Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) 16:58 - Jan 17 with 15201 viewsblueytheblue

Can't remember what the number for this thread wouldbe...

So to sum it up, Corbyn's views are :-

Have nuclear submarines without nukes; after all you can get veggie burgers which are like burgers. With Veggies only in.
Talk to Argentina despite nobody on the Falklands ( including the penguins ) wanting to be ruled by the Argies.
Talk to ISIS because a nice cup of tea, comfy chair and informal discussion on Marxism and the impact on Kim Kardashian's arse will make Daesh realise their desire for a worldwide Islamic State is a tad silly
Allow secondary strikes and flying pickets because what the world really, really lacks right now is a good acapella group.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 17:00]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 09:45 - Apr 28 with 897 viewsblueytheblue

I have questions about Shah's judgement given who she employed to run her office; is also chairperson of a charity that eploys someone with anti-semitic views, but ther "real" apology looked good enough to me.

The real problem Labour have is apologists like Rupa Huq who laughable claimed Shah didn't make any comments, she merely "mistakenly shared tweets". Which is utter bollocks. Labour have way too many apologists conveniently in constituencies where the demographic of "white british" is below 50%. Almost as if pandering for votes.

Bradford West demographics as of 2015 was 54.5% Asian, 51.3% Muslim. Levels of anti-semitism eminating from that constituency are thus predictable - Galloway understood that in the past and played off it.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:45 - Apr 28 with 876 viewsLohengrin

"Almost as if pandering for votes."

Heaven forfend, Bluey! Are you suggesting those are the depths the old gang parties would plumb?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 12:21 - Apr 28 with 846 viewsblueytheblue

Yup. I sense with the shift to the left under Corbyn you've got all the elements that made Labour unelectable re-emerging.

Have to find Livingston's car crash in full some time for the lols.

EDIT :

Wow... just wow.

Yes, folks Hitler was a Zionist until he went a bit mad and killed 6 million Jews. It's over the top to think anti-semitism and racist are the same. A real anti-semite wouldn't just have Jews in Israel, they'd hate them everywhere, it's a physical thing.

RIP Ken Livingstone's career.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 13:06]

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:37 - Apr 28 with 793 viewsblueytheblue

“The party is the biggest it has been in my lifetime… I suspect that much of this criticism about a crisis in the party actually comes from those who are nervous of the strength of the Labour Party at a local level.”

So it's ok folks - no anti-semitism in Labour, Labour not imploding spectaculrly.

No, it's all down to Tories bricking it because Corbyn is like so great and stuff.

"Crisis? What crisis?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024