Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutted 16:58 - Feb 6 with 4122 viewsLandore_Jack

Not clinical enough in the final third. Palace were there for the taking. 4 points dropped in the last two games. Yes we are playing well, but in football that is not enough. You have to get results!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 16:58]

#backtojack

Gutted on 09:38 - Feb 7 with 576 viewsmonmouth

Thing is, even though I agree with all of the above, and am in miserable sod mode, I still hope it will come good, maybe even very good. Look where Everton are now, and looking up, two games after we dragged them into our world. With even a smidgeon of luck yesterday, we win 3-1 or 4-1. It just wasn't going to go in for us.

The question for me is simply whether fate will be kind to us or whether it is just our time. I don't see how we can play much better in any event. I fully endorse the good doctor though. At home against teams like that we needed less Cork and more bottle. That means Barrow or even, gasp, Montero.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gutted on 09:40 - Feb 7 with 570 viewsStarsky

Gutted on 17:37 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

Been our problem all season. I like the look of Paloschi, but he's going to struggle to score goals too unless we sort it out. Ditch the diamond. Back to playing two wingers. We've got the players to do it.

As for Fernandez, at £8m we were tucked up. Does a lot of good stuff, but no player costing that much should be as poor on the ball as he is.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The transfer fee... That's largely down to him playing in a World Cup semi final

It's just the internet, init.

Gutted on 11:54 - Feb 7 with 497 viewsmax936

Gutted on 17:09 - Feb 6 by icecoldjack

It's a tough one to take, but for me we seem like the only prem team that cant defend or score from corners.

Fookin' hopeless at both ends in that respect.

Fernandez was like a kitten trying to defned the simplest of tap ins from Dann. poor.

£8m quid? got mugged a bit there i'm starting to think.

Soz Icey l down arrowed you there, by mistake, Freddy was to busy in trying to hold onto Danns and didn't react to the ball.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 11:55]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024