Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
season ticket renewal 21:50 - Mar 18 with 2041 viewsstonedroses

anyone else finding it impossible to re-new tickets online?
season ticket renewal on 21:54 - Mar 18 with 2024 viewsairedale

Yeah, they've got crap systems people, go down the shop, its harder for them to fuk up that way.
season ticket renewal on 23:00 - Mar 18 with 1963 viewsmarchamjack

phoned up few days ago all done in less than 5 minutes

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

season ticket renewal on 07:05 - Mar 19 with 1877 viewslifelong

Yes, I tried yesterday and failed.
season ticket renewal on 09:01 - Mar 19 with 1824 viewsNeathJack

It's been the same problem on there for months. An utter shambles.

Maybe the Trust can ask Huw Cooze to find out from our Commercial Director what the loving fook is going on and why he appears to have done absolutely nothing about it since the issues were first brought to the club's attention in December?
season ticket renewal on 09:21 - Mar 19 with 1815 viewsdougie

season ticket renewal on 09:01 - Mar 19 by NeathJack

It's been the same problem on there for months. An utter shambles.

Maybe the Trust can ask Huw Cooze to find out from our Commercial Director what the loving fook is going on and why he appears to have done absolutely nothing about it since the issues were first brought to the club's attention in December?

I renewed my 4 with no problems at all and so have a fair few I know . Perhaps huw should ask the stadium what is going on since its their system. Other than the odd person on here I haven't heard any uproar that the system doesn't work. I would expect the commercial directors Twitter account to be bombarded if it didn't. Ever thought the fault might be with the user not the system ?
season ticket renewal on 09:26 - Mar 19 with 1809 viewsNeathJack

season ticket renewal on 09:21 - Mar 19 by dougie

I renewed my 4 with no problems at all and so have a fair few I know . Perhaps huw should ask the stadium what is going on since its their system. Other than the odd person on here I haven't heard any uproar that the system doesn't work. I would expect the commercial directors Twitter account to be bombarded if it didn't. Ever thought the fault might be with the user not the system ?

The fault is with the system. I know this as I had exactly the same problem at the end of Jan and was told by said Commercial Director on Twitter to either go to the ticket office or ring them. At the time there were many people encountering the same problem.
season ticket renewal on 09:34 - Mar 19 with 1801 viewsdougie

season ticket renewal on 09:26 - Mar 19 by NeathJack

The fault is with the system. I know this as I had exactly the same problem at the end of Jan and was told by said Commercial Director on Twitter to either go to the ticket office or ring them. At the time there were many people encountering the same problem.

What was wrong with it because it worked simply for me from the email link . It took minutes. One thing I've noticed from Dineen on Twitter is that he does proactively try and sort problems out that people have. I'm sure he would have contacted the stadium to see if there was a fault and if there was it would have been sorted then. Maybe there is different one now or simply human error.
season ticket renewal on 09:42 - Mar 19 with 1789 viewsjack247

season ticket renewal on 09:34 - Mar 19 by dougie

What was wrong with it because it worked simply for me from the email link . It took minutes. One thing I've noticed from Dineen on Twitter is that he does proactively try and sort problems out that people have. I'm sure he would have contacted the stadium to see if there was a fault and if there was it would have been sorted then. Maybe there is different one now or simply human error.

I get email and text links sent through to 'my own website' swansrenew.co.uk

When I follow the links to renew it just says 'no further tickets currently remaining'. I gave up after a few goes and renewed in the ticket office.
Login to get fewer ads

season ticket renewal on 09:46 - Mar 19 with 1781 viewsdougie

season ticket renewal on 09:42 - Mar 19 by jack247

When I follow the links to renew it just says 'no further tickets currently remaining'. I gave up after a few goes and renewed in the ticket office.

Worked for me. Did u ask the ticket office for an explanation. I would have done
season ticket renewal on 09:54 - Mar 19 with 1767 viewsjack247

season ticket renewal on 09:46 - Mar 19 by dougie

Worked for me. Did u ask the ticket office for an explanation. I would have done

No. But it wasn't a lot of hassle for me to go there and I half expected it anyway, although renewing online worked fine last season.
season ticket renewal on 11:14 - Mar 19 with 1717 viewsairedale

me with us, except it said 'only season ticket holders can currently renew'

Bloke in the ticket novice said, 'yeah, sorry about that'. Just like a pre-record.
season ticket renewal on 11:25 - Mar 19 with 1703 viewsjackonicko

I got the same.

However, if you then log in to the ticket master website with your usual user and password, you will find your season ticket renewal waiting for you to add to the basket. Add it and then goes through no problem.
season ticket renewal on 12:02 - Mar 19 with 1673 viewsOldjack

Did mine ages ago ,no problem

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

season ticket renewal on 12:07 - Mar 19 with 1668 viewsLoyal

Mine worked ok last week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

season ticket renewal on 13:24 - Mar 19 with 1608 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I've never had any problem with booking tickets on line , also never had any problem at all with tickets at any time from the club .
Not having a dig here ,but
Am I just lucky or do people know what they really are doing ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

season ticket renewal on 15:15 - Mar 19 with 1558 viewsjack247

season ticket renewal on 13:24 - Mar 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

I've never had any problem with booking tickets on line , also never had any problem at all with tickets at any time from the club .
Not having a dig here ,but
Am I just lucky or do people know what they really are doing ?

There is nothing complicated about the system, it's just a couple of clicks and away to go. It's intermittent though. I've bought tickets with no problems and I've had absolute nightmares on there just trying to do the same thing. Never had any issues at the ticket office to be fair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024