Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's Games 18:18 - Feb 3 with 13017 viewsmonmouth

I have a feeling in my creaky old bones that Everton are going to blow it and we will be three points from the bottom three again, the press will have newcastle shelvey ejaculations, and martinez will be bambood up his spanish harlem by the locals. Shelvey to score a 25 yard winner. 0-1.

Lets hope not eh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tonight's Games on 21:43 - Feb 3 with 1709 viewsImAlrightJack

Tonight's Games on 20:07 - Feb 3 by max936

Got the Everton v Newcastle game on the Fire Stick superb picture and no buffeting, happy days.

How do you do this?, is it on a hacked Amazon Firestick with Kodi?, would love to have this.
Tonight's Games on 21:43 - Feb 3 with 1709 viewsmonmouth

Tonight's Games on 21:38 - Feb 3 by morningstar

"I have a feeling in my creaky old bones that Everton are going to blow it and we will be three points from the bottom three again, the press will have newcastle shelvey ejaculations, and martinez will be bambood up his spanish harlem by the locals. Shelvey to score a 25 yard winner. 0-1.

Lets hope not eh."

Monny, ffs sake man!

Yeah, fair enough, but I didn't realise that Kyle Bartley had joined Newcastle on the quiet - that was him at the end there wasn't it?.

Good stuff. And Shelvey. Christ, Point point, stand still point point shit pass, point point, stand still. Luvly Jubbly.

Tonight's Games on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 1676 viewsjasper_T

Tonight's Games on 21:43 - Feb 3 by sherpajacob

Newcastle play WBA on Saturday

Whatever happens, its a good result for us.

I'd like West Brom to smash them.
Tonight's Games on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 1676 viewsImAlrightJack

Tonight's Games on 19:03 - Feb 3 by Private_Partz

Every time we need the waiter to do is a favour he comes up short. Obviously not intentionally as if they get turned over tonight they are going to start looking over their shoulders. I am going for another unconvincing Everton performance but not bad enough to lose. 2 - 2

Looks like the waiter has come up trumps tonight!.

Nobody ever helps us, we've always done the donkey work ourselves to get the points needed to stay up.
Tonight's Games on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 1672 viewspikeypaul

On the evidence of the 2 performances mid week we have more to worry about from Sunderland than Newcastle.
Everton could have had 8 tonight.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tonight's Games on 21:46 - Feb 3 with 1633 viewsvetchonian

And to think some fans on here were moaning how dare we sell Shelvey and to a rival
Who says Huw doesn't know what he is doing

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Tonight's Games on 21:46 - Feb 3 with 1627 viewsLandore_Jack

Quotes from toonforum.co.uk

"Is it just me or is Shelvey so slow to react to anything happening on the pitch when the opposition have the ball. He just stopped moving there."

"f***ing hell Shelvey. Don't lose the ball when we have it there ffs"

"Shelvey does a lot of pointing and complaining"

"Shelvey looks so lazy. Stands and watches the game go by"

"I know I shouldn't but I'm already fed up with Shelvey's pointing and not moving, as if he expects the team mates to do the hard work."

"Shelvey has been f***ing awful again and Townsend has ran into people. £24m."

"Shelvey is having a shocker"

"Shelvey is a f***ing joke."

"Shelvey again just standing around throwing his arms in the air instead of tracking back."

"Shelvey is f***ing terrible. Makes Luque and Boumsong look like great signings."

"Whoever signed Shelvey should be sacked."
[Post edited 3 Feb 2016 22:03]

#backtojack

Tonight's Games on 21:47 - Feb 3 with 1617 viewsmorningstar

Tonight's Games on 21:43 - Feb 3 by monmouth

Yeah, fair enough, but I didn't realise that Kyle Bartley had joined Newcastle on the quiet - that was him at the end there wasn't it?.

Good stuff. And Shelvey. Christ, Point point, stand still point point shit pass, point point, stand still. Luvly Jubbly.

I can't wait for the true geordies take on that! He's gonna f***in slaughter him! 3 games in!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's Games on 21:47 - Feb 3 with 1614 viewslancasterswan

Mon ... get a grip boy ... we're pulling away, or should that be haway?
Tonight's Games on 21:47 - Feb 3 with 1614 viewsImAlrightJack

Tonight's Games on 20:12 - Feb 3 by max936

Newcastle's defence were shit then, lm still laughing watching Shelvey running like a duck trying to get back and treading water, come on the Toffees.

Shame he didn't own goal later on, but it's still funny.
Tonight's Games on 21:48 - Feb 3 with 1578 viewsmonmouth

Tonight's Games on 21:43 - Feb 3 by ImAlrightJack

How do you do this?, is it on a hacked Amazon Firestick with Kodi?, would love to have this.

Just load TVMC or another build or Kodi on to your firestick mun. Ask e-paul for the link.

Tonight's Games on 21:48 - Feb 3 with 1574 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Four bottom clubs have all conceeded 40+ goals so far. I think our defence is far better than any of them should be enough to keep us up.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tonight's Games on 21:48 - Feb 3 with 1561 viewsmax936

Tonight's Games on 21:43 - Feb 3 by ImAlrightJack

I dunno to be honest it was done for me, plenty on here who can point you in the right direction, l watched on Phoenix via Valhalla but it buffered a few times and commentary was behind play in 2nd half, tried sports devil and first row sports but picture very poor.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tonight's Games on 21:52 - Feb 3 with 1460 viewsSgorioFruit

Absolutely chuffed seeing everton newcastle result tonight.
I would love nothing more than to see Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle go down.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Tonight's Games on 21:53 - Feb 3 with 1454 viewsmax936

Great night for the Jacks and Jackelines

Tonight's Games on 21:54 - Feb 3 with 1419 viewsLandore_Jack

Best quote from toonforum.co.uk:

"Whoever signed Shelvey should be sacked."

#backtojack

Tonight's Games on 21:55 - Feb 3 with 1408 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tonight's Games on 21:45 - Feb 3 by ImAlrightJack

Looks like the waiter has come up trumps tonight!.

Nobody ever helps us, we've always done the donkey work ourselves to get the points needed to stay up.

This is true but it could not have got much better tonight. We have to do the work ourselves but it is much nicer to go into the next match 5 points clear of the drop zone than 3. The bigger the gap the less the pressure and the more adventurous and relaxed the football will become.
Big 3 points for Everton. Could have been dragged into it tonight if it had gone wrong. Big downer for Newcastle after all their signings to turn In a performance like that. Plus a player out for the next match.
I think providing us and Bournemouth keep going it could be Villa plus two from Sunderland, Newcastle and Norwich for the drop. West Brom being a wild card. They play Newcastle next.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tonight's Games on 21:55 - Feb 3 with 1399 viewsMrSwerve

We got £12 million for him mind.

Let that sink in!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tonight's Games on 21:56 - Feb 3 with 1392 viewssherpajacob

Tonight's Games on 21:52 - Feb 3 by SgorioFruit

Absolutely chuffed seeing everton newcastle result tonight.
I would love nothing more than to see Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle go down.

It would double Cardiff's average attendance figures

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tonight's Games on 21:56 - Feb 3 with 1390 viewsmax936

Tonight's Games on 21:36 - Feb 3 by londonlisa2001

Jonjo what's the score, Jonjo Jonjo what's the score :-)

Funny how childish we all become (or me at least)!

Somebody tweet him

Then again is it still to early to gloat

Tonight's Games on 21:58 - Feb 3 with 1349 viewsTheFranchise

Tonight's Games on 21:56 - Feb 3 by sherpajacob

It would double Cardiff's average attendance figures

Those Jonjo quotes are great, it's like reading here a month ago
Tonight's Games on 21:59 - Feb 3 with 1331 viewsvetchonian

Tonight's Games on 21:55 - Feb 3 by Private_Partz

This is true but it could not have got much better tonight. We have to do the work ourselves but it is much nicer to go into the next match 5 points clear of the drop zone than 3. The bigger the gap the less the pressure and the more adventurous and relaxed the football will become.
Big 3 points for Everton. Could have been dragged into it tonight if it had gone wrong. Big downer for Newcastle after all their signings to turn In a performance like that. Plus a player out for the next match.
I think providing us and Bournemouth keep going it could be Villa plus two from Sunderland, Newcastle and Norwich for the drop. West Brom being a wild card. They play Newcastle next.....

Villa Newcastle and Delia and Ed

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Tonight's Games on 22:00 - Feb 3 with 1311 viewsjasper_T

That West Brom equaliser feels worse now. Could have been right on Chelsea's tail.
Tonight's Games on 22:01 - Feb 3 with 1286 viewsImAlrightJack

Tonight's Games on 21:38 - Feb 3 by morningstar

"I have a feeling in my creaky old bones that Everton are going to blow it and we will be three points from the bottom three again, the press will have newcastle shelvey ejaculations, and martinez will be bambood up his spanish harlem by the locals. Shelvey to score a 25 yard winner. 0-1.

Lets hope not eh."

Monny, ffs sake man!

Creaky old bones!.

That sounds like something my mother would say, or "feel it in my water".
Tonight's Games on 22:02 - Feb 3 with 1283 viewsjack247

Tonight's Games on 21:55 - Feb 3 by Private_Partz

We have a great chance to put a bit of distance between us and the bottom three over the next couple of games. A five point gap plus the goal difference is massive for teams that lose most of the time to close.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024