Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The top Swansea City managerial candidates if pursuit of Marcelo Bielsa falls th 20:40 - Dec 22 with 2797 viewsthomasJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/top-swansea-city-manag

Poll: Next signing

The top Swansea City managerial candidates if pursuit of Marcelo Bielsa falls th on 20:42 - Dec 22 with 2787 viewsNeath_Jack

They have no better idea than any of the ITK mob on here. They may as well let Magicdaps put some names in the frame, saying that.......

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The top Swansea City managerial candidates if pursuit of Marcelo Bielsa falls th on 21:26 - Dec 22 with 2673 viewsLoyal

The top Swansea City managerial candidates if pursuit of Marcelo Bielsa falls th on 20:42 - Dec 22 by Neath_Jack

They have no better idea than any of the ITK mob on here. They may as well let Magicdaps put some names in the frame, saying that.......

I'm not sure anyone knows fck all on here.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024