Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Unai Emery chap 08:15 - Apr 28 with 2068 viewsmagicdaps10

His name seems to be cropping up now and again.

Good manager and would be a fantastic coup but are we realistically going to be able to get a manager of his quality here? also would we pay the compo to his club? other than a small fee to Chester for Roberto i dont think we have ever got a manager from another club under the current board.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This Unai Emery chap on 08:37 - Apr 28 with 2029 viewsClinton

Under contract until 2017 according to Wikipedia
He has a terrific record, win percentage over 46% at every club he's managed. 53% at Sevilla

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unai_Emery

We would hope to lure him with cash (TV money) and the challenge of the premier league, I guess. Despite Sevilla s size and success I believe I read somewhere that they struggle financially.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

This Unai Emery chap on 10:33 - Apr 28 with 1905 viewsDafyddHuw

OP
No & no
This Unai Emery chap on 10:44 - Apr 28 with 1890 viewsmonmouth

I tell you what, if we're seriously thinking of giving Brenno £4m a year, there should be very few managers out of reach financially.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This Unai Emery chap on 11:23 - Apr 28 with 1832 viewsLoyal

This Unai Emery chap on 08:37 - Apr 28 by Clinton

Under contract until 2017 according to Wikipedia
He has a terrific record, win percentage over 46% at every club he's managed. 53% at Sevilla

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unai_Emery

We would hope to lure him with cash (TV money) and the challenge of the premier league, I guess. Despite Sevilla s size and success I believe I read somewhere that they struggle financially.

Loves a cup run as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This Unai Emery chap on 11:26 - Apr 28 with 1819 viewstomdickharry

Excellent record in a very good standard league,the lure of the PL must now be pretty strong with all the other foreign Manager's migrating here,the challenge of Guiardiola,Klopp,Wenger,Conti may be of interest coupled with a good transfer Budget.Bielsa,Rodgers,Emery great line up,would still go for Bielsa but as has been posted on numerous occasions Rodgers is all but signed,sealed and delivered,perhaps he will be walking round waving to what's left of the fans after the Man City game.
This Unai Emery chap on 11:27 - Apr 28 with 1812 viewsmonmouth

This Unai Emery chap on 11:26 - Apr 28 by tomdickharry

Excellent record in a very good standard league,the lure of the PL must now be pretty strong with all the other foreign Manager's migrating here,the challenge of Guiardiola,Klopp,Wenger,Conti may be of interest coupled with a good transfer Budget.Bielsa,Rodgers,Emery great line up,would still go for Bielsa but as has been posted on numerous occasions Rodgers is all but signed,sealed and delivered,perhaps he will be walking round waving to what's left of the fans after the Man City game.

Maybe he'll dress as Elvis?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This Unai Emery chap on 11:31 - Apr 28 with 1801 viewsClinton

This Unai Emery chap on 11:23 - Apr 28 by Loyal

Loves a cup run as well.

The cups have got to be our best chance of honours. Regardless of the manager, Id like to see us put out a more or less full strength line-up in the cups; unless we are struggling in the league or struggling with injuries. Not being in Europe must give us a bit of scope to field strong line-ups in the cups.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

This Unai Emery chap on 12:33 - Apr 28 with 1727 viewsWarwickHunt

This Unai Emery chap on 11:23 - Apr 28 by Loyal

Loves a cup run as well.

*wipes away a nostalgic tear*
Login to get fewer ads

This Unai Emery chap on 12:59 - Apr 28 with 1670 viewsdickythorpe

Dick Emery may as well have a crack making this current lot play to their potential!!!
This Unai Emery chap on 13:23 - Apr 28 with 1611 viewsshandyjack

if he is the best man for the job then go for it, there will be no shortage of managers wanting the job and some will be top managers wanting a crack at making their name in the PL, De Boer, Bielsa,Emery to name a few.
I have watched Celta vigo a few times this year and they play some lovely football as do Villareal, their gaffers may fancy a crack.
Not sure whats in the championship in terms of good managers, but seems Karanka may be available, would he be a good option?.

I believe that a fresh start is needed to go forward

Poll: Expectation for the season

This Unai Emery chap on 13:30 - Apr 28 with 1598 viewskarnataka

This Unai Emery chap on 12:59 - Apr 28 by dickythorpe

Dick Emery may as well have a crack making this current lot play to their potential!!!

Yes, they are awful, but I like them.
This Unai Emery chap on 13:36 - Apr 28 with 1585 viewsHighjack

This Unai Emery chap on 13:30 - Apr 28 by karnataka

Yes, they are awful, but I like them.

Hopefully he'll be able to silence all the Cupid stunts in the stands.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This Unai Emery chap on 13:37 - Apr 28 with 1579 viewsHighjack

Just realised that was kenny Everett but the point still stands so I'll leave it there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

This Unai Emery chap on 14:02 - Apr 28 with 1543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This Unai Emery chap on 13:36 - Apr 28 by Highjack

Hopefully he'll be able to silence all the Cupid stunts in the stands.

That was Kenny Everett mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This Unai Emery chap on 14:31 - Apr 28 with 1512 viewsHighjack

This Unai Emery chap on 14:02 - Apr 28 by Brynmill_Jack

That was Kenny Everett mun

Yes I know, I pointed that out half hour before you did.

This Unai Emery chap on 15:48 - Apr 28 with 1453 viewsJJJack

This Unai Emery chap on 11:31 - Apr 28 by Clinton

The cups have got to be our best chance of honours. Regardless of the manager, Id like to see us put out a more or less full strength line-up in the cups; unless we are struggling in the league or struggling with injuries. Not being in Europe must give us a bit of scope to field strong line-ups in the cups.

Completely agree. Palce fans apparently aren't bothered too much about their horrendous league form because of their Cup run.
This Unai Emery chap on 15:51 - Apr 28 with 1447 viewsJJJack

This Unai Emery chap on 13:23 - Apr 28 by shandyjack

if he is the best man for the job then go for it, there will be no shortage of managers wanting the job and some will be top managers wanting a crack at making their name in the PL, De Boer, Bielsa,Emery to name a few.
I have watched Celta vigo a few times this year and they play some lovely football as do Villareal, their gaffers may fancy a crack.
Not sure whats in the championship in terms of good managers, but seems Karanka may be available, would he be a good option?.

I believe that a fresh start is needed to go forward

I agree. Celta were unbelievable earlier in the season. Watched them beat Barca 4-1 - they fecking destroyed them - couldn't believe what I was watching! Tailed off a bit but they're a small club and have still done well. Villareal are my favourites to win the EL. I've a feeling they're gonna batter Liverpool tonight. Bakumbu is a striker I'd love to see at the Lib.
This Unai Emery chap on 16:22 - Apr 28 with 1405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This Unai Emery chap on 14:31 - Apr 28 by Highjack

Yes I know, I pointed that out half hour before you did.

Well done flash

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024