Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation odds 13:22 - Mar 7 with 2622 viewsProfessor

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

We have lengthened considerably from last week (in the range 4/1 to 8/1) to post-arsenal (8/1-16/1) as far as 33/1 now with 25/1 being more typical. Back-to-back wins have really made a difference. I believe a win and draw from 9 games will be more than sufficient and I am a pessimist.
Relegation odds on 13:28 - Mar 7 with 2589 viewsLandore_Jack

37 points maybe enough.

#backtojack

Relegation odds on 13:33 - Mar 7 with 2564 viewsSgorioFruit

Relegation odds on 13:28 - Mar 7 by Landore_Jack

37 points maybe enough.

Which is what the OP said :)

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Relegation odds on 13:54 - Mar 7 with 2503 viewsJBT95

37 will be more than enough, Norwich got to play Sunderland and Newcastle at home plus the Tyne-Wear derby a week Sunday, they can't all take maximum points.
Relegation odds on 14:28 - Mar 7 with 2414 viewsacejack3065

Relegation odds on 13:54 - Mar 7 by JBT95

37 will be more than enough, Norwich got to play Sunderland and Newcastle at home plus the Tyne-Wear derby a week Sunday, they can't all take maximum points.

I think Norwich could beat Newcastle, Sunderland and Watford at home. They also have WBA and Palace away which are also in the category of winnable. Norwich could get to 37 points with their final games.

Sunderland have the Toon away, WBA at home and Norwich away. I can still see Norwich or Sunderland both pushing 36 or 37 points. Its funy how results can go at the end of a season. Look what Leicester did last year.

We have an absolute hammer lock on a place in the PL next year but we need two more wins before we can start counting our TV money.
Relegation odds on 14:57 - Mar 7 with 2367 viewssherpajacob

33/1 for all the pessimists.

£15 pays for your season ticket in the championship next year.

Or for the optimists like me who've already renewed. £15 is an insurance policy which means I get my money back if we do go down.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 15:00]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Relegation odds on 15:03 - Mar 7 with 2343 viewsraynor94

Relegation odds on 14:28 - Mar 7 by acejack3065

I think Norwich could beat Newcastle, Sunderland and Watford at home. They also have WBA and Palace away which are also in the category of winnable. Norwich could get to 37 points with their final games.

Sunderland have the Toon away, WBA at home and Norwich away. I can still see Norwich or Sunderland both pushing 36 or 37 points. Its funy how results can go at the end of a season. Look what Leicester did last year.

We have an absolute hammer lock on a place in the PL next year but we need two more wins before we can start counting our TV money.

Norwich have only won six all season, and you think they could win five from the remaining nine? it ain't going to happen, four more points with our goal difference is easily enough

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Relegation odds on 15:12 - Mar 7 with 2300 viewsacejack3065

Relegation odds on 15:03 - Mar 7 by raynor94

Norwich have only won six all season, and you think they could win five from the remaining nine? it ain't going to happen, four more points with our goal difference is easily enough

4 points should be enough and they probably won't win another 5 for the rest of the season but some of their fixtures are definitely in the "winnable" category. If they put a run together that gap could narrow. Palace for example are surely starting to look over their shoulder? I think we will be fine but I'm wary of the "we are safe" settling in before we are really there.

We need to beat Villa and draw with Newcastle. Then we realistically need two points from any of the following: Bournemouth away, Stoke away, Liverpool home, Chelsea home, Man Citeh home, West Ham away. While we may not win any of those games I don't see us losing all of them.

Anyway, after Leicesters great escape last year I'm taking nothing for granted.
Relegation odds on 15:14 - Mar 7 with 2298 viewsmonmouth

We have a nine point start in a nine game season. Our rivals have been averaging 7.44 points per nine games for 8 months. The team on the same number of points as us is in total freefall.

Anyone still panicking is barking.

Blow it from here and we don't deserve PL status...in fact, to blow it from here, we'd be so useless we couldn't complain for a second if the Tanned Arses took our place.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation odds on 15:18 - Mar 7 with 2267 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Relegation odds on 15:14 - Mar 7 by monmouth

We have a nine point start in a nine game season. Our rivals have been averaging 7.44 points per nine games for 8 months. The team on the same number of points as us is in total freefall.

Anyone still panicking is barking.

Blow it from here and we don't deserve PL status...in fact, to blow it from here, we'd be so useless we couldn't complain for a second if the Tanned Arses took our place.

And we've got Villa at home soon.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Relegation odds on 15:23 - Mar 7 with 2246 viewssherpajacob

Interesting they make it villa, Norwich and Sunderland as favourite 3 to go down.

Personally I think Newcastle are more likely to go than Sunderland.

Some derby match between those two, the day after we play villa.

Relegation odds on 16:26 - Mar 7 with 2145 viewsABERSWAN

Relegation odds on 15:23 - Mar 7 by sherpajacob

Interesting they make it villa, Norwich and Sunderland as favourite 3 to go down.

Personally I think Newcastle are more likely to go than Sunderland.

Some derby match between those two, the day after we play villa.

Newcastle have a game in hand,that's why the bookies still give them more of a chance. It is against Man city though,so you'd think another defeat.
Relegation odds on 16:42 - Mar 7 with 2114 viewspikeypaul

Relegation odds on 16:26 - Mar 7 by ABERSWAN

Newcastle have a game in hand,that's why the bookies still give them more of a chance. It is against Man city though,so you'd think another defeat.

plus the north east derby is to be played at newcastle.

some bookies do have Newcastle at a lower price than Sunderland to go down
even given the home advantage and game in hand.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 16:43]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Relegation odds on 21:57 - Mar 7 with 1851 viewsSwansNZ

Relegation odds on 16:42 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

plus the north east derby is to be played at newcastle.

some bookies do have Newcastle at a lower price than Sunderland to go down
even given the home advantage and game in hand.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 16:43]

Sunderland have won the last SIX derby matches against Newcastle.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Relegation odds on 22:54 - Mar 7 with 1728 viewspikeypaul

Relegation odds on 21:57 - Mar 7 by SwansNZ

Sunderland have won the last SIX derby matches against Newcastle.

Yes I know.

However the bookies go 11/10 Newcastle 13/5 Sunderland 9/4 Draw for the next one.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Relegation odds on 22:58 - Mar 7 with 1715 viewsSwansNZ

Relegation odds on 22:54 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

Yes I know.

However the bookies go 11/10 Newcastle 13/5 Sunderland 9/4 Draw for the next one.

A draw would be good

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Relegation odds on 23:05 - Mar 7 with 1690 viewspikeypaul

Yes,perfect for us that would be and I think it will be.Sunderland will be happy with a point away
and as long as Newcastle do not beat Leicester in the mean time they will stay above them.

Fat Sam has got them fighting for their lives,watched a couple of their last games and they look very let's say committed.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 23:11]

Relegation odds on 09:02 - Mar 8 with 1528 viewssherpajacob

Relegation odds on 23:05 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

Yes,perfect for us that would be and I think it will be.Sunderland will be happy with a point away
and as long as Newcastle do not beat Leicester in the mean time they will stay above them.

Fat Sam has got them fighting for their lives,watched a couple of their last games and they look very let's say committed.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2016 23:11]

Based on performances of the two, you have to say Sunderland look the better bet to stay up.

Many pundits think Newcastle will stay up because they spent £24M on shelvey and Townsend, whilst fans who watch games think they will go down for the exact same reason.

Relegation odds on 09:17 - Mar 8 with 1494 viewsWarwickHunt

Relegation odds on 15:18 - Mar 7 by Joe_bradshaw

And we've got Villa at home soon.

We'll lose that one. It's the Swansea way.

Still stay up though.
Relegation odds on 09:31 - Mar 8 with 1472 viewsmonmouth

Relegation odds on 09:17 - Mar 8 by WarwickHunt

We'll lose that one. It's the Swansea way.

Still stay up though.

If we lose the next two, I'll change my mind again over getting 40 points. That'll confuse the bejesus out of Trampie.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024