Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perfect Punk... 21:22 - Jan 25 with 9356 viewsTNT

... on Vintage TV, Sky 369, if anyone is interested.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Perfect Punk... on 11:35 - Jan 27 with 2261 viewstaffpunk

Perfect Punk... on 05:20 - Jan 27 by Lord_Bony

UK SUBS play carediff May 7 Clwb Ivor Bach

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=uk+subs+live&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client

There's way too many Punk gigs coming up in Cardiff in the next few months--apart from the Subs, there's Buzzcocks, Vice Squad, Conflict, Ramonas, Subhumans, Upstarts, Anarcho all dayer, SLF, Icons Of Filth, 999 and more...some promoters are gonna be way out of pocket..
EDIT. The Consumed are in the Garage in Swansea this Saturday, fantastic band.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 11:37]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Perfect Punk... on 15:28 - Jan 27 with 2216 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 11:35 - Jan 27 by taffpunk

There's way too many Punk gigs coming up in Cardiff in the next few months--apart from the Subs, there's Buzzcocks, Vice Squad, Conflict, Ramonas, Subhumans, Upstarts, Anarcho all dayer, SLF, Icons Of Filth, 999 and more...some promoters are gonna be way out of pocket..
EDIT. The Consumed are in the Garage in Swansea this Saturday, fantastic band.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 11:37]

I've got tickets for the Anarcho all dayer, Hunt Sabs benefit, Conflict, Police Bastard, PFS, Liberty, TSK etc .. in March. See you up the front 👍 I think this gig will sell out, not sure about the rest there seems to be a lot there, but this one and maybe Subhumans should sell really well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Perfect Punk... on 19:53 - Jan 27 with 2195 viewstaffpunk

Perfect Punk... on 15:28 - Jan 27 by Loyal

I've got tickets for the Anarcho all dayer, Hunt Sabs benefit, Conflict, Police Bastard, PFS, Liberty, TSK etc .. in March. See you up the front 👍 I think this gig will sell out, not sure about the rest there seems to be a lot there, but this one and maybe Subhumans should sell really well.

I'm amazed it hasn't sold out already tbh, the person who's putting it on told me it had a few weeks back, but now there's more tickets up for grabs? The only ones I'm definitely NOT going to are Vice Squad and SLF, seen them both too many times to bother, and I don't like Jake Burns.
EdIt. Don't like The Ramonas either, although London Calling the support are decent, I'm putting them on myself in the Rhondda end of March.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 19:57]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Perfect Punk... on 20:01 - Jan 27 with 2188 viewsphact0rri

next time I end up home, I'm going to have you all point me to some shows to go to, between the football.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Perfect Punk... on 20:16 - Jan 27 with 2183 viewstaffpunk

Perfect Punk... on 20:01 - Jan 27 by phact0rri

next time I end up home, I'm going to have you all point me to some shows to go to, between the football.

If you go on the Cardiff and South Wales Punks facebook page, just about every Punk gig in South Wales is plugged on there.

Perfect Punk... on 21:20 - Jan 27 with 2160 viewsTNT

Perfect Punk... on 20:16 - Jan 27 by taffpunk

If you go on the Cardiff and South Wales Punks facebook page, just about every Punk gig in South Wales is plugged on there.

Have you (or anyone) bought tickets through 'ENT24' on-line? I tried buying tickets a few weeks ago for The Moon Club, but heard nothing since. Just wondered how reliable they are.

Also, have you seen a band at The Tramshed? Any good as a venue?

Perfect Punk... on 21:21 - Jan 27 with 2157 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 19:53 - Jan 27 by taffpunk

I'm amazed it hasn't sold out already tbh, the person who's putting it on told me it had a few weeks back, but now there's more tickets up for grabs? The only ones I'm definitely NOT going to are Vice Squad and SLF, seen them both too many times to bother, and I don't like Jake Burns.
EdIt. Don't like The Ramonas either, although London Calling the support are decent, I'm putting them on myself in the Rhondda end of March.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 19:57]

Not sure where they found an extra 100 or so tickets, but apparently they did, or was it clever promoting ? they did announce a fairly well known band late on, (not sure if it was PFS or Police Bastard ) recently which saw a surge in tickets I was told. In any event a gig not to be missed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Perfect Punk... on 17:18 - Jan 28 with 2092 viewstaffpunk

Perfect Punk... on 21:20 - Jan 27 by TNT

Have you (or anyone) bought tickets through 'ENT24' on-line? I tried buying tickets a few weeks ago for The Moon Club, but heard nothing since. Just wondered how reliable they are.

Also, have you seen a band at The Tramshed? Any good as a venue?

Not been to the Tramshed yet, will be there for Buzzcocks. It's in a dodgy part of the city, so wouldn't advise parking in that area, but handy for the train station and taxis.

Login to get fewer ads

Perfect Punk... on 18:15 - Jan 28 with 2081 viewsbathgatejack

Perfect Punk... on 17:18 - Jan 28 by taffpunk

Not been to the Tramshed yet, will be there for Buzzcocks. It's in a dodgy part of the city, so wouldn't advise parking in that area, but handy for the train station and taxis.

Going to see GBH in March.Great band.fist seen them in London 91.got hooked.
Perfect Punk... on 18:22 - Jan 28 with 2078 viewstaffpunk

Perfect Punk... on 18:15 - Jan 28 by bathgatejack

They are at their peak the last year or so, absolutely superb live. Where are you going to see them, they've just been announced for Cardiff in June, but I think I'm away in France for the Euros.

Perfect Punk... on 22:09 - Jan 28 with 2047 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 18:15 - Jan 28 by bathgatejack

Just in case anyone thought the punk movement was gone.

GBH in Mexico 4 months ago.
Sound is awful it's on a phone- but look at that fcking crowd.

[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 22:10]

Perfect Punk... on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 2041 viewsDarran

Perfect Punk... on 22:09 - Jan 28 by Loyal

You working with any bands at the moment Belfy?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Perfect Punk... on 22:13 - Jan 28 with 2040 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 22:11 - Jan 28 by Darran

You working with any bands at the moment Belfy?

👍 if you like mate.
What would you like me to say.

Perfect Punk... on 22:19 - Jan 28 with 2032 viewsDarran

Perfect Punk... on 22:13 - Jan 28 by Loyal

👍 if you like mate.
What would you like me to say.

Eh the answer?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Perfect Punk... on 23:04 - Jan 28 with 2021 viewsbathgatejack

Perfect Punk... on 22:19 - Jan 28 by Darran

Eh the answer?

wakefield 25th march bud. going to see jesus and mary chain 11th march. another belter of a band. hopefully bournemouth get fukd oot the cup so i can go there next day from london
Perfect Punk... on 08:08 - Jan 29 with 1938 viewstaffpunk

Perfect Punk... on 22:09 - Jan 28 by Loyal

Incredible crowds some of the early 80's Punk bands pull when they play abroad. This is what I love about GBH, they'll play anywhere ,from turnouts like this one to 50 in a tiny pub in Pontypool the week after.

Perfect Punk... on 14:44 - Jan 30 with 1896 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 08:08 - Jan 29 by taffpunk

Incredible crowds some of the early 80's Punk bands pull when they play abroad. This is what I love about GBH, they'll play anywhere ,from turnouts like this one to 50 in a tiny pub in Pontypool the week after.

Last time I spoke with Ross he was telling me they played in front of 27,000 last show of their last USA tour then flew home, played Somewhere in Kent and 56 were there, you are spot on these boys are incredible.

Perfect Punk... on 18:00 - Feb 1 with 1850 viewsPolskijack

The Subs were amazing last night in Wroclaw. I have seen them many times over the years but I think last nights performance topped them all. Charlie at 71 is still a fantastic frontman and the rest of the band were really on the ball. Surely its time for an induction into the Rock and Roll hall of fame.

They were supported by a great solo set by TV Smith (Adverts). It was wierd to see people moshing to one man and a guitar!

If you get the opportunity to see them, do it. They are awesome live.
Perfect Punk... on 23:26 - Feb 1 with 1824 viewsTNT

Perfect Punk... on 18:00 - Feb 1 by Polskijack

The Subs were amazing last night in Wroclaw. I have seen them many times over the years but I think last nights performance topped them all. Charlie at 71 is still a fantastic frontman and the rest of the band were really on the ball. Surely its time for an induction into the Rock and Roll hall of fame.

They were supported by a great solo set by TV Smith (Adverts). It was wierd to see people moshing to one man and a guitar!

Saw The Subs around '80, 'Stranglehold' era. Charlie was about 35 then, going on 71!

But then, Pat Lally always looked too old to be a footballer to me too!

Perfect Punk... on 02:38 - Feb 2 with 1808 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 18:00 - Feb 1 by Polskijack

Many there ?

Perfect Punk... on 09:45 - Feb 2 with 1794 viewsPolskijack

The venue was an old converted church with an open area and a balcony behind. Both areas were pretty much full. I would think around three to four hundred.
Perfect Punk... on 11:14 - Feb 2 with 1788 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 09:45 - Feb 2 by Polskijack

The venue was an old converted church with an open area and a balcony behind. Both areas were pretty much full. I would think around three to four hundred.

Longevity indeed 👍

Perfect Punk... on 16:32 - Feb 2 with 1776 viewsPolskijack

Perfect Punk... on 20:06 - Feb 4 with 1726 viewsAl_Bundy

Saw SLF in London and Bournemouth last year. Still great live. Haven't seen UK Subs since 1984

Anybody remember The Partisans ? from Bridgend i think.. saw them play with The Oppressed in a pub in East London in 1982 .. all kicked off on stage with the West Ham fans.
Perfect Punk... on 21:37 - Feb 4 with 1714 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 20:06 - Feb 4 by Al_Bundy

Saw SLF in London and Bournemouth last year. Still great live. Haven't seen UK Subs since 1984

Anybody remember The Partisans ? from Bridgend i think.. saw them play with The Oppressed in a pub in East London in 1982 .. all kicked off on stage with the West Ham fans.

Know them very well, especially the lead singer.srill lives in Wales but works over the border. Known him for a few years. Top man is Rob. They are still magnificent live.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024