Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs 16:58 - Apr 13 with 42674 viewsLord_Bony

You are no doubt aware that a consortium of US investors, led by Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan, is interested in acquiring shares in Swansea City football club. There is more information on this in a couple of articles on our website - click to read.

The articles outline the current position as we see it, and there is, of course interest in this ongoing situation across the whole 'Jackarmy' family. We are particularly grateful for your support as a full member of the Supporters Trust and have arranged, at very short notice, a meeting at the Liberty Stadium tomorrow evening (Thursday 14 April) at 7.30. It is difficult to say at this stage if there will be any additional information available at that meeting but we felt it would be an opportunity for members of the Trust Board to bring you up to speed and address any points/questions you may have.

The short notice and location of the meeting will, we appreciate, mean it will be difficult for many of you to attend and we will aim to ensure that you are kept up to date with developments both through the Trust's website and these emails.

Thanks for your support.

The Swans Trust team

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:00 - Apr 14 with 2627 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 20:52 - Apr 14 by Kennedy

https://twitter.com/StevenSOS1987?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%

Seems like everyone has gone behind The Trust's back on this just to get out whilst the iron is hot.

Our relegation troubles this season looks like they have frighted the other board members and have now made a plan to get out as quick as they can.

But when you buy shares at £50,000 (already had this returned four fold £200,000) and now they worth £5,000,000 what business man will turn that down. And for some £200,000 into £20,000,000

At least the TAX man will be happy 40% capital gains tax.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:08 - Apr 14 with 2533 viewsDr_Winston

Huw Cooze's heart appears to be breaking.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:08 - Apr 14 with 2526 viewsWarwickHunt

"Huw Jenkins and Leigh Dineen were invited tonight but declined invitation"
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:09 - Apr 14 with 2519 viewsBorojack

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 20:52 - Apr 14 by Kennedy

https://twitter.com/StevenSOS1987?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%

Seems like everyone has gone behind The Trust's back on this just to get out whilst the iron is hot.

Our relegation troubles this season looks like they have frighted the other board members and have now made a plan to get out as quick as they can.

But when you buy shares at £50,000 (already had this returned four fold £200,000) and now they worth £5,000,000 what business man will turn that down. And for some £200,000 into £20,000,000

When we were bang in the middle of a relegation scrap the TV cameras were always zooming in on a worried looking chairman.
I thought he was worried about our PL status for the right reasons.
Seems I was a bit nieve on that one.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:09 - Apr 14 with 2517 viewsmax936

So Huw Jenkins was the first to sign up, ffs plus him and the other gutless tw@t Dineen declined the invitation to attend tonight, that tells you everything.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:12 - Apr 14 with 2458 viewsChrisSCFC

Jack to the conference to be released in 2021.

The in depth story of how Huw, Dineen and JVZ killed Swansea City.
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:18 - Apr 14 with 2361 viewsBorojack

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:09 - Apr 14 by max936

So Huw Jenkins was the first to sign up, ffs plus him and the other gutless tw@t Dineen declined the invitation to attend tonight, that tells you everything.

Dineen deserved his millions for what he has done with our comercial department truly remarkable
But HJ & LDdeclining the invitation to attend sneaking about behind the trusts back with the negotiations.
Its all pretty sad really

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:20 - Apr 14 with 2333 viewsdobjack2

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:08 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Huw Cooze appears to be a decent bloke and I feel for him.

They were always going to sell their shares and we were always going to get to this point. It is the way that it has been reached by sh!tting on the trust and Huw personally that is so bad.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:21 - Apr 14 with 2319 viewsChrisSCFC

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:18 - Apr 14 by Borojack

Dineen deserved his millions for what he has done with our comercial department truly remarkable
But HJ & LDdeclining the invitation to attend sneaking about behind the trusts back with the negotiations.

Hope the American's sack him next week.
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:22 - Apr 14 with 2295 viewsOldjack

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:09 - Apr 14 by max936

I'll wait until i see what;s on the table from theses Yanks ,it's not looking good atm ,Huw has kept banging on about investment theses last few years ,but wheres the investment to date?. If they've sold their shares just to make a quick buck ,then shame on them ,because they may well have sold us down the river ,i hope i'm wrong though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:24 - Apr 14 with 2264 viewsDewi1jack

I'm still uncomfortable with any director of our club having any say in the running of the club, if they've gone behind everyone elses back and are selling their shares.

No honesty. No trust. No integrity.
No confidence in their judgement of what's best for the club, if they can lie and cheat as they have.
No one minds them making money by selling their shares. It means their families are sorted for cash.
It's human nature to ensure your family are sorted first.
But it has to be done with honesty and integrity.
If it's ever found that they (the sellers) have contravened company law, then get the Police to investigate and charge them.

"Beware the FRENEMY; enemy disguised as friend who pretends to look after your interests but really loves it when things turn sour for you."

"An honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth!"

Let's not start blaming the SD or the Trust about this mistake.
Trust by name and by actions. Honourable people doing their best for the good of our club.
They're not the ones who've been shifty as fuk.
The trust needs a major run on memberships and quite quickly.
Be nice if by the end of the month the people who supposedly love the club and are "STID- enough said" were facing outwards knowing there are 5,000 new members and the number growing daily.
Hope the other shareholders that have been stitched (if there are any no in agreement) get the ar$e and go with a no-confidence vote on the ones that have been sly.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:24 - Apr 14 with 2263 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:21 - Apr 14 by ChrisSCFC

Hope the American's sack him next week.

Every cloud...
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:24 - Apr 14 with 2263 viewsdougie

I bet. he might lose a contract if the yanks get in
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:25 - Apr 14 with 2245 viewsDr_Winston

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:20 - Apr 14 by dobjack2

They were always going to sell their shares and we were always going to get to this point. It is the way that it has been reached by sh!tting on the trust and Huw personally that is so bad.

He wasn't there to be their friend. He was there to represent the fans and hold the other shareholders to account if needs be. As EXCB said, there's precious little evidence that he did either. If he did then he (and the Trust) should have trumpeted it from the rooftops.

I don't doubt his integrity for a millisecond, but a more critical approach was obviously needed.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:26 - Apr 14 with 2231 viewsBorojack

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:22 - Apr 14 by Oldjack

I'll wait until i see what;s on the table from theses Yanks ,it's not looking good atm ,Huw has kept banging on about investment theses last few years ,but wheres the investment to date?. If they've sold their shares just to make a quick buck ,then shame on them ,because they may well have sold us down the river ,i hope i'm wrong though

The fact they declined to attend tonight speaks volumes for me

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:31 - Apr 14 with 2155 viewsWatchman

Ho Hum

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:32 - Apr 14 with 2136 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:18 - Apr 14 by Borojack

I'm so glad you put a "wink" behind the Dineen comment.
That tw*t has been stealing a living as the head of the comical department.

He showed his contempt for the fans by installing those f*cking crowd facing advertisement boards.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:34 - Apr 14 with 2102 viewsChrisSCFC

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:26 - Apr 14 by Borojack

The fact they declined to attend tonight speaks volumes for me

What a pile of shit.
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:34 - Apr 14 with 2100 viewsblueytheblue

Read that guy's twitter.

Keith Harris mentioned? Now there's a blast from the past.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/6076620.stm

EDIT: If Levein has been meeting Harris, then there's zero doubt Harris has been involved in brokering the deal in my mind.

EDIT2 : Have done more digging, Harris was a non executive director with us, focusing upon finding investment leads for the club. He was paid a salary for doing so.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2016 21:39]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:35 - Apr 14 with 2090 viewsWingstandwood

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:20 - Apr 14 by dobjack2

The trouble is accusations have been slung around that certain Trust members must surely have known? That they were in cahoots with the sellers? That they were lying/liars? That they were part of a white-elephant organisation? Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Well I believe the Trust individuals implicitly because they weren't the ones with everything to lose like the share sellers whom would be selling individual shares for multi-million profits. Of course the boards silence, complete disrespect for SCST members/leadership, underhand dealing has (albeit inadvertently) put the Trust/leadership in a stressful and unnecessary situation. Shame on them! The fact certain board members all of a sudden want to disappear completely out of view sort of says something does it not?
[Post edited 14 Apr 2016 21:38]

Argus!

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:39 - Apr 14 with 2007 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I left at 9:15

Huw Jenkins signed the heads of terms agreement on behalf of every shareholder except the trust. The document was signed on December 15th. The trust learned about the document on March 29th.
Two directors were described a being very angry that HJ had signed the document on their behalf without their knowledge. It may be moire than a co-incidence that the 75.1% is now being reported as 60% share sale in the light of that anger.

Levein wants to work with the trust he says and he was asked why he hadn't notified the trust back in December or earlier and his reply was that he was asked not to.

Huw Jenkins' reputation is in tatters there now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:41 - Apr 14 with 1983 viewsblueytheblue

How could HJ sign an agreement on behalf of directors without their approval?

I'm not an accountant but isn't that kinda allegedly possibly maybe but hopefully not fraudulent behaviour because ole big snout wouldn't do something like that?

EDIT : Think I've rescued it.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2016 21:45]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:42 - Apr 14 with 1953 viewsWatchman

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:41 - Apr 14 by blueytheblue

I'm not an accountant but isn't that kinda allegedly possibly maybe but hopefully not fraudulent behaviour because ole big snout wouldn't do something like that?

put the word allegedly in there somewhere ;)

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:42 - Apr 14 with 1951 viewsDr_Winston

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:41 - Apr 14 by blueytheblue

The lawyers will be rubbing their hands.

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 21:47 - Apr 14 with 1846 viewsHighjack

Keith Harris? Silver Shield? Have I wandered into a fu cking time warp?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024