Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 14:15 - Mar 25 with 2243 viewsdougie

Charging 60 pounds for adults. Robbing gits. I won't be going that's for sure even though it is the last chance of seeing the swans at upton park ! We should have charged them the same !
West Ham on 14:28 - Mar 25 with 2208 viewsJackFish

Well it's £22 for season ticket holders and JA members...
West Ham on 14:59 - Mar 25 with 2159 viewsshimmie

West Ham on 14:28 - Mar 25 by JackFish

Well it's £22 for season ticket holders and JA members...

Has any confirmation been made around the date? Hoping it stays on the Saturday.
West Ham on 16:10 - Mar 25 with 2073 viewsJBT95

Isn't it £25 JA membership for non season ticket holders?

So even if you bought the membership and a ticket you'd still be saving money over than just buying a ticket at full price.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 16:23]
West Ham on 16:17 - Mar 25 with 2053 viewsJBT95

West Ham on 14:59 - Mar 25 by shimmie

Has any confirmation been made around the date? Hoping it stays on the Saturday.

No not yet.

This is no longer the last game at Upton Park, Tuesday 10th vs Man U is instead and it is live on sky sports. So this game might not be selected for TV coverage for that reason, although it was selected as the 4pm Sunday game in December. Wednesday 11th Sky got Chelsea at Anfield on so the Man U game can't get pushed back a day for Swans coverage on Sunday.

So I'd say it's 100% likely to be Saturday, but 12:45, 3pm or 5:30 is anybody's guess at this stage. I would not surprise me to see it on BT tbh and I really hope that isn't the case as I want to go to this game (it would mean a 1245 ko). Also West Ham are currently pushing for the champions league so TV companies will see this game as possibly an important game.

Last season's May fixtures were announced on 2nd April so hopefully next week they will announce it. The games mid week later in May have been announced for TV as they are postponed Feb/March/April games that have been rearranged.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 16:22]
West Ham on 18:30 - Mar 25 with 1921 viewspencoedjack

West Ham on 16:17 - Mar 25 by JBT95

No not yet.

This is no longer the last game at Upton Park, Tuesday 10th vs Man U is instead and it is live on sky sports. So this game might not be selected for TV coverage for that reason, although it was selected as the 4pm Sunday game in December. Wednesday 11th Sky got Chelsea at Anfield on so the Man U game can't get pushed back a day for Swans coverage on Sunday.

So I'd say it's 100% likely to be Saturday, but 12:45, 3pm or 5:30 is anybody's guess at this stage. I would not surprise me to see it on BT tbh and I really hope that isn't the case as I want to go to this game (it would mean a 1245 ko). Also West Ham are currently pushing for the champions league so TV companies will see this game as possibly an important game.

Last season's May fixtures were announced on 2nd April so hopefully next week they will announce it. The games mid week later in May have been announced for TV as they are postponed Feb/March/April games that have been rearranged.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 16:22]

Already booked choo choo hope it doesn't change
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024