Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them Up The Road...Huge Club 21:25 - May 12 with 6153 viewssP7qupUf

Average away attendances for the Championship just out. CCFC 748 which puts them third from bottom. Only MK Dons and Charlton are worse, and those two were relegated!!
Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 21:28 - May 12 with 4553 viewsbuilthjack

They can't make up away attendances!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 21:30 - May 12 with 4533 viewsKilkennyjack

Bigger than Barca mind ....... #redbirds

Beware of the Risen People

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 21:32 - May 12 with 4519 viewsmonmouth

Doobie Doo will be along in a minute to explain that that's ok because ours were worse in 1932, or something.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 21:32 - May 12 with 4518 viewslonglostjack

Pathetic. They really should stick to rugby and shopping.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 21:35 - May 12 with 4490 viewsblueytheblue

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 21:32 - May 12 by monmouth

Doobie Doo will be along in a minute to explain that that's ok because ours were worse in 1932, or something.

Oh yeah, select only 1932 and conveniently forget 1920-1931 ;)

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:00 - May 12 with 4359 viewsMorSwan

This thread is a bit embarrassing.

Unless we took 2k+ every week then fair enough but we are the most inconsistent fans in the league. We'll take 500-700 to Sunderland, Newcastle and Norwich on a Saturday but fill the Emirates on a Tuesday night. I know north east is a lot longer but a weeknight is a lot more of a pain to go to.

Fans only want to go to certain games, we can't pass comment on any teams attendances, especially ones from a league below us regardless of whether they're our rivals or not.

Poll: What striker would you want?

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:02 - May 12 with 4337 viewsmonmouth

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:00 - May 12 by MorSwan

Unless we took 2k+ every week then fair enough but we are the most inconsistent fans in the league. We'll take 500-700 to Sunderland, Newcastle and Norwich on a Saturday but fill the Emirates on a Tuesday night. I know north east is a lot longer but a weeknight is a lot more of a pain to go to.

Fans only want to go to certain games, we can't pass comment on any teams attendances, especially ones from a league below us regardless of whether they're our rivals or not.

Bollocks. We don't claim to be a sleeping giant. This never has anything to do with comparing us and them, it has everything to do with their ridiculous inflated opinion of themselves and their 'big club' aspirations.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:13 - May 12 with 4264 viewsSwansNZ

Surely the 50,000 they get at each home game makes up for this?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:49 - May 12 with 4094 viewsmysonsarejacks

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:13 - May 12 by SwansNZ

..and they have a huge international following in Malaysia, possibly Denmark and the Peoples National Republic of Ohwhatanaassiam.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:54 - May 12 with 4071 viewsAl_Bundy

What happened to keep on this Cardiff crap on one thread.. now we have another !!

Is the OP having a low esteem day
Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:54 - May 12 with 4065 viewsJethroJack

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:13 - May 12 by SwansNZ

Not really, 49,300 of those tickets are given out for free.
Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 03:35 - May 13 with 3909 viewsDewi1jack

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:54 - May 12 by JethroJack

Not really, 49,300 of those tickets are given out for free.

And even then they'd rather be watching the Swans/ going shopping with their mrs etc.
Huuuuuuuuuge club.

Wales's capital and in the top division representing Wales's best on a World wide stage.
Oh sorry.
No they're not.
They leave that to us.

But they had bigger crowds back in 1927 see bud, so all's well.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 06:49 - May 13 with 3810 viewsScoobyDoo

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 03:35 - May 13 by Dewi1jack

And even then they'd rather be watching the Swans/ going shopping with their mrs etc.
Huuuuuuuuuge club.

Wales's capital and in the top division representing Wales's best on a World wide stage.
Oh sorry.
No they're not.
They leave that to us.

But they had bigger crowds back in 1927 see bud, so all's well.

I like your sense of humour bud, very rare on here.
Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 10:15 - May 13 with 3635 viewsRogueTrooper

Look, we can’t get away from the fact that their shopping centre is quite new. Which, trumps everything from coastlines, to areas of outstanding natural beauty, to our hugely superior Football Club, all of which’s recent success has been achieved without financial doping and by members of the local community. I just cant see past the fact that they have a bigger TK Maxx, which is why I’m so obsessed with them.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 15:20 - May 13 with 3449 viewssherpajacob

That average is inflated by the thousands they took away for the local derby against their longstanding fiercest rivals

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:05 - May 13 with 3265 viewsLoyal

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 06:49 - May 13 by ScoobyDoo

I like your sense of humour bud, very rare on here.

You couldn't say anything else, but being humble isn't your thing so please try harder.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:07 - May 13 with 3258 viewsLoyal

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 22:00 - May 12 by MorSwan

Swansea City's away travel is increasing year on year. Your glass needs reviewing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:24 - May 13 with 3221 viewsplasjack

Had huge potential for over a century, one year in P/L messed up and will wait another century for another crack at it. In the meantime we get further apart financially and team wise but they are the Capital city.
Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:26 - May 13 with 3215 viewsLoyal

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:24 - May 13 by plasjack

Had huge potential for over a century, one year in P/L messed up and will wait another century for another crack at it. In the meantime we get further apart financially and team wise but they are the Capital city.

And in Scotland Rangers and Celtic don't give a Fck.

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:49 - May 13 with 3170 viewsplasjack

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:26 - May 13 by Loyal

And in Scotland Rangers and Celtic don't give a Fck.

But the English second city is letting us down, apart from the Baggies.
Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 20:07 - May 13 with 3143 viewsacejack3065

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:49 - May 13 by plasjack

But the English second city is letting us down, apart from the Baggies.

I bet Man UTD wish they were a London team too.
Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 20:19 - May 13 with 3117 viewsplasjack

The only way out for the Capital city club is to leave the English league set up, and enter the Welsh Premier League.
Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 20:26 - May 13 with 3101 viewstaffpunk

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 20:19 - May 13 by plasjack

The only way out for the Capital city club is to leave the English league set up, and enter the Welsh Premier League.

No thanks, the mighty Ton and Gelli Bc are climbing the Amateur Leagues, a win tomorrow and we're up. I don't want a conflict of interest in my Saturday Aft supporting.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 20:38 - May 13 with 3072 viewsDr_Winston

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 19:24 - May 13 by plasjack

They're a capital city in the same way as Wiesbaden and Rennes are. Poky regional administrative centres. Not proper capitals at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 20:38 - May 13 with 3067 viewsplasjack

Them Up The Road...Huge Club on 20:26 - May 13 by taffpunk

No thanks, the mighty Ton and Gelli Bc are climbing the Amateur Leagues, a win tomorrow and we're up. I don't want a conflict of interest in my Saturday Aft supporting.

No problem They will win home and away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024