Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... 08:16 - Feb 14 with 23494 viewsLohengrin

Kick back and chill out, mun. Have a day off FFS!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 08:32 - Feb 14 with 9568 viewsexiledclaseboy

I agree with them. It's outrageous. I spent £1.69 on a card ffs.

Poll: Tory leader

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 08:39 - Feb 14 with 9557 viewsLohengrin

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 08:32 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

I agree with them. It's outrageous. I spent £1.69 on a card ffs.

You're making a rod for your own back there, son, spoiling her like that.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 08:41 - Feb 14 with 9552 viewsKerouac

C'mon now, they are obviously warm, cuddly, tolerant people with peace and love in their hearts.

Whereas you are obviously a mean spirited, xenophobic, racist for pointing out their undesirable behaviour.

(The civil rights campaigner in Karachi, a female Muslim, who ran a public campaign in support of having the right to celebrate Valentine's Day was shot in a drive-by execution....and it is now illegal to sell heart shaped balloons etc. on Feb 14th in one of Pakistans regions)

Let's ship in another few
million of these people is it, what could go wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 16:31 - Feb 14 with 9406 viewsVinnie

But its the religion of peace,or so they tell us.
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 20:43 - Feb 15 with 9217 viewsjackportis

Britain is a multi cultured society. If our Muslims don't want it this much then let's not celebrate it. We should listen.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 20:45 - Feb 15 with 9211 viewslondonlisa2001

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 20:43 - Feb 15 by jackportis

Britain is a multi cultured society. If our Muslims don't want it this much then let's not celebrate it. We should listen.

Our Moslems have said nothing as far as I can tell! It's people protesting in Pakistan about the number of younger Moslems who are celebrating it that's caused the issue. They are unhappy with their youth.
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:35 - Feb 15 with 9116 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 08:41 - Feb 14 by Kerouac

C'mon now, they are obviously warm, cuddly, tolerant people with peace and love in their hearts.

Whereas you are obviously a mean spirited, xenophobic, racist for pointing out their undesirable behaviour.

(The civil rights campaigner in Karachi, a female Muslim, who ran a public campaign in support of having the right to celebrate Valentine's Day was shot in a drive-by execution....and it is now illegal to sell heart shaped balloons etc. on Feb 14th in one of Pakistans regions)

How's the Liberalism going over there??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:45 - Feb 15 with 9099 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:35 - Feb 15 by Brynmill_Jack

How's the Liberalism going over there??

It's going great mate.

If you are a liberal too you should defend it, not people who are opposed to liberal values.

Let me ask you a few questions.
1) Do you have children?
2) What kind of society would you like them to inherit?
3) Is that a society that Muslims wish to support?
4) What percentage share of the population being Muslim would be desireable for you?
5) What would the Muslim share of the population need to be before you would see that as harmful to our society?

Login to get fewer ads

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:54 - Feb 15 with 9075 viewstrampie

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 08:41 - Feb 14 by Kerouac

Do you want to impose your views on others and tell others how to live in far off lands ?

Just asking like.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:06 - Feb 15 with 9060 viewsKerouac

Their dislike of Valentine's day has little to do with generational friction and is everything to do with the religion.

Here is some evidence to back up my assertion;
1) http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/valentinesday.htm
2) https://www.islamweb.net/en/article/142698/why-do-we-muslims-not-celebrate-valen
3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine%27s_Day
4) http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/indonesia-bans-st-valentines - INDONESIA
5) http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iran-bans-valentines-day-supports-736386 - IRAN
6) http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysian-opposition-leader-tells-muslim-youths-not-cel - MALAYSIA
7) http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/pakistan-president-mamnoon-hussain-conde - PAKISTAN

8) http://thewalrus.ca/the-valentines-day-fatwa/ - ISLAMIC VALENTINE'S CARD

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:11 - Feb 15 with 9044 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:54 - Feb 15 by trampie

Do you want to impose your views on others and tell others how to live in far off lands ?

Just asking like.

No dipshit.

I want OUR land to be a liberal, tolerant land where women are treated equally, where homosexuals can live their lives freely out in the open with the same rights, where Jews don't have to look over their shoulder etc.
...and unlike many who cloak themselves in these ideals whilst cwtching up to those who oppose them, traitors basically.....I am prepared to fight for it.

I won't be giving 1 inch to the Muslim point of view and neither should anyone else who knows what's good for them.
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/egyptians-protest-the-fall-of-is

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:28 - Feb 15 with 9004 viewstrampie

How interesting Kerouac, you would fight for Jews and Homosexuals.....hmm

Just wondering are you English by the way Kerouac ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:45 - Feb 15 with 8988 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:28 - Feb 15 by trampie

You really are thick.

No I'm not English but what difference would it make if I were?
Do all the English think the same?
Do all Welsh people?
Give me fukking strength.
You are out of your depth boy.

Yes I would fight for OUR society to remain one that is friendly to Jews and homosexuals, and for the rights of women.
I would legislate to make it impossible for any religion to get away with the kind of shit they do at present.
1 law for all. No exceptions.

I guess you asked that question because you wouldn't huh?
Tragic.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:13 - Feb 16 with 8965 viewstrampie

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:45 - Feb 15 by Kerouac

You really are thick.

No I'm not English but what difference would it make if I were?
Do all the English think the same?
Do all Welsh people?
Give me fukking strength.
You are out of your depth boy.

Yes I would fight for OUR society to remain one that is friendly to Jews and homosexuals, and for the rights of women.
I would legislate to make it impossible for any religion to get away with the kind of shit they do at present.
1 law for all. No exceptions.

I guess you asked that question because you wouldn't huh?
Tragic.

I'm thick you say ?, what about the Edict of expulsion from England back in the day and English law and homosexuality until recent times and you say i'm out of my depth.

I don't see why you mention certain groups, why single out certain groups very odd.

If you want to fight for a certain religious group and for people of a certain sexual persuasion that is up to you.

Me I see society and my country as a whole and would fight the good fight for the whole.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:15 - Feb 16 with 8966 viewsphact0rri

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:28 - Feb 15 by trampie

You wouldn't fight for jews, homosexuals or anyone else, who is being victimized... then who would you fight for?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 01:02 - Feb 16 with 8938 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:13 - Feb 16 by trampie

I'm thick you say ?, what about the Edict of expulsion from England back in the day and English law and homosexuality until recent times and you say i'm out of my depth.

I don't see why you mention certain groups, why single out certain groups very odd.

If you want to fight for a certain religious group and for people of a certain sexual persuasion that is up to you.

Me I see society and my country as a whole and would fight the good fight for the whole.

Yes Tramp you are thick.

The society we enjoy in the UK today is a liberal tolerant society that women, homosexuals, jews, blacks, brown people, yellow people (people from all over the World) and people of various religions THRIVE IN.

Most people recognise this, cherish this and respect our laws, our system of government our traditions etc.
Some of the religions are a bit naughty however.....and one in particular doesn't respect anything we stand for.
A prize for guessing which one.

The teachings of this religion are totally at odds with the value of our society...in fact they are totally at odds with every society it rubs up against.
Broaden your horizons Tramp.
Read some history that is relevant to the times we live in.
Islam has never lived peacefully with other religions/ideas.
The more the Muslim share of the population grows the more the problems and the violence grows.
This has happened everywhere that Islam has been.
There is a good reason for this, it is in the blueprint of the religion.

I don't want Islam here because I like OUR societies values and ideals Tramp...and I refuse to apologise for this.
Our society has NOTHING to learn from Islam.

- It is not racist to say this. Islam is NOT a race. I could convert to Islam.
- It is not xenophobic. I am pro immigration on the whole (as long as it is planned and our economy needs it)
- It is not "Islamophobic". I am allowed to disagree vehemently with any religion/ideology last time I checked....and if somebody Islamic insists that I am "Islamophobic" then I guess that makes them "Liberalophobic"
- They have no monopoly on being offended. I and people like me are offended by; segregation in schools,
young ladies being covered head to toe,
homophobia,
Anti-semitism,
being labelled an "infidel",
the disrespect of our public institutions,
attempted censoring of my views by trying to make out I have a mental problem "Islamophobic" for merely stating that what they believe in is wrong.
Stoning people to death,

Why "single out certain groups"?
Because they were the first groups that came to mind that needed defending from a Muslim society.
In reality a Muslim dominated society would have a problem with all of us.
I find your insinuations regarding the groups I would "choose to defend" and my nationality to be totally typical of you Tramp.
That is not a compliment.

If you would fight for the "whole" of society then you must fight against any group that plots to destroy that society.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 01:08 - Feb 16 with 8932 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 16:42 - Feb 16 with 8775 viewslondonlisa2001

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:13 - Feb 16 by trampie

The edict of expulsion? What, 13th century you mean?

What about Tredegar in 1911 Trampie? What happened to the Jews then?
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 16:49 - Feb 16 with 8762 viewslondonlisa2001

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 01:02 - Feb 16 by Kerouac

Yes Tramp you are thick.

The society we enjoy in the UK today is a liberal tolerant society that women, homosexuals, jews, blacks, brown people, yellow people (people from all over the World) and people of various religions THRIVE IN.

Most people recognise this, cherish this and respect our laws, our system of government our traditions etc.
Some of the religions are a bit naughty however.....and one in particular doesn't respect anything we stand for.
A prize for guessing which one.

The teachings of this religion are totally at odds with the value of our society...in fact they are totally at odds with every society it rubs up against.
Broaden your horizons Tramp.
Read some history that is relevant to the times we live in.
Islam has never lived peacefully with other religions/ideas.
The more the Muslim share of the population grows the more the problems and the violence grows.
This has happened everywhere that Islam has been.
There is a good reason for this, it is in the blueprint of the religion.

I don't want Islam here because I like OUR societies values and ideals Tramp...and I refuse to apologise for this.
Our society has NOTHING to learn from Islam.

- It is not racist to say this. Islam is NOT a race. I could convert to Islam.
- It is not xenophobic. I am pro immigration on the whole (as long as it is planned and our economy needs it)
- It is not "Islamophobic". I am allowed to disagree vehemently with any religion/ideology last time I checked....and if somebody Islamic insists that I am "Islamophobic" then I guess that makes them "Liberalophobic"
- They have no monopoly on being offended. I and people like me are offended by; segregation in schools,
young ladies being covered head to toe,
homophobia,
Anti-semitism,
being labelled an "infidel",
the disrespect of our public institutions,
attempted censoring of my views by trying to make out I have a mental problem "Islamophobic" for merely stating that what they believe in is wrong.
Stoning people to death,

Why "single out certain groups"?
Because they were the first groups that came to mind that needed defending from a Muslim society.
In reality a Muslim dominated society would have a problem with all of us.
I find your insinuations regarding the groups I would "choose to defend" and my nationality to be totally typical of you Tramp.
That is not a compliment.

If you would fight for the "whole" of society then you must fight against any group that plots to destroy that society.

The teaching of all religions are totally at odds with the values of a tolerant society.

There is little more fundamentalist than Orthodox Judaism as it happens, but there is, of course, a reform movement that casts aside the aspects of the religion that they feel do not work today. Same with Moslems, who reject traditional teaching in today's society (such as the younger ones who celebrated Valentines Day).

It's always amazing to me that people are happy with the concept of other religions picking and choosing bits that they want, yet failing to believe that Moslems do the same.

By the way, in India, Moslems live quite happily alongside Hindus and Christians and have for ever, in fact, there, it's the fundamentalist Hindu party that cause virtually all of the problems and have attacked Moslems and Christians often with extreme violence. Yes, there have been some extremist Moslem acts of violence, such as that in Mumbai, but not as many as the other way round. All organised religion causes problems.
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 17:52 - Feb 16 with 8714 viewsHighjack

I'm not one to knock religion generally but I often wonder what joy some of these fervent believers get out of life. You aren't allowed to do this, you aren't allowed to do that, it must be a thoroughly miserable experience. And people of all faiths are dragged into it. And for what? Eternal life? Personally I can't think of anything more depressing than just existing forever.

How many lives has it ruined only for the poor sods to snuff it not realising that all their efforts were completely pointless?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:05 - Feb 16 with 8696 viewslondonlisa2001

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 17:52 - Feb 16 by Highjack

I'm not one to knock religion generally but I often wonder what joy some of these fervent believers get out of life. You aren't allowed to do this, you aren't allowed to do that, it must be a thoroughly miserable experience. And people of all faiths are dragged into it. And for what? Eternal life? Personally I can't think of anything more depressing than just existing forever.

How many lives has it ruined only for the poor sods to snuff it not realising that all their efforts were completely pointless?

I have respect for anyone that wants to practice religion. However, I feel that man made religions (rather than the belief in some sort of higher being which is a different matter) is a mechanism of controlling the masses.

It's no coincidence that as this country has become better educated religion has decreased. Also no coincidence that countries which are much more religious are generally poorer and certainly less educated (or the people that are most religious are). Similarly obvious to me that half of the 'teachings' are to do with getting more followers - no abortion, being gay is wrong? Nothing to do with having more babies that will contribute to the church then?
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:24 - Feb 16 with 8662 viewsscottishjack

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:05 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

I have respect for anyone that wants to practice religion. However, I feel that man made religions (rather than the belief in some sort of higher being which is a different matter) is a mechanism of controlling the masses.

It's no coincidence that as this country has become better educated religion has decreased. Also no coincidence that countries which are much more religious are generally poorer and certainly less educated (or the people that are most religious are). Similarly obvious to me that half of the 'teachings' are to do with getting more followers - no abortion, being gay is wrong? Nothing to do with having more babies that will contribute to the church then?

Organised religion should really have started to die out as science took the lead, sadly as a portion of the worlds population started to question things, the fundamentalist sections are lashing out...

None of it is good... A higher being? Fine.

Jesus, Mohammed...remember guys, you can't have fundamentalists without fun and mental!
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:26 - Feb 16 with 8658 viewsLohengrin

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 16:49 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

The teaching of all religions are totally at odds with the values of a tolerant society.

There is little more fundamentalist than Orthodox Judaism as it happens, but there is, of course, a reform movement that casts aside the aspects of the religion that they feel do not work today. Same with Moslems, who reject traditional teaching in today's society (such as the younger ones who celebrated Valentines Day).

It's always amazing to me that people are happy with the concept of other religions picking and choosing bits that they want, yet failing to believe that Moslems do the same.

By the way, in India, Moslems live quite happily alongside Hindus and Christians and have for ever, in fact, there, it's the fundamentalist Hindu party that cause virtually all of the problems and have attacked Moslems and Christians often with extreme violence. Yes, there have been some extremist Moslem acts of violence, such as that in Mumbai, but not as many as the other way round. All organised religion causes problems.

Lisa, I'm sure you know enough about the history of inter-communal relations on the subcontinent, especially the period between the ending of the Raj and Partition, to know that "in India, Moslems live quite happily alongside Hindus and Christians and have for ever" is simply not the case.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:28 - Feb 16 with 8652 viewsLohengrin

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 16:42 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

The edict of expulsion? What, 13th century you mean?

What about Tredegar in 1911 Trampie? What happened to the Jews then?

Though centuries apart Usury lay at the root of both events.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:55 - Feb 16 with 8613 viewslondonlisa2001

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:26 - Feb 16 by Lohengrin

Lisa, I'm sure you know enough about the history of inter-communal relations on the subcontinent, especially the period between the ending of the Raj and Partition, to know that "in India, Moslems live quite happily alongside Hindus and Christians and have for ever" is simply not the case.

My post may have lacked clarification about my meaning to be fair.

I should have clarified to note I am talking about Moslems and Hindus within India, not India and Pakistan. I also should clarify to point out I am also talking about orinary people rather than political leaders etc - in India there is a huge difference in those two things.

It always amazes me when in India quite how well the groups mix quite happily and without friction. What the so called leaders do in Delhi, Mumbai, Lahore and Islamabad is a completely different matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024