Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Doctors Strike 22:04 - Feb 10 with 14253 viewsSwanzay

Is it me or is the BBC towing the Jeremy Hunt party line today, that its not him to blame?

I fully support the JDs.

Junior Doctors Strike on 20:17 - Feb 11 with 1670 viewslondonlisa2001

Junior Doctors Strike on 20:05 - Feb 11 by skippyjack

Yeah, but i'm bitter about the Labour party blaming the 'Tories' for my predicament, when it was in fact Labour.. followed up by the Tories.

At least the Tories admit they're c*nts.

While Labour crown themselves as the party of the 'people'..

And i have family on either side of the fence an all.. Pro Tory, and Pro Labour.

And i'm not voting for any of the corrupt c*nts.

The only way your 'predicament' will cease to be a 'predicament' is the day you realise it wasn't the Tories, or the Labour Party, but you who caused it and continue to do so.

And I imagine you're far too lazy to get off your backside and vote for anyone.
Junior Doctors Strike on 20:22 - Feb 11 with 1658 viewsskippyjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 20:17 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

The only way your 'predicament' will cease to be a 'predicament' is the day you realise it wasn't the Tories, or the Labour Party, but you who caused it and continue to do so.

And I imagine you're far too lazy to get off your backside and vote for anyone.

Are you off your lithium still?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Junior Doctors Strike on 20:24 - Feb 11 with 1651 viewsexiledclaseboy

Junior Doctors Strike on 20:22 - Feb 11 by skippyjack

Are you off your lithium still?

You need some new schtick old son.

Poll: Tory leader

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:01 - Feb 11 with 1612 viewsHighjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 18:51 - Feb 11 by Jack_Meoff

The BBC is meant to be impartial though isn't it. My aching sides. And they send people round knocking the door asking why I don't fund their state propaganda.

It's meant to be impartial yes but until they dispense with the pesky humans who write the articles with their emotions and feelings and replace them with robots and/or Vulcans then impartiality is impossible. As things stand it's probably the closest to impartiality the world has right now so it'll have to do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:11 - Feb 11 with 1599 viewsJack_Meoff

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:01 - Feb 11 by Highjack

It's meant to be impartial yes but until they dispense with the pesky humans who write the articles with their emotions and feelings and replace them with robots and/or Vulcans then impartiality is impossible. As things stand it's probably the closest to impartiality the world has right now so it'll have to do.

The BBC is genius fair play. State propaganda disguised as impartial.

It won't do mate. Have to agree to disagree.

And like I said, I utterly resent a private company knocking on my door asking why I don't fund their product. Though admittedly that's a slightly different discussion.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:17 - Feb 11 with 1585 viewsexiledclaseboy

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:11 - Feb 11 by Jack_Meoff

The BBC is genius fair play. State propaganda disguised as impartial.

It won't do mate. Have to agree to disagree.

And like I said, I utterly resent a private company knocking on my door asking why I don't fund their product. Though admittedly that's a slightly different discussion.

The BBC isn't a private company.

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 1584 viewsKerouac

When the NHS was set up by the Labour government after the war it was about getting medical staff to serve the people.
Now the Labour party is about supporting the bourgeois medical staff's wishes over the needs of the people.

That party is lost in the wilderness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:40 - Feb 11 with 1567 viewsskippyjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:18 - Feb 11 by Kerouac

When the NHS was set up by the Labour government after the war it was about getting medical staff to serve the people.
Now the Labour party is about supporting the bourgeois medical staff's wishes over the needs of the people.

Corbyn was on about giving the falklands away
He went to the refugee camps to plead poverty
He campaigned for the disabled who are suffering due to this strike
He's supporting the Dr's who are striking
He has condemned the tories for pocketing private funds.. while collecting dividends from russian politics and rented out his properties to Europeans, oh and he received some coinage from a few Unions, which members pay yearly.

The Miliband's have been pocketing
Blair started a war to pocket the left overs
Brown took advantage of the housing hikes, and pocketed funds from the SNP.
Kinnock and Son have been pocketing
All the Union chiefs have been pocketing
Diane Abbott
Bromfield
Bradshaw
Brown
Burnham has rented out properties to foreigners
Doughty

Swansea is in 80 million pounds worth of debt for christ sake.. what the f*ck have we invested in?

The same on the Conservative side..

Cameron
Osbourne
Patel
Johnson
May
Wright

It's just one big clusterf*ck

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Login to get fewer ads

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:43 - Feb 11 with 1563 viewsFlashberryjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:17 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

They act like one.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 1541 viewsLoyal

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:43 - Feb 11 by Flashberryjack

They act like one.

How can they be private when the govt feed them half their headlines to suit their agenda.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:07 - Feb 11 with 1541 viewsNogginthenog

It is yes, but at the other end of the scale lies the Tory party hell bent on dividing and ruling us all.
Junior Doctors Strike on 22:07 - Feb 11 with 1539 viewsacejack3065

Jesus wept you're worse than Trampie for it. I didn't realise it was only the Labour Party supporting the junior doctors. How misguided of them.
Junior Doctors Strike on 22:09 - Feb 11 with 1536 viewsJack_Meoff

Junior Doctors Strike on 21:17 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Right. I'll rephrase. I resent a company whose product I don't use, nor wish to use, knocks on my door asking why; and attempts to coerce me into doing so via monetary means. Better?

And please enlighten me as to what it is if not a private company.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:11 - Feb 11 with 1533 viewsexiledclaseboy

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:09 - Feb 11 by Jack_Meoff

Right. I'll rephrase. I resent a company whose product I don't use, nor wish to use, knocks on my door asking why; and attempts to coerce me into doing so via monetary means. Better?

And please enlighten me as to what it is if not a private company.

It's a public corporation. And I don't believe that you don't use any of the BBC's output either. And the licence fee is a tax collected on behalf of the government of the day.

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:31 - Feb 11 with 1511 viewsskacrazy

Considering they are JUNIOR Doctors they are pretty well off and should shut the 4ck up and get on with it.

Somone pointed out they have £60000 Student loan debt on the news tonight.

Anyone who has a Student loan only has to pay that off if they earn a certain amount so whatever they pay is reflected in the salary they receive. Martin Lewis has explained the repayments many times on his program and it's simply not like having a normal £60,000 loan debt as they are trying to make out.
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/students/student-loans-tuition-fees-changes

I've never worked in a job where striking was an option so I just don't have any sympathy at all for any public workers that choose to do so.
Junior Doctors Strike on 22:42 - Feb 11 with 1495 viewsskippyjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:31 - Feb 11 by skacrazy

Considering they are JUNIOR Doctors they are pretty well off and should shut the 4ck up and get on with it.

Somone pointed out they have £60000 Student loan debt on the news tonight.

Anyone who has a Student loan only has to pay that off if they earn a certain amount so whatever they pay is reflected in the salary they receive. Martin Lewis has explained the repayments many times on his program and it's simply not like having a normal £60,000 loan debt as they are trying to make out.
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/students/student-loans-tuition-fees-changes

I've never worked in a job where striking was an option so I just don't have any sympathy at all for any public workers that choose to do so.

They'll end up paying around half of their loans.

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:45 - Feb 11 with 1484 viewsskacrazy

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:42 - Feb 11 by skippyjack

They'll end up paying around half of their loans.

Probably not true as they all will probably either leave the profession or move abroad :-)
Junior Doctors Strike on 22:57 - Feb 11 with 1468 viewsskippyjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:45 - Feb 11 by skacrazy

Probably not true as they all will probably either leave the profession or move abroad :-)

Don't blame them.. wages and living costs are much better

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:58 - Feb 11 with 1467 viewsKilkennyjack

Divide and conquer Tories at it again. We should all support the junior doctors. Thankfully Wales has devolved powers and that clown Hunt cannot pull us into his mess. Up the workers - come to Wales to work.

Beware of the Risen People

Junior Doctors Strike on 23:02 - Feb 11 with 1460 viewsKerouac

So when numerous studies conclude that we stand more chance of dying if we need to use certain NHS services at the weekend, what do you propose the government of the day does about it?
Nothing?

This question is open to all those who support the JDs.
Please resist the urge to take a trip down the bottom of the garden to the money tree in order to find the solution.
Thank-you and looking forward to a flood of responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Junior Doctors Strike on 23:23 - Feb 11 with 1438 viewsJack_Meoff

Junior Doctors Strike on 22:11 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

It's a public corporation. And I don't believe that you don't use any of the BBC's output either. And the licence fee is a tax collected on behalf of the government of the day.

So its profits from selling its programmes worldwide gets redistributed to the public. Tidy. Rightio.
And your belief of my use of BBC output is irrelevant. I could listen to Radio 3 all day, and watch iplayer on catch up all day - as long as I don't watch live TV, I'm not liable to fund the BBC.

Alternatively, I could watch ITV or Sky Sports news exclusively all day, live, and get done for not having a TV licence, which funds the BBC. While not actually watching the BBC.

The BBC should be subscription, end of. You want it, you pay for it.

Junior Doctors Strike on 23:25 - Feb 11 with 1435 viewsJack_Meoff

Junior Doctors Strike on 23:02 - Feb 11 by Kerouac

So when numerous studies conclude that we stand more chance of dying if we need to use certain NHS services at the weekend, what do you propose the government of the day does about it?
Nothing?

This question is open to all those who support the JDs.
Please resist the urge to take a trip down the bottom of the garden to the money tree in order to find the solution.
Thank-you and looking forward to a flood of responses.

Numerous studies. Any links?

F*cking tiresome establishment troll.

Yawn.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 23:28]

Junior Doctors Strike on 23:35 - Feb 11 with 1426 viewspikeypaul

It costs the country around £500,000 to train these greedy ungrateful Fuchs who try to then hold us to ransom.

At present anything past 5pm is classed as overtime and they are paid very well for it.Its about time they got in to the real world.

It's blatantly obvious that being a doctor is not a Monday to Friday 9-5 job and they knew it when they started the course.when this all came about early last year they were constantly going on that it was nothing about money yet the union spokesman on newsnight tonight more or less said that its what it was about exact words 'being compensated financially for working Saturday'.

Anti conservative in the past but standing up to these Mollycoddled Fuchs is getting my vote next time around.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Junior Doctors Strike on 23:40 - Feb 11 with 1418 viewspikeypaul

https://fullfact.org/health/weekend-deaths-nhs-hospitals/

There's your link,no doubt you'll brush it off not wanting the facts get in the way of your
political agenda,and it really is a massive chip you have on your shoulder.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 23:45]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Junior Doctors Strike on 23:41 - Feb 11 with 1412 viewsJack_Meoff

Junior Doctors Strike on 23:35 - Feb 11 by pikeypaul

It costs the country around £500,000 to train these greedy ungrateful Fuchs who try to then hold us to ransom.

At present anything past 5pm is classed as overtime and they are paid very well for it.Its about time they got in to the real world.

It's blatantly obvious that being a doctor is not a Monday to Friday 9-5 job and they knew it when they started the course.when this all came about early last year they were constantly going on that it was nothing about money yet the union spokesman on newsnight tonight more or less said that its what it was about exact words 'being compensated financially for working Saturday'.

Anti conservative in the past but standing up to these Mollycoddled Fuchs is getting my vote next time around.

Why doesn't the government fully fund the NHS for 7 days then instead of changing existing contracts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024