Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Fer 23:02 - Mar 2 with 7469 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Did well. Refreshing to have a player in midfield who can pass the ball...

Hopefully he'll stick a 30 yarder into the norwich net on the weekend.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Mr Fer on 18:25 - Mar 3 with 1357 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I think Fer might start saturday, he had a hit and miss spell with them and he'll want to put a performance in to shut up their support
Mr Fer on 18:50 - Mar 3 with 1297 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Mr Fer on 18:25 - Mar 3 by exiledinenglandjack

I think Fer might start saturday, he had a hit and miss spell with them and he'll want to put a performance in to shut up their support

If we go back to the diamond - certainly. Fer is clearly a much better option than Ki right now.

If we go for a wider formation and 3 central midfielders, I think it's a no-brainer that we use Leon, Cork, and Siggy.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mr Fer on 19:03 - Mar 3 with 1279 viewsdailew

Mr Fer on 18:50 - Mar 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

If we go back to the diamond - certainly. Fer is clearly a much better option than Ki right now.

If we go for a wider formation and 3 central midfielders, I think it's a no-brainer that we use Leon, Cork, and Siggy.

Leon and Cork too similar for me and we struggle for creativity when they play together.
Cork and Fer for me.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Mr Fer on 19:20 - Mar 3 with 1246 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Mr Fer on 19:03 - Mar 3 by dailew

Leon and Cork too similar for me and we struggle for creativity when they play together.
Cork and Fer for me.

Fair point.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mr Fer on 20:15 - Mar 3 with 1175 viewsEasternJack

Mr Fer on 18:50 - Mar 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

If we go back to the diamond for the next 4 matches then I reckon there'll be a queue to send Guidolin back to the hospital...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024