Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale 18:55 - Jan 21 with 3827 viewsA_Fans_Dad

15 goals this season in the Championship, looks to be a real all around striker, poaches, free kicks etc.
Sky TC has a video of his goals.
http://www.skysports.com/iframe/widget/video/pxaGRjMDE663Gw3pnP1VrdDg3bJWiFKP#oo
Interesting?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 19:00]
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 08:29 - Jan 22 with 782 viewsJackFish

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 22:31 - Jan 21 by MillJack

You obviously never saw the Gorka Pintado YouTube videos

To be fair Gorka's highlights reel from his time here would be pretty good. Short, obviously, but the goals against Forest & Cardiff, plus his cameo off the bench against Hull were class. Then I think he managed about 1 goal in 40 games under Sousa the following season.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 10:45 - Jan 22 with 732 viewsfather_jack

gotta be one of our new fans even to think of this.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 10:59 - Jan 22 with 724 viewsDewi1jack

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 08:29 - Jan 22 by JackFish

To be fair Gorka's highlights reel from his time here would be pretty good. Short, obviously, but the goals against Forest & Cardiff, plus his cameo off the bench against Hull were class. Then I think he managed about 1 goal in 40 games under Sousa the following season.

First game my responsible adult came to a game with me, just after we started going out, was Leicester.
Gorka Pintado scored that day!!

Edit
Definitely a huge NO about Mccarcrash and not because he was vermin, but because he's sh1te
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 11:01]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024