Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curt 14:05 - Jan 10 with 2662 viewslovejuicejack

Love Alan, spoken to him a few times over the Southgate club and in no way is this a slight to the man but he is not a manager and should not of been put in this position. Cue the abuse.
Curt on 14:08 - Jan 10 with 2617 viewsQuakerJack

Took to my first Swans game when I was 11 and is one of the nicest men Ive ever met... But I fully agree

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Curt on 14:09 - Jan 10 with 2580 viewsjackal

I actually agree. He's a nice guy, but inexperienced in management at any level.
To keep us up he must lock horns with some of the best managers in the game in future months.
I'm very concerned.
Curt on 14:10 - Jan 10 with 2557 viewsDarran

Is he deliberately being a rubbish manager?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curt on 14:18 - Jan 10 with 2517 viewslovejuicejack

Curt on 14:10 - Jan 10 by Darran

Is he deliberately being a rubbish manager?

Fk off and go for a jog ewe vag
Curt on 14:23 - Jan 10 with 2453 viewsBloodyhills

I agree, he is not a manger and to be fair to him he has no pretensions of being one. We are staring into the abyss.

Still crossing fingers that we won't plunge into it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Curt on 14:25 - Jan 10 with 2432 viewsDarran

Curt on 14:18 - Jan 10 by lovejuicejack

Fk off and go for a jog ewe vag

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curt on 14:42 - Jan 10 with 2371 viewsicecoldjack

I'm hoping the players just know what needs to be done and that gets us over the line.

Curtis will have respect and good people skills, hopefully it's enough, it's a gamble though no doubt.
Curt on 14:43 - Jan 10 with 2342 viewslovejuicejack

Curt on 14:42 - Jan 10 by icecoldjack

I'm hoping the players just know what needs to be done and that gets us over the line.

Curtis will have respect and good people skills, hopefully it's enough, it's a gamble though no doubt.

Apart from villa all the teams at the bottom will be fighting like rabied dogs to stay up , I'm afraid of team won't be doing that.
Login to get fewer ads

Curt on 15:12 - Jan 10 with 2277 viewsHighjack

I know it's probably a silly question but aren't you meant to have the right badges to manage in the prem? Does he have them?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Curt on 15:16 - Jan 10 with 2237 viewsTreforys_Jack

Curt on 14:43 - Jan 10 by lovejuicejack

Apart from villa all the teams at the bottom will be fighting like rabied dogs to stay up , I'm afraid of team won't be doing that.

Thought we fought hard against man city, palarse west ham and west brom tbh
Curt on 15:19 - Jan 10 with 2218 viewsClinton

Curt on 15:12 - Jan 10 by Highjack

I know it's probably a silly question but aren't you meant to have the right badges to manage in the prem? Does he have them?

its ironic that both Monk and Sherwood do have the badges and neither of them could coach a team to score goals, in fact they've left teams in a terrible state. Pep had them too, I think. Makes you wonder what's the point in them?
Dave Adams has the badges I think, so we have someone on the bench who meets the requirement.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Curt on 15:26 - Jan 10 with 2183 viewsOldjack

Curt on 15:12 - Jan 10 by Highjack

He's borrowed Garry's

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Curt on 15:28 - Jan 10 with 2169 viewsicecoldjack

Curt on 15:19 - Jan 10 by Clinton

its ironic that both Monk and Sherwood do have the badges and neither of them could coach a team to score goals, in fact they've left teams in a terrible state. Pep had them too, I think. Makes you wonder what's the point in them?
Dave Adams has the badges I think, so we have someone on the bench who meets the requirement.

I thought monk didn't have the required badges but was doing them while manager at the swans .

Didn't he lack the pro license ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024