Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea 22:40 - Dec 31 with 14196 viewsPintado

Reports have said that he is open to approach from Swansea, if true, then go get him I say

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 22:59 - Dec 31 with 7869 viewsPlasticJack

Sauce?

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 23:08 - Dec 31 with 7807 viewsnyc_swans

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 22:59 - Dec 31 by PlasticJack

Sauce?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swansea-manager-candidate-frank-de-7
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 23:08 - Dec 31 with 7803 viewsPintado

Papers, express and Star online lol,

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 23:47 - Dec 31 with 7602 viewsdailew

"The last club I was linked with was Swansea City.

I have had no contact with them at this time. But what if these people paint me a pretty picture that they are in that category of clubs with which I could do something beautiful?

Those are the sort of clubs with which you would want to work. But the most important thing would be the feeling I get.”

Pretty encouraging.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 23:55 - Dec 31 with 7545 viewsItchySphincter

He already turned us down.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:01 - Jan 1 with 7515 viewsmorningstar

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 23:08 - Dec 31 by Pintado

Papers, express and Star online lol,

The mirror group eh! Don't they just love us!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:02 - Jan 1 with 7508 viewsmorningstar

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 23:55 - Dec 31 by ItchySphincter

He already turned us down.

No he hasn't but it's still a load of cr*p!

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:05 - Jan 1 with 7496 viewsItchySphincter

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:02 - Jan 1 by morningstar

No he hasn't but it's still a load of cr*p!

Yes, he has.

Login to get fewer ads

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:08 - Jan 1 with 7477 viewsmorningstar

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:05 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Yes, he has.

Ok, Itchy, I'm not gonna argue with you or ask you for a link, so happy new year to you and all the best for 2016.

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:09 - Jan 1 with 7469 viewsGroo

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:05 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Yes, he has.

"I have had no contact with them at this time"

hate to be pedantic, but no he hasn't.

Groo does what Groo does best

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:57 - Jan 1 with 7290 viewsItchySphincter

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:09 - Jan 1 by Groo

"I have had no contact with them at this time"

hate to be pedantic, but no he hasn't.

Well he has. Number one choice.

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 01:05 - Jan 1 with 7250 viewsNeathJack

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:57 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

He may not have had contact from us "at this time" but it's possible he had contact from us recently but turned us down then and is waiting for a better offer from us or more likely, elsewhere.
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 01:08 - Jan 1 with 7235 viewsphact0rri

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:57 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Well he rejected Liverpool three years ago... thats all I'm seeing in the googles.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 01:41 - Jan 1 with 7121 viewsGroo

So let me get this straight...

Swansea has not contacted his club.

Swansea has not contacted him.

Yet he has turned down an offer from erm..... Swansea.

Oh aye.

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 01:42 - Jan 1 with 7113 viewsItchySphincter

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 01:41 - Jan 1 by Groo

So let me get this straight...

Swansea has not contacted his club.

Swansea has not contacted him.

Yet he has turned down an offer from erm..... Swansea.

Oh aye.

I suppose you believe Moyes wasn't interested too?

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 01:49 - Jan 1 with 7088 viewsGroo

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 01:42 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

I believe its impossible to turn something down you have not been offered, interested or not.

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 02:00 - Jan 1 with 7061 viewsIAN05

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 01:42 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

De Boer has never turned us down. At this stage, neither has anyone else. This is despite what the press say and includes Rodgers and Bielsa
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 03:30 - Jan 1 with 6947 viewsGroo

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 02:00 - Jan 1 by IAN05

De Boer has never turned us down. At this stage, neither has anyone else. This is despite what the press say and includes Rodgers and Bielsa

Well said that man

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 04:50 - Jan 1 with 6895 viewsswanduck

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 02:00 - Jan 1 by IAN05

I'm pretty sure Bielsa has, wanted double the money we could offer
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 05:29 - Jan 1 with 6875 viewsskippyjack

Rodgers
De Boer
Emery

Turned us down

We turned Moyes down.

Now.. because i'm jobless and unskilled.. i have basically come up with one of my wild mathematical accusations..

I think we have interviewed a manager in South America.. he's currently with a team. We have offered him the managers job.. we are waiting on a decision.

he's on long odds and i'm about to lump on £25 in the hope i have made the correct decision. I believe Tim Vickery has played an integral role in proceedings.

Our next fixture is on the 2nd.. then we play Oxford on the 10th in the FA Cup.

If everything goes to plan.. his first game will be Oxford.

I also believe Alan Curtis deliberately made 8 changes on the weekend.. and is lying to the press.

West Brom & Crystal Palace were identical to 'this' managers style, identical in fact.. he's used it before.

So lets get a few checks off..

Huw flew over to South America, check.
Interviewed a manager, check.
Our next fixtures are on the 2nd and 10th, check.
Curtis made 8 changes, with roles and formations this manager uses (3 on the half way line, corner break), check.

While thinking about it.. this bloke is already in charge.. the half time substitution with Cork is the key giveaway.. two players in his team have done this.

Curtis better fold, because iv'e got him by the nuts! and i'm lumping on!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 05:33 - Jan 1 with 6869 viewshobo

Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeee
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 08:50 - Jan 1 with 6682 viewsIAN05

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 05:29 - Jan 1 by skippyjack

Rodgers
De Boer
Emery

Turned us down

We turned Moyes down.

Now.. because i'm jobless and unskilled.. i have basically come up with one of my wild mathematical accusations..

I think we have interviewed a manager in South America.. he's currently with a team. We have offered him the managers job.. we are waiting on a decision.

he's on long odds and i'm about to lump on £25 in the hope i have made the correct decision. I believe Tim Vickery has played an integral role in proceedings.

I also believe Alan Curtis deliberately made 8 changes on the weekend.. and is lying to the press.

West Brom & Crystal Palace were identical to 'this' managers style, identical in fact.. he's used it before.

Curtis made 8 changes, with roles and formations this manager uses (3 on the half way line, corner break), check.

While thinking about it.. this bloke is already in charge.. the half time substitution with Cork is the key giveaway.. two players in his team have done this.

You cannot turn down what hasn't been offered to you.
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 09:06 - Jan 1 with 6633 viewsCooperman

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 05:29 - Jan 1 by skippyjack

Rodgers
De Boer
Emery

Turned us down

We turned Moyes down.

Where is the mathematical element?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 09:09 - Jan 1 with 6614 viewsLoyal

He is directly quoted for a change.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 09:12 - Jan 1 with 6605 viewsjack247

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 09:06 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

Where is the mathematical element?

I'm more intrigued as to how he can be jobless and spunk £25 on a long odds bet. Is Skippy a professional gambler?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024