Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A tough game tomorrow 09:02 - Mar 18 with 5047 viewsdgt73

Villa maybe having a nightmare of a season but still have some good & experienced players that can cause us problems.

I'd settle for a 1-0 win and 3 extremely valuable points which should see over the line.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

A tough game tomorrow on 16:27 - Mar 18 with 1519 viewskarnataka

A tough game tomorrow on 15:56 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

I completely agree with dgt - I'd settle for a goal bouncing in off Taylor's backside if it gives us the three points tomorrow. While I don't believe it's a 'must win' as I still think we'll get the points to stay up even if tomorrow goes wrong, I think that if we win it's over, particularly if Norwich don't win. So it's a one sided must win if you like.

Can't wait for this season to be over to be frank.

I second your last sentence, Lisa. It's a very long time since I wanted a season to end when it was still only mid-March. Every season has its highs and lows but there have been very few highs this season compared with any of the last 13 seasons and some of the lows have been about as low as you can get, the performances at home to Stoke and away at Norwich immediately springing to mind but there are plenty of other contenders before even considering all the off-field fiascos.

I'll be so relieved when we're safe and the strain of this season has ended and right now I'm just looking forward to the Euros having secured tickets and booked flights, accommodation, etc, something I thought would never happen and a nice way to fill a closed season for a change.
A tough game tomorrow on 17:26 - Mar 18 with 1472 viewsmonmouth

I'm still enjoying the season and hoping we will click. 8 games to find the real Swans. Got to take the rough with the smooth mun. It could be a lot worse and as for real 'highs' I'll remember the pure joy those wins at Everton and Arsenal for long time. No way would that have been so intense if we were mid table at the time.

I'm wanting us to tonk Chelsea, Stoke, Liverpool and City now....and prick Leicester's bubble and kick the Geordies in the nuts. Still plenty left in this season to excite. First though, lets put those brummies out of their misery.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A tough game tomorrow on 17:33 - Mar 18 with 1458 viewsGlyn1

A tough game tomorrow on 15:56 - Mar 18 by londonlisa2001

I completely agree with dgt - I'd settle for a goal bouncing in off Taylor's backside if it gives us the three points tomorrow. While I don't believe it's a 'must win' as I still think we'll get the points to stay up even if tomorrow goes wrong, I think that if we win it's over, particularly if Norwich don't win. So it's a one sided must win if you like.

Can't wait for this season to be over to be frank.

If we win tomorrow we'll be safe and then I'm hoping that one of the other teams go on an extended run of results purely so that Crystal Palace are sucked into the fight, just because I currently have an irrational dislike of them.

Come on guys, it's not been a boring season. We could be languishing in mid-table obscurity like West Brom.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

A tough game tomorrow on 18:04 - Mar 18 with 1425 viewsperplex

We are shite, for a prem side, luckily there are 4 other teams who are shite as well, hopefully we will get the three points tomorrow and those points we have in the bag will be enough to get us over the finishing line, but we have a very difficult run in so no way do i agree with those who are saying three points tomorrow and were safe, because of the standard of our football and the teams we have to play after Villa means it`s quite possible that we could lose them all.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2016 18:04]
A tough game tomorrow on 18:12 - Mar 18 with 1411 viewslondonlisa2001

A tough game tomorrow on 18:04 - Mar 18 by perplex

We are shite, for a prem side, luckily there are 4 other teams who are shite as well, hopefully we will get the three points tomorrow and those points we have in the bag will be enough to get us over the finishing line, but we have a very difficult run in so no way do i agree with those who are saying three points tomorrow and were safe, because of the standard of our football and the teams we have to play after Villa means it`s quite possible that we could lose them all.

Win tomorrow and there is no way we'll lose the next 7 games. I don't think we'll lose them all anyway.

But more than that, I just can't see two of the team's below us getting to 37 points to overtake us.
A tough game tomorrow on 19:10 - Mar 18 with 1356 viewsLeonisGod

We'd have to go on a spectacularly bad run for that to happen; worse than our worse when we were shot undrr Garry. It's possible of course, but unlikely.

If we can't get a result tomorrow we deserve to go down.
A tough game tomorrow on 19:19 - Mar 18 with 1345 viewslonglostjack

Would be good to get 3 points tomorrow. The pressure would be off and it would be good to see whether Guidolin has a few more strings to his bow.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A tough game tomorrow on 19:28 - Mar 18 with 1337 viewsOldjack

17 points behind us, We're far from very good but what does that make them ?,i don't think they've got any fight left in them. They are going down

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

A tough game tomorrow on 19:29 - Mar 18 with 1333 viewsJackfath

A tough game tomorrow on 19:28 - Mar 18 by Oldjack

17 points behind us, We're far from very good but what does that make them ?,i don't think they've got any fight left in them. They are going down

Correct Alan, no wonder you're in my all time favouriate posters list.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

A tough game tomorrow on 19:33 - Mar 18 with 1326 viewslonglostjack

Seriously hope we get a result tomorrow or this site will be in meltdown. I wonder who'll be first to post how rubbish we were. My money's on Latchford.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

A tough game tomorrow on 19:36 - Mar 18 with 1314 viewsSgorioFruit

Someone is due a hammering off us this season

3 nil swans

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

A tough game tomorrow on 19:55 - Mar 18 with 1300 viewsChief

It will be a very difficult game tomorrow. Shouldn't be, but it will. We haven't had a comfortable game since August! Tomorrow will be no different, no matter how poor Villa are, we still have to put the ball in the sodding net!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

A tough game tomorrow on 20:10 - Mar 18 with 1278 viewsmonmouth

A tough game tomorrow on 19:55 - Mar 18 by Chief

It will be a very difficult game tomorrow. Shouldn't be, but it will. We haven't had a comfortable game since August! Tomorrow will be no different, no matter how poor Villa are, we still have to put the ball in the sodding net!

.......and score more than once if we want a comfortable game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A tough game tomorrow on 20:20 - Mar 18 with 1268 viewsplasjack

A tough game tomorrow on 20:10 - Mar 18 by monmouth

.......and score more than once if we want a comfortable game.

Must remember my medication tomorrow, on the other hand 6 pints will suffice.
A tough game tomorrow on 21:32 - Mar 18 with 1203 viewsOldjack

A tough game tomorrow on 19:29 - Mar 18 by Jackfath

Correct Alan, no wonder you're in my all time favouriate posters list.

If you think that will gain you entry to my back door you'd better think again sonny

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A tough game tomorrow on 21:41 - Mar 18 with 1156 viewsowainglyndwr

The good thing is that we are rejecting Villa rather than being cocky. Hope our player do the same

Any type of win for us tomorrow will do
A tough game tomorrow on 21:45 - Mar 18 with 1148 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A tough game tomorrow on 21:32 - Mar 18 by Oldjack

If you think that will gain you entry to my back door you'd better think again sonny

Would you like to rephrase that?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

A tough game tomorrow on 21:57 - Mar 18 with 1128 viewsJack_Meoff

A tough game tomorrow on 21:32 - Mar 18 by Oldjack

WTF?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

A tough game tomorrow on 07:05 - Mar 19 with 1020 viewsEdmundo

I'd take a 1-0 right now, but you know if our only forward options are Gomis and Paloschi......we have to rely on Siggy and Barrow to do something.

It should be a stroll if we give it everything for 90 minutes and score the first goal.

No corners to them please.....my nerves are blasted every time we concede one 😐

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

A tough game tomorrow on 07:22 - Mar 19 with 1013 viewsVetchitBack

A tough game tomorrow on 19:55 - Mar 18 by Chief

Exactly.

Winning requires defending and scoring. And whilst we are able to do both we've proved this season that we don't do either very well.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

A tough game tomorrow on 08:53 - Mar 19 with 967 viewspencoedjack

Agree with most of that would like to see a good end to the season to carry some momentum into next.

Otherwise next season will be the same boring shit
A tough game tomorrow on 11:33 - Mar 19 with 927 viewsOldjack

A tough game tomorrow on 21:45 - Mar 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Would you like to rephrase that?

Nope you obviously don't know him, He crawls when he wants and is very prone to kicking back doors in ,rumor has it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024