Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. 20:14 - Feb 19 with 16020 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck me get on with it. Everyone knows you're going to come out with something fairly meaningless that you'll hail as a triumph before your Cabinet members start scratching each other's eyes out from now until all eternity.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 20:22]

Poll: Tory leader

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:20 - Feb 19 with 4506 viewsNeathJack

Innit.

I tweeted something along similar lines this morning. Well, apart from cone out
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:21 - Feb 19 with 4503 viewsJackfath

I was sickened when watching the news the other night at the dinner the were all having in some huge hall. With the whole of Europe buckling with many political issues it's good to see all the fat cats sitting there stuffing their faces.

What a bunch of complete self serving arses.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:21 - Feb 19 with 4502 viewsHighjack

Give him some credit he was up til 5 the poor dab and had to miss his breakfast.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:24 - Feb 19 with 4491 viewsSwanzay

Its a complete farce and joke and hes embarrasing himself, yet idiots will still buy into the Tory spin that is on the horizon once the late 5AM discussions finish. Betterin#

As if....

The EU is a disater as has been for a number of years!
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:26 - Feb 19 with 4470 viewslondonlisa2001

The more this goes on, the more utterly convinced I am that the vote will be to come out.

And it's almost totally to do with people wanting to smack his smug face (well, plus lots just don't like foreigners very much)!!
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:27 - Feb 19 with 4476 viewsFlashberryjack

I can see Poland and the other East European countries agreeing to us stopping child benefit being sent back home.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:28 - Feb 19 with 4468 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So then what's everyone's thoughts on this are we in or out ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:29 - Feb 19 with 4467 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:26 - Feb 19 by londonlisa2001

The more this goes on, the more utterly convinced I am that the vote will be to come out.

And it's almost totally to do with people wanting to smack his smug face (well, plus lots just don't like foreigners very much)!!

I'm so looking forward to the referendum campaign. It's going to be utter, beautiful carnage. And I have no idea how I'll vote.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:34 - Feb 19 with 4456 viewsDavillin

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:38 - Feb 19 with 4449 viewsSwanzay

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:29 - Feb 19 by exiledclaseboy

I'm so looking forward to the referendum campaign. It's going to be utter, beautiful carnage. And I have no idea how I'll vote.

Which campaign ECB, Ive already started seeing #Betterin adverts with 'if it wasn't for the EU, we wouldn't have so much equal oportunity.'
Well why the hell cant we make our own laws regarding equal opportunity?

Nonsense!
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:45 - Feb 19 with 4428 viewslonglostjack

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:29 - Feb 19 by exiledclaseboy

Tory Party will implode whichever way the vote goes ! Happy days!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:12 - Feb 19 with 4391 viewsJack_Meoff

I'd suggest all he gives a flying one about is exempting the City of London from any regulation. All else is illusory, tiresome; a boring pantomime.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Cameron's EU on 21:29 - Feb 19 with 4361 viewsDavillin

Curiously apropos this thread:

Anti-EU Campaigners Secretly Hoping Britain Stays in so They Can Keep Whining
19-02-16

PEOPLE campaigning for Britain to leave the EU privately hope the country stays in so they can keep bitching about it.

As the anti-European campaign cranks up its rhetoric, thousands of people are secretly praying for a ‘stay’ vote so they can continue to use the term ‘EUSSR’ and imply that all Bulgarians are thieves.

One Eurosceptic said: “We can’t see the point of foreigners at all. But at the same time, I need to be able to complain about them fiddling with my sovereignty with their big, dirty fingers.

“Also, discovering the term ‘EUSSR’ is literally the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

Another campaigner added: “I would love it if the French had the common decency to admit they’re not as good as me and some of my friends.

“But deep down, we realise we’re like Arsenal — without Europeans, we’d be nothing. Can’t we just be allowed to whine like children?”
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 4:01]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Cameron's EU on 21:35 - Feb 19 with 4354 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 20:28 - Feb 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

So then what's everyone's thoughts on this are we in or out ?

Let's get the fook out, before its to late.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 21:35]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:36 - Feb 19 with 4346 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU on 21:29 - Feb 19 by Davillin

Curiously apropos this thread:

Anti-EU Campaigners Secretly Hoping Britain Stays in so They Can Keep Whining
19-02-16

PEOPLE campaigning for Britain to leave the EU privately hope the country stays in so they can keep bitching about it.

As the anti-European campaign cranks up its rhetoric, thousands of people are secretly praying for a ‘stay’ vote so they can continue to use the term ‘EUSSR’ and imply that all Bulgarians are thieves.

One Eurosceptic said: “We can’t see the point of foreigners at all. But at the same time, I need to be able to complain about them fiddling with my sovereignty with their big, dirty fingers.

“Also, discovering the term ‘EUSSR’ is literally the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

Another campaigner added: “I would love it if the French had the common decency to admit they’re not as good as me and some of my friends.

“But deep down, we realise we’re like Arsenal — without Europeans, we’d be nothing. Can’t we just be allowed to whine like children?”
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 4:01]

What a load of dog shite

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:45 - Feb 19 with 4327 viewsCountyJim

Got to laugh at the BNP Sorry Ukip commenting on the negotiations ffs they want out whatever what's the point in asking them to comment
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:49 - Feb 19 with 4312 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:45 - Feb 19 by CountyJim

Got to laugh at the BNP Sorry Ukip commenting on the negotiations ffs they want out whatever what's the point in asking them to comment

So using your logic it's pointless asking any political party for their comments- because they either want in or out.

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:52 - Feb 19 with 4301 viewsCountyJim

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:49 - Feb 19 by dgt73

So using your logic it's pointless asking any political party for their comments- because they either want in or out.

With them yes he could get the best deal possible they still want out

Absolutely pointless asking them to comment
Cameron's EU on 21:52 - Feb 19 with 4298 viewslonglostjack

Cameron's EU on 21:35 - Feb 19 by dgt73

Let's get the fook out, before its to late.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 21:35]

Bet you used to love Auf Wiedersehen Pet. I wonder if the East Europeans have a similar TV show running now.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:54 - Feb 19 with 4297 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:52 - Feb 19 by CountyJim

With them yes he could get the best deal possible they still want out

Absolutely pointless asking them to comment

And he could get a terrible deal for the UK and the pro eu supporters will still want to remain in.
So still don't understand the point you're trying to make.

Cameron's EU on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 4288 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU on 21:52 - Feb 19 by longlostjack

Bet you used to love Auf Wiedersehen Pet. I wonder if the East Europeans have a similar TV show running now.

Is this the ridiculous attempts the pro eu camp will go too ?

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:01 - Feb 19 with 4267 viewsCountyJim

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 21:54 - Feb 19 by dgt73

And he could get a terrible deal for the UK and the pro eu supporters will still want to remain in.
So still don't understand the point you're trying to make.

Simple really whatever the deal they want out so they are going to slate it anyway

Just wait till the campaign started then get the token Black member to comment to prove they aren't racist
Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:05 - Feb 19 with 4262 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:01 - Feb 19 by CountyJim

Simple really whatever the deal they want out so they are going to slate it anyway

Just wait till the campaign started then get the token Black member to comment to prove they aren't racist

So it's pointless then to ask Corbyn for his views on the subject- because we all know he wants to remain in. Or Cameron for that matter. Do you suggest the only people who should be asked to comment are those who are undecided?.

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:05 - Feb 19 with 4262 viewsraynor94

Well done Dave, it's a deal

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:08 - Feb 19 with 4255 viewsdgt73

Cameron's EU "deal" negotiations. on 22:05 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Well done Dave, it's a deal

Cameron AKA Chamberlain- " peace in our time " and that ended well didn't it....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024