Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? 23:27 - Mar 24 with 1968 viewsStarsky

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11898495/Schoolboy-reveals-

It's just the internet, init.

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 23:29 - Mar 24 with 1961 viewsDarran

I would.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 23:32 - Mar 24 with 1951 viewslondonlisa2001

I think that she should have received the same treatment as Johnson and should be in jail.

I believe that the difference between the way that women and men are treated in some instances are shameful and unjust.
If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 23:39 - Mar 24 with 1928 viewsDarran

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 23:32 - Mar 24 by londonlisa2001

I think that she should have received the same treatment as Johnson and should be in jail.

I believe that the difference between the way that women and men are treated in some instances are shameful and unjust.

Being serious I agree Lis,it goes to show the inconsistencies in the courts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 00:03 - Mar 25 with 1901 viewss1ackjack

It's difficult to comment without knowing the full facts of the case but it certainly would appear to support the old saying " the law is a ass"

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 05:15 - Mar 25 with 1848 viewsLohengrin

"...left him "scarred for life"

Those are the sort of scars every red-blooded fifth former could only dream of sporting!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 06:44 - Mar 25 with 1819 viewsVetchitBack

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 05:15 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

Those are the sort of scars every red-blooded fifth former could only dream of sporting!

Beat me to it.

My youthful scars are pretty crap in comparison

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 13:31 - Mar 25 with 1589 viewsexhmrc1

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 23:32 - Mar 24 by londonlisa2001

she actually deserves a longer sentence. In Johnson's case there had only been 2 meetings and no sexual intercourse whereas it is far more serious here. In addition she was in a job where she was meant to be looking after the boy and clearly has broken that trust. I do however seriously doubt the 15 year old had been forced into this. Like the girl in the Johnson case they were both old enough to know what is right and wrong. I suspect the prosecution might appeal against the unduly lenient sentence. The expected sentence would be expected to be about 4 years
If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 13:48 - Mar 25 with 1561 viewsLord_Bony

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 05:15 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

Left him scarred for life?... Took him 50 goes though did nt it. Had he been a few weeks older there would be no problem

Its different for guys we cant be raped by a beautiful woman. There must be an attraction and consent for it to work if you know what I mean.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 14:05 - Mar 25 with 1532 viewsHighjack

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 13:48 - Mar 25 by Lord_Bony

Left him scarred for life?... Took him 50 goes though did nt it. Had he been a few weeks older there would be no problem

Its different for guys we cant be raped by a beautiful woman. There must be an attraction and consent for it to work if you know what I mean.

Doesn't matter if he enjoyed it or not. A kid could enjoy cocaine but it wouldn't be right to supply him with it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 14:54 - Mar 25 with 1478 viewsDewi1jack

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 13:48 - Mar 25 by Lord_Bony

I wonder if I could have a couple of goes just to see if there is "scarring."

Seriously though.
Similar ages to the Johnson case but 2 totally different sentences.
Both should have been jailed as it is cases like this that will allow sentence appeals (grounds of sex discrimination possibly here?)

Although it doesn't mention that she is into beastiality.
Or mention any possibility of necrophilia or S and M...
so maybe I'm just flogging a dead horse here.

Sorry

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 15:12 - Mar 25 with 1455 viewsStarsky

Reading this thread is just like watching an episode of On The Busses
I wonder if you were that kids parent, would some of you have the same laddish attitude about this.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 15:21]

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 15:23 - Mar 25 with 1435 viewsStarsky

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 13:31 - Mar 25 by exhmrc1

she actually deserves a longer sentence. In Johnson's case there had only been 2 meetings and no sexual intercourse whereas it is far more serious here. In addition she was in a job where she was meant to be looking after the boy and clearly has broken that trust. I do however seriously doubt the 15 year old had been forced into this. Like the girl in the Johnson case they were both old enough to know what is right and wrong. I suspect the prosecution might appeal against the unduly lenient sentence. The expected sentence would be expected to be about 4 years

I would use the words "forced into this"
Manipulated more like.

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 16:06 - Mar 25 with 1395 viewsmonmouth

If it had been a 30 year old male teacher and a 15 year old female pupil he would be vilified and persecuted and probably get 8 to 10 years. Unless we are going to have different consent ages for boys and girls (and we don't) then her sentence is ridiculously light. Not necessarily for the sex either, but, like Johnson, the abuse of a position of power and trust with a child. That needs a significant and effective general deterrent.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 16:59 - Mar 25 with 1352 viewsFlashberryjack

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 15:12 - Mar 25 by Starsky

Reading this thread is just like watching an episode of On The Busses
I wonder if you were that kids parent, would some of you have the same laddish attitude about this.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 15:21]

Probably not.....and I'm not trying to trivialise matters, but there were a few female teachers in my school that could have easily scarred me for life, had they wanted to.

Sadly it was just another one of my boyhood fantasies that never came true.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 17:19 - Mar 25 with 1334 viewsOldjack

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 23:29 - Mar 24 by Darran

I would.

But she wouldn't that's for sure Scruff

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 17:36 - Mar 25 with 1308 viewsmax936

If Adam Johnson got jailed, what about this case then? on 16:06 - Mar 25 by monmouth

If it had been a 30 year old male teacher and a 15 year old female pupil he would be vilified and persecuted and probably get 8 to 10 years. Unless we are going to have different consent ages for boys and girls (and we don't) then her sentence is ridiculously light. Not necessarily for the sex either, but, like Johnson, the abuse of a position of power and trust with a child. That needs a significant and effective general deterrent.

Spot on Monny, she is just as bad as Johnson probably moreso because she went further.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024