Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation 17:04 - May 7 with 2738 viewscaerleon_jack

Torn between wanting Big Sam to go down or the Toon Army (and Shelvey).

Both completely self-important and deluded, I would have rather both teams went down and Narwich stay up, but that doesn't look like happening now.

Who's your preference?

Insert something witty here

Relegation on 17:05 - May 7 with 2730 viewsunion_jack

Norwich and Sunderland for me but unlikely the latter will go down now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Relegation on 17:28 - May 7 with 2664 viewsLeonisGod

For me it comes down to who deserves to stay up. Sunderland have taken the game to their opponents in the last few weeks, so I'd rather they stayed up. Newcastle were set up not to lose today apparently, against a team who'd lost 11 or 12 on the bounce AND when they knew they had to get a result because of S'lands game in hand. So as Darren would say, f*ck em. The geordies deserve to go down for lacking balls and spirit. Norwich are effectively gone already.
Relegation on 17:31 - May 7 with 2643 viewsjack247

Preference is Norwich to stay up. Can't see anything other than Sunderland surviving, which is a shame, because I really dislike Sam Allardyce.
Relegation on 17:35 - May 7 with 2626 viewsPhil_S

Sunderland staying up will be no bad thing as they will go down next season, its been coming for a few years. Finally caught up with Villa this season and it will with Sunderland next
Relegation on 17:38 - May 7 with 2603 viewsDafyddHuw

Naarch are down. So one of the Mags or the Mackems.
Both sets of fans are fine.
Cos of his massive weekly wage, Shelvey says he's staying, come what may. So I'd like to see the Mags go down.
Also they're owned by Mike Ashley, the guy who treats his Sports Direct staff so wonderfully.
Also they've got Wonga on their shirts *shiver*
[Post edited 7 May 2016 17:40]
Relegation on 17:39 - May 7 with 2602 viewslondonlisa2001

Would have liked Norwich to stay up, but of the two, Newcastle to go down for me. It's childish, but largely to do with JJS's comments on how MASSIVE they are, can't stand Mike Ashley and also hate all the pundits in January talking about the money they've spent, how they will turn it around and we will go down rather than a club as big as they are.

I don't like Allardyce either, so it's a bit win win but Newcastle are gone I think.
Relegation on 17:42 - May 7 with 2572 viewsjackjackjackjack

Relegation on 17:35 - May 7 by Phil_S

Sunderland staying up will be no bad thing as they will go down next season, its been coming for a few years. Finally caught up with Villa this season and it will with Sunderland next

Sam bought well in the January transfer window; compare with Newcastle. So a few decent signings over the summer should see them moving a up the table a little.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Relegation on 17:43 - May 7 with 2566 viewsjack247

Relegation on 17:38 - May 7 by DafyddHuw

Naarch are down. So one of the Mags or the Mackems.
Both sets of fans are fine.
Cos of his massive weekly wage, Shelvey says he's staying, come what may. So I'd like to see the Mags go down.
Also they're owned by Mike Ashley, the guy who treats his Sports Direct staff so wonderfully.
Also they've got Wonga on their shirts *shiver*
[Post edited 7 May 2016 17:40]

Compare that to trying to unsettle Ayew in January, that 4-2 game which was the referees fault not theirs, employing someone you knew was about to go down for being a paedophile for as long as you possibly could, then feigning innocence and just being Sam Allardyce in general.

I do like watching Defoe though.
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation on 17:55 - May 7 with 2533 viewsSgorioFruit

id love nothing more than Newcastle to go down

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Relegation on 18:04 - May 7 with 2494 viewsFlashberryjack

Relegation on 17:39 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

Would have liked Norwich to stay up, but of the two, Newcastle to go down for me. It's childish, but largely to do with JJS's comments on how MASSIVE they are, can't stand Mike Ashley and also hate all the pundits in January talking about the money they've spent, how they will turn it around and we will go down rather than a club as big as they are.

I don't like Allardyce either, so it's a bit win win but Newcastle are gone I think.

Agree, I'd like Norwich to stay up and Newcastle & Sunderland to go down.
But I'm afraid it'll probably be Norwich and either Newcastle or Sunderland, and out of those two, I definitely want Shelvey and his mob to go down, for the same childish reasons as yourself.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Relegation on 18:06 - May 7 with 2485 viewsmonmouth

If only we had Shelvey, Doumbia, Mitrovic, Townsend eh. We should have splashed the cash in January to ensure our safety. Add benitez, and getting on for £50m worth of relegation saving smeg there. What no hope small time unambitious tossers from a backwater we are.

Oh and Naismith and whatever other heaps of overpriced shit that Delia bought. We should have bought them too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Relegation on 18:09 - May 7 with 2476 viewscaerleon_jack

Relegation on 18:06 - May 7 by monmouth

If only we had Shelvey, Doumbia, Mitrovic, Townsend eh. We should have splashed the cash in January to ensure our safety. Add benitez, and getting on for £50m worth of relegation saving smeg there. What no hope small time unambitious tossers from a backwater we are.

Oh and Naismith and whatever other heaps of overpriced shit that Delia bought. We should have bought them too.

Different team I know, but plenty were clambouring for Adebayor to save our season. Can't see Palarse taking up the option to keep him next season.

Relegation on 18:09 - May 7 with 2476 viewsTheKirkyLife

I want nothing more right now than to see Shelvey relegated. Hilarious.
Relegation on 18:16 - May 7 with 2452 viewsmonmouth

Relegation on 18:09 - May 7 by TheKirkyLife

I want nothing more right now than to see Shelvey relegated. Hilarious.

Plus us to beat city and the El Jerkoff given his P45.

Oh and those cruds up the road to appoint the Bellend or the Trollop.

Relegation on 18:22 - May 7 with 2419 viewscaerleon_jack

Relegation on 18:16 - May 7 by monmouth

Plus us to beat city and the El Jerkoff given his P45.

Oh and those cruds up the road to appoint the Bellend or the Trollop.

Huw needs to have a word next weekend and make sure that Bony doesn't go back on the Man City bus after the game.

Relegation on 18:36 - May 7 with 2379 viewsFlashberryjack

Relegation on 18:06 - May 7 by monmouth

Guilty as charged......I was, and still am to a certain degree, a pro Mitrovicite.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Relegation on 18:39 - May 7 with 2359 viewsmonmouth

Relegation on 18:36 - May 7 by Flashberryjack

Guilty as charged......I was, and still am to a certain degree, a pro Mitrovicite.

In all seriousness they've spent 80m to get relegated. Whenever jenkins or anyone else starts wibbling about 'the next level' shit he should be reminded of that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024