Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff city fear administration 18:47 - Jan 25 with 13140 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-fear-admi

Tan would bail them out surely?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:19 - Jan 28 with 999 viewsEasternJack

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:25 - Jan 28 by blueytheblue

Personal gratification? Eh, ok, shoot me down ( I'm sure people with more knowledge of things ) but I had a bizarre thought whilst driving home.

What if Tan was 99% certain Hammam was Langston or for all intents and purposes controlling the Langston entity. No smoking gun in documents but was fairly sure it would be established in court.

Given Sam's continuous insistence he wasn't Langston and didn't know who was, if it's proven that was a lie would that even invalidate the agreement with the club due to it having been negotiated under false pretences? And if so, would that give Tan scope to then sue Sam/Langston for the return of monies already paid?

Tan's proven himself to fairly shrewd on the Machiavellian front (Malkyavellian?). Clearly he must know the details around Langston. I think he's gambling that the value of the remaining 25% may just be in the ball-park of the price that Langston may be willing to pay to keep their cover (for whatever reason).

My gut feel is that Langston will cut a deal or even walk away without the 25% if it means they get to keep anonymity.

I think this fits well with your theory around Sam and the potential legal mess that may arise if Langston is proven to be him.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 20:21]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:38 - Jan 28 with 925 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:03 - Jan 28 by blueytheblue

Well, Ankles and Anus can't upset the guy they revere, can they?

Tan could write off the debt, get us into the Prem, sign Messi and Ronaldo and those two jokers would still whine he couldn't sign Bale...

They might spout bollux but they know as much as you or I in the dealings of the boardroom, pure speculation.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:42 - Jan 28 with 894 viewsacejack3065

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:38 - Jan 28 by ScoobyDoo

They might spout bollux but they know as much as you or I in the dealings of the boardroom, pure speculation.

So their claims of being "in the know" are complete @rse. Thought as much.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:42 - Jan 28 with 889 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:19 - Jan 28 by EasternJack

Tan's proven himself to fairly shrewd on the Machiavellian front (Malkyavellian?). Clearly he must know the details around Langston. I think he's gambling that the value of the remaining 25% may just be in the ball-park of the price that Langston may be willing to pay to keep their cover (for whatever reason).

My gut feel is that Langston will cut a deal or even walk away without the 25% if it means they get to keep anonymity.

I think this fits well with your theory around Sam and the potential legal mess that may arise if Langston is proven to be him.

I agree with you, it's all smoke and mirrors, maybe it all coming out in a court of law would be a good thing, one way or the other.
Cardiff city fear administration on 20:45 - Jan 28 with 875 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:42 - Jan 28 by acejack3065

So their claims of being "in the know" are complete @rse. Thought as much.

Well I do take what they say as a pinch of salt but yes I do think they have connections within the club, but to be honest those connections probably know as much as them.
Cardiff city fear administration on 19:52 - Feb 1 with 696 viewsEasternJack

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:19 - Jan 28 by EasternJack

On the money...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35444992
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 19:58]

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:59 - Feb 1 with 680 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff city fear administration on 19:52 - Feb 1 by EasternJack

On the money...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35444992
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 19:58]

Well, Sam doesn't really get to hide behind Langston given it's revealed he owns Langston.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff city fear administration on 20:01 - Feb 1 with 672 viewsEasternJack

Yes - saw that. I'm surprised he's admitted to it considering his past statements...

Could he have previously perjured himself?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff city fear administration on 21:04 - Feb 1 with 640 viewsacejack3065

Guy tries to rip Swansea City off. Fans run him out of town.

Guy tries to rip Cardiff City off. They make him Life President.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024