Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely 20:19 - Dec 20 with 6788 viewsthomasJack

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-speed-boss-search-Marcelo-Bie

Poll: Next signing

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:24 - Dec 20 with 4935 viewsblaine_scfc

Taking on an assistant manager is going to be risky. Disappointing we have missed out on Bielsa, the longer it went on the least likely it was going to be.
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:27 - Dec 20 with 4905 viewsJack123

Great reporting by the SWEP, I logged off the page after the first few lines failure was in capitals.. 60p a go, I wouldn't pay 6p for that Fuc*ing rag!

libera nos a malo

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:30 - Dec 20 with 4871 viewsGowerjack

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:27 - Dec 20 by Jack123

Great reporting by the SWEP, I logged off the page after the first few lines failure was in capitals.. 60p a go, I wouldn't pay 6p for that Fuc*ing rag!

The Post website is shite of the highest order.

And the paper is worse.

Shame really the Post used to be part of the weft & weave of life in Swansea now sadly long gone.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:31 - Dec 20 with 4864 viewsHuw57

Has UplandsJack lied to us?!
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 20:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:48 - Dec 20 with 4691 viewsblaine_scfc

Why did Huw Cooze put that tweet out though? He must have thought the deal was as good as done, if it was only a wind up, I don't really think it's an appropriate one given the position we are in.
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:59 - Dec 20 with 4605 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I find it hard to believe that the issue with bielsa is length of contract.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:01 - Dec 20 with 4578 viewstomdickharry

The way things are going Curt will remain in post,what a shambles.
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:03 - Dec 20 with 4560 viewsNeiltheTaylor

One positive is that it won't take much to speed up the search.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:09 - Dec 20 with 4513 viewsAngelRangelQS

Farcical
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:11 - Dec 20 with 4484 viewsexiledclaseboy

An absolute shambles

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:17 - Dec 20 with 4445 viewsmax936

Its all about money at this level and especially at this point in the season, club remains frugal rightly or wrongly, I wouldn't expect any major signings next month either and that is where the Bielsa deal as fallen down.

Somin needs to be done though because I don't think we would have scored today if we were still playing now, as well has Gomis worked today to be as offside as he was so many times is not good.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:24 - Dec 20 with 4371 viewsmonmouth

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:11 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

An absolute shambles

To get ourselves into the current situation, absof*ckinglutely. Not to compound the shambles by appointing a rushed disaster and turning it into an omnishambles, not so.

They've been asleep at the wheel though, without doubt. No kisses, and no dividend (yeah, right).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:37 - Dec 20 with 4286 viewsjruss1

Looks like they zoned in on Bielsa and failed to get him.

Be interesting to see who they turn to now?
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:38 - Dec 20 with 4268 viewsFerryjack

The main problem holding up the deal is not the actual contract that is sorted but the extras that he wants the main one being a payout if he is sacked of £5,000,000.
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:38 - Dec 20 with 4262 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Rodgers didn't get the Chelsea job...

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:40 - Dec 20 with 4237 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:37 - Dec 20 by jruss1

Looks like they zoned in on Bielsa and failed to get him.

Be interesting to see who they turn to now?

Poyet? I always thought we'd end up with him, we just took the scenic route....

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:46 - Dec 20 with 4168 viewsperchrockjack

Lots of slagging if on here innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:46 - Dec 20 with 4155 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:01 - Dec 20 by tomdickharry

All very depressing. I hope Huw is not hoping that we have turned the corner under Curt and therefore hanging on to see how things pan out as it is another cheap option.
Curt himself has said he doubts he is cut out for management and he is always going to err on the cautious side as caretaker manager.
I doubt this option will be enough keep us in this league.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:46 - Dec 20 with 4152 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:01 - Dec 20 by tomdickharry

Agree, but not a shambles, get a new manager in after the the window closes = no transfer fees.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:48 - Dec 20 with 4131 viewsblaine_scfc

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:46 - Dec 20 by Flashberryjack

Agree, but not a shambles, get a new manager in after the the window closes = no transfer fees.

Why would you wait for the end of Jan to get one in? Are you happy to be relegated?
Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:49 - Dec 20 with 4111 viewsperchrockjack

We disintegrated 35 yrs ago.

Not again, please..

Maybe , we re not cut out for big business .

Thinking if that yank interest was all bad.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:51 - Dec 20 with 4075 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:48 - Dec 20 by blaine_scfc

Why would you wait for the end of Jan to get one in? Are you happy to be relegated?

I presumed he was projecting the way some on the board are possibly thinking. They have made many mistakes in recent years, but are not that far gone surely...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 21:52]

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:52 - Dec 20 with 4061 viewsLoyal

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 20:48 - Dec 20 by blaine_scfc

Why did Huw Cooze put that tweet out though? He must have thought the deal was as good as done, if it was only a wind up, I don't really think it's an appropriate one given the position we are in.

It is clearly more than certain the club thought they had secured him, something obviously happened in the interim. But if Bielsa doesn't fancy it, then it's best we know now.

Fck him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:55 - Dec 20 with 4023 viewsJack123

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:48 - Dec 20 by blaine_scfc

We need a new manager asap.. as much as curtis has done a sterling job, holding the fort.. there is still something lacking..not much! But still something needed,..Finishing touch#

libera nos a malo

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:55 - Dec 20 with 4023 viewsblaine_scfc

Swansea City may have to speed up boss search with Marcelo Bielsa deal unlikely on 21:51 - Dec 20 by NeiltheTaylor

I presumed he was projecting the way some on the board are possibly thinking. They have made many mistakes in recent years, but are not that far gone surely...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2015 21:52]

Apologies Flashberry misread.

It worries me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024