Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the best away ends I have been in with the Swans 21:48 - May 7 with 2086 viewsSE1_Jack

I was starting to lose faith with our support over the last few years but today was truly one of the best away followings I have seen. Non-stop singing all game, all positive which makes a change. Really enjoyed the rendition of Fransesco Guidolin too which was well received by the gaffer
One of the best away ends I have been in with the Swans on 21:53 - May 7 with 2039 viewsepaul

Certainly was an yeah nice touch that singing his name, Ayew beating his chest when he came over as in love the kin jacks

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

One of the best away ends I have been in with the Swans on 21:58 - May 7 with 1993 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A bit cramped under the away end not quite the place to hold a disco as some were trying to do at halftime.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

One of the best away ends I have been in with the Swans on 22:15 - May 7 with 1888 viewsepaul

Tbh that could have been quite dangerous too small and to cramped

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

One of the best away ends I have been in with the Swans on 22:25 - May 7 with 1835 viewsSE1_Jack

Could have been worse like;

One of the best away ends I have been in with the Swans on 04:14 - May 8 with 1532 viewsLoyal

One of the best away ends I have been in with the Swans on 22:25 - May 7 by SE1_Jack

Could have been worse like;

Fcking morons.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024