the start of Armageddon (ww3) Isaiah.

A few years ago I'd have probably scoffed at that. Not now.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

World War 3 on 10:02 - Dec 4 with 2678 viewsWarwickHunt

You're f*cking nuts, fair play.
World War 3 on 10:24 - Dec 4 with 2660 viewsdailew

There'll be a few fundies polishing their rods at the thought.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

World War 3 on 11:35 - Dec 4 with 2646 viewsLord_Bony

Folks..if you have sinned...and I know I have aplenty..

Maybe now is a good time,if you can find it in your hearts, to get on your knees and pray for salvation this Holiday Season....

World War 3 on 11:50 - Dec 4 with 2635 viewsraynor94

World War 3 on 11:35 - Dec 4 by Lord_Bony

Folks..if you have sinned...and I know I have aplenty..

Maybe now is a good time,if you can find it in your hearts, to get on your knees and pray for salvation this Holiday Season....

Do you write for the Express group at all?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

World War 3 on 19:42 - Dec 4 with 2563 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Bible says lots of other mental sh*t too.

IT'S IN REVELATIONS, PEOPLE!

Poll: Tory leader

World War 3 on 19:11 - Dec 5 with 2483 viewsLord_Bony

World War 3 on 22:54 - Dec 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

So we are in

how do we get out of this one then

Humanity is fecked Tom.

This will be our last Christmas....

World War 3 on 10:47 - Dec 7 with 2370 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

World War 3 on 19:11 - Dec 5 by Lord_Bony

Humanity is fecked Tom.

This will be our last Christmas....

https://www.rt.com/news/324940-syrian-army-coalition-strike/

Some friendly "regime change" fire

World War 3 on 11:16 - Dec 7 with 2361 viewsLord_Bony

World War 3 on 10:47 - Dec 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

https://www.rt.com/news/324940-syrian-army-coalition-strike/

Some friendly "regime change" fire

Yes it's all brewing nicely Tom as the real reason we are in there becomes more apparent over the next few weeks..it's not fighting Isis but regime change so we can get a puppet in there and carve the place up. BTW the Russian embassy got hit by mortar shells in Damascus last night...all brewing nicely...
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/russia-calls-action-after-embassy-syria

World War 3 on 19:59 - Dec 19 with 1452 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

BY f@ck its taken a step closer today.

Fraz Ferdinand anyone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024