Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City Foundation 19:56 - Apr 26 with 4285 viewsowainglyndwr

Guy in Rhos park all kitted out in In Blueturd gear and his van has large Blueturd Emblems .
Either he is a local working for the turds or scouting which I thought they could not do in this area now we have category 1 status.
Either way cant help it but makes my blood boil just seeing them locally
[Post edited 26 Apr 2016 20:37]
Cardiff City Foundation on 20:09 - Apr 26 with 3154 viewsjackjackjackjack

"with is van fully with large advertising."

?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Cardiff City Foundation on 20:37 - Apr 26 with 3061 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City Foundation on 20:09 - Apr 26 by jackjackjackjack

"with is van fully with large advertising."

?

Happy now clever Phuk
Cardiff City Foundation on 20:40 - Apr 26 with 3048 viewsjackjackjackjack

Cardiff City Foundation on 20:37 - Apr 26 by owainglyndwr

Happy now clever Phuk

Not being clever, didn't have a clue what you were trying to say.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Cardiff City Foundation on 20:44 - Apr 26 with 3024 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City Foundation on 20:40 - Apr 26 by jackjackjackjack

Not being clever, didn't have a clue what you were trying to say.

Sorry
Rushing and using a mobile.
Also pissed off seeing that Sh@t parked up at local football
Cardiff City Foundation on 20:48 - Apr 26 with 2986 viewsMurph75

Cardiff City Foundation on 20:44 - Apr 26 by owainglyndwr

Sorry
Rushing and using a mobile.
Also pissed off seeing that Sh@t parked up at local football

You're Russian and using a mobile??
Cardiff City Foundation on 20:53 - Apr 26 with 2962 viewsItchySphincter

The ones the train my boys wear Cardiff City gear Jarv, red may I add. It's a works team and Crapdiff donated them a bunch of stuff a couple of years ago IIRC.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff City Foundation on 21:14 - Apr 26 with 2881 viewsLoyal

It's a two way street these days, they feel exactly the same, especially in their once stronghold areas which are now anything but.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff City Foundation on 22:37 - Apr 26 with 2708 viewsJacknblack

That guy is a bloody superb bloke. He dedicates a significant amount of time developing girls football from pontardawe all the way down to Pembroke.
He is a category B coach that coaches girls from 10 up to senior players.
He has a job working for Cardiff City supporting and developing opportunities for disabled fans. He puts on events and even organised a successful family day at the Lego land on Saturday.
He would love the opportunity to work for Swansea City but there are no vacancies.
It is testament to the fact that Cardiff cannot find anyone else good enough to do the job that they had to poach a Jack to do the job.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City Foundation on 23:19 - Apr 26 with 2620 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City Foundation on 22:37 - Apr 26 by Jacknblack

That guy is a bloody superb bloke. He dedicates a significant amount of time developing girls football from pontardawe all the way down to Pembroke.
He is a category B coach that coaches girls from 10 up to senior players.
He has a job working for Cardiff City supporting and developing opportunities for disabled fans. He puts on events and even organised a successful family day at the Lego land on Saturday.
He would love the opportunity to work for Swansea City but there are no vacancies.
It is testament to the fact that Cardiff cannot find anyone else good enough to do the job that they had to poach a Jack to do the job.

Linden Jones would be a point of contact for him
Cardiff City Foundation on 02:48 - Apr 27 with 2524 viewsKilkennyjack

Cardiff City Foundation on 23:19 - Apr 26 by owainglyndwr

Linden Jones would be a point of contact for him

Linden Jones ? I was not impressed at all when i dealt with him. Ex scum player of course.

Beware of the Risen People

Cardiff City Foundation on 08:44 - Apr 27 with 2386 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff City Foundation on 02:48 - Apr 27 by Kilkennyjack

Linden Jones ? I was not impressed at all when i dealt with him. Ex scum player of course.

But he is the one in charge of Football in the community, thats the only way really if he would prefer to work for us rather than the Turds.
Especially when Sheffield Wednesday about to bring their season to a stand still.
Cardiff City Foundation on 10:14 - Apr 28 with 1996 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Foundation on 08:44 - Apr 27 by owainglyndwr

But he is the one in charge of Football in the community, thats the only way really if he would prefer to work for us rather than the Turds.
Especially when Sheffield Wednesday about to bring their season to a stand still.

Stand still!😀 It's been stop go all season bud. Never mind , a good day Saturday whatever the outcome. Well hope it's better than your trip to Leicester! 😊
Cardiff City Foundation on 10:32 - Apr 28 with 1972 viewsJethroJack

Cardiff City Foundation on 10:14 - Apr 28 by ScoobyDoo

Stand still!😀 It's been stop go all season bud. Never mind , a good day Saturday whatever the outcome. Well hope it's better than your trip to Leicester! 😊

Thing is....we get yet another go next season to visit Leicester, not to mention Utd, Arsenal Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs et al 😁
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 10:34]
Cardiff City Foundation on 10:54 - Apr 28 with 1947 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Foundation on 10:32 - Apr 28 by JethroJack

Thing is....we get yet another go next season to visit Leicester, not to mention Utd, Arsenal Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs et al 😁
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 10:34]

So you do bud, hope your trip next season is more enjoyable! No i don't really😊.
Cardiff City Foundation on 11:19 - Apr 28 with 1928 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City Foundation on 10:54 - Apr 28 by ScoobyDoo

So you do bud, hope your trip next season is more enjoyable! No i don't really😊.

Look on the bright side Scoobs. You won't have to go and get humped at MK Dons nor at Charlton next year.

You are in for more misery at Brentford and Rotherham though and your parachute payments will hardly cover whatever new donk you buy to play up front and then don't play him. Meanwhile, we'll be getting a minimum of 100m british pounds for playing the cream of the premier crop.

Happy days.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City Foundation on 11:24 - Apr 28 with 1920 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City Foundation on 10:14 - Apr 28 by ScoobyDoo

Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cardiff City Foundation on 11:43 - Apr 28 with 1900 viewsJethroJack

I've no doubt it'll be more enjoyable than your little jaunt to Brentford, although Griffin Park was always a lucky ground for us when I went there 😜
Cardiff City Foundation on 11:54 - Apr 28 with 1883 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Foundation on 11:19 - Apr 28 by monmouth

Look on the bright side Scoobs. You won't have to go and get humped at MK Dons nor at Charlton next year.

You are in for more misery at Brentford and Rotherham though and your parachute payments will hardly cover whatever new donk you buy to play up front and then don't play him. Meanwhile, we'll be getting a minimum of 100m british pounds for playing the cream of the premier crop.

Happy days.

Ah got a few to bite then, was never in doubt really😀. Hey Mon, on that subject of money, maybe you could lend your council a few mill to boost that shithole of a Town of yours? Would make a change, you bailing your Council out! Yes?
Cardiff City Foundation on 12:46 - Apr 28 with 1828 views1983

Hey Scoobs I've got an idea all those thousands of spare seats we see at your stadium on that lower league tv show we could give you a couple of quid for them? what you reckon

Cardiff City Foundation on 14:41 - Apr 28 with 1771 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff City Foundation on 12:46 - Apr 28 by 1983

Hey Scoobs I've got an idea all those thousands of spare seats we see at your stadium on that lower league tv show we could give you a couple of quid for them? what you reckon

I'd welcome that bud if it meant going back to safe standing and make a few bob out of you lot as well. Don't worry though we won't be bringing buckets over .😊
Cardiff City Foundation on 14:52 - Apr 28 with 1756 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City Foundation on 11:54 - Apr 28 by ScoobyDoo

Ah got a few to bite then, was never in doubt really😀. Hey Mon, on that subject of money, maybe you could lend your council a few mill to boost that shithole of a Town of yours? Would make a change, you bailing your Council out! Yes?

Fck me you are so far in the pas even your bullshit is haunted.

Cardiff City Foundation on 16:01 - Apr 28 with 1708 viewsoldcob

Cardiff City Foundation on 11:54 - Apr 28 by ScoobyDoo

Shithole of a town? I'll give you three words, Adamstown, Ely, Splott. I'll say no more.
Cardiff City Foundation on 16:08 - Apr 28 with 1701 viewslonglostjack

Mind the gap! It's about to get a whole lot wider.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff City Foundation on 16:19 - Apr 28 with 1687 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City Foundation on 14:52 - Apr 28 by Loyal

Fck me you are so far in the pas even your bullshit is haunted.

Brilliant

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City Foundation on 16:21 - Apr 28 with 1680 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City Foundation on 16:01 - Apr 28 by oldcob

Shithole of a town? I'll give you three words, Adamstown, Ely, Splott. I'll say no more.

The best bit is he lives up the valleys lol. Pot , Kettle, Black

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024