Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" 21:28 - Feb 12 with 1813 viewsSwansea1980

Hey Guys, my partner is just launching a new Feature Film about the famous welsh wrestler Adrian Street.

As we are both HUGE Swansea City Supporters we are asking you all to take a look and share and like our page. We want as many Swans fans to help out first stage of development as we want to make sure on the credits we mention you and our club.

All donations no matter how small are welcome, we appreciate this very much.

Here is the Page where you can help get this Movie started.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/adrian#/

If you need more info just go to ;

www.officialadrianfilm.com

COYS

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 21:30 - Feb 12 with 1804 viewsJackfath

I've never heard of him.

Good luck with your venture. I was in another recent local film called High Tide.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 21:51 - Feb 12 with 1767 viewsowainglyndwr

Are you or your partner Borrocc's ?
New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 22:32 - Feb 12 with 1740 viewsPrivate_Partz

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 21:30 - Feb 12 by Jackfath

I've never heard of him.

Good luck with your venture. I was in another recent local film called High Tide.

I remember him. I did not realise he was Welsh. He was one of those wrestlers that everyone wanted to lose. Like Mick McManus.
He used to come into the ring as camp as a row of tents and dressed up like the lead singer with Twisted Sister. It was a unique look and it could be argued was a forerunner to the Glam Rock style. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 22:38 - Feb 12 with 1734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 21:30 - Feb 12 by Jackfath

I've never heard of him.

You've missed a wonderful opportunity to lauh a movie career there Rod. I've alway fancied you as a burly wrestler.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 22:39 - Feb 12 with 1734 viewsLohengrin

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 22:32 - Feb 12 by Private_Partz

I remember him. I did not realise he was Welsh. He was one of those wrestlers that everyone wanted to lose. Like Mick McManus.
He used to come into the ring as camp as a row of tents and dressed up like the lead singer with Twisted Sister. It was a unique look and it could be argued was a forerunner to the Glam Rock style. :-)

That could be Darran you're describing there.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 22:46 - Feb 12 with 1719 viewsDarran

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 22:39 - Feb 12 by Lohengrin

That could be Darran you're describing there.

FFS leave me alone mun every f*ckers picking on me lately.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 07:23 - Feb 13 with 1602 viewsbuilthjack

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 22:46 - Feb 12 by Darran

FFS leave me alone mun every f*ckers picking on me lately.

Same barber?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 08:20 - Feb 13 with 1569 viewsjackportis

So this blockbuster that u want me to donate to what is the minimum donation to have my name on the credits (it must stay on screen for at least 5 seconds)? Also will there be a film premier? I will also want a % cut ratio from my donation if this film goes global.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 08:54 - Feb 13 with 1540 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 08:20 - Feb 13 by jackportis

So this blockbuster that u want me to donate to what is the minimum donation to have my name on the credits (it must stay on screen for at least 5 seconds)? Also will there be a film premier? I will also want a % cut ratio from my donation if this film goes global.

Apparently Bert Llama and Milt Q Llama III are producing and directing. Ralph "the wonder Llama" wrote the screenplay.

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 09:03 - Feb 13 with 1529 viewsjackportis

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 08:54 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Apparently Bert Llama and Milt Q Llama III are producing and directing. Ralph "the wonder Llama" wrote the screenplay.

Seriously? Wow. Never heard of them.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

New Welsh Movie called on 09:11 - Feb 13 with 1514 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 09:03 - Feb 13 by jackportis

Seriously? Wow. Never heard of them.

They did Monty python and the Holy Grail but they only appear on the third set of credits.

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 11:17 - Feb 13 with 1462 viewsattila_the_hun

Adrian Street once beat the sh!t out of Jimmy Savile so he has a fan in me, the same way everyone should like Gene Vincent because he attempted to murder Gary Glitter
Street and Vincent = Heroes

"I'm Free"

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 11:30 - Feb 13 with 1448 viewsairedale

Is he any relation of Argyle Street?
New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 11:41 - Feb 13 with 1438 viewsLohengrin

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 11:17 - Feb 13 by attila_the_hun

Adrian Street once beat the sh!t out of Jimmy Savile so he has a fan in me, the same way everyone should like Gene Vincent because he attempted to murder Gary Glitter
Street and Vincent = Heroes

Gene's the man! Him and Cliff Gallup are redneck royalty!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 12:38 - Feb 13 with 1414 viewsattila_the_hun

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 11:41 - Feb 13 by Lohengrin

Gene's the man! Him and Cliff Gallup are redneck royalty!

awesome

"I'm Free"

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 13:39 - Feb 13 with 1382 viewssully49

Many years ago he brought his wrestling "roadshow" to the Clase Social Club. Some wrestlers ripping telephone directory and he was the headliner. All the other's I don't think we knew anyone.
We waited for him to come on, for ages and he was last on. Out he came as you expected , fully made up and in he came into to boo's and the bell went. I kid you not, 21 seconds in the first round, to our anger, the sodding referee disqualified him, there was almost a riot but he didn't come back. Incredible.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

New Welsh Movie called on 14:11 - Feb 13 with 1358 viewsjackportis

New Welsh Movie called on 09:11 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

They did Monty python and the Holy Grail but they only appear on the third set of credits.

Still haven't heard of them.. Monty Python... Rubbish no thank you.

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 22:13 - Feb 13 with 1297 viewsLoyal

New Welsh Movie called "Adrian" on 21:51 - Feb 12 by owainglyndwr

Are you or your partner Borrocc's ?

Chinese ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024