Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eder gone 12:20 - May 24 with 4232 viewsairedale

To Lille, 4 year deal I'm told. No links yet.
Eder gone on 06:58 - May 25 with 967 viewsWhiterockin

Eder gone on 06:15 - May 25 by waynekerr55

Contractual agreements. If they don't ask for a move via a formal transfer request they get paid loyalty money. We've got him off the books, but I wonder how much he's on at Lille. We were probably paying him more.

It goes on everywhere

Possibly the difference between the £4.5M and the £3.4M figures quoted.
Eder gone on 07:04 - May 25 with 956 viewsEdmundo

Cheerio then

Hopefully no more useless sh*ts this season. I was so hoping there would be another link to 'Gomis gone' in deal to bring in 'Goal scoring machine' Bony👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Eder gone on 13:52 - May 25 with 848 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Thanks for coming tara.
Eder gone on 14:02 - May 25 with 826 viewsLoyal

Eder gone on 06:15 - May 25 by waynekerr55

Contractual agreements. If they don't ask for a move via a formal transfer request they get paid loyalty money. We've got him off the books, but I wonder how much he's on at Lille. We were probably paying him more.

It goes on everywhere

I would imagine he agreed to the loan to Lille pending a permanent move.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Eder gone on 14:06 - May 25 with 814 viewswaynekerr55

Eder gone on 14:02 - May 25 by Loyal

I would imagine he agreed to the loan to Lille pending a permanent move.

Yes, but my understanding is if the player doesn't make a written request (or buggers off to play golf like tevez did) then they get their loyalty money.

Hence why agents stir in the background 😷

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Eder gone on 14:59 - May 25 with 751 viewsjasper_T

Eder gone on 14:06 - May 25 by waynekerr55

Yes, but my understanding is if the player doesn't make a written request (or buggers off to play golf like tevez did) then they get their loyalty money.

Hence why agents stir in the background 😷

I don't think "Loyalty" payments are very common any more, particularly at clubs that are openly courting players looking for a stepping stone to bigger sides. They don't favour either party, as written transfer requests aren't needed to agitate for a move, and clubs are under no obligation to honour such a request anyway. Signing on fees are almost always paid in full in payment for signing that first contract, either in a lump sum or spread out over time (Ayew & Gomis are still owed millions of theirs, guaranteed).

It's quite likely that we are having to subsidise his weekly wage for the remaining duration of his contract with us. He could have sat here earning £30-40k a week doing nothing, or move to France and take home less than half that, probably. It's overall better for us to chip in £5-10k a week as a sweetener in order to get rid of his full packet and pocket the £3.5m from Lille.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024