Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidetti 23:23 - May 24 with 11477 viewsAndyNak

Rumours online we've had a bid accepted for around £7.4m

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Guidetti on 23:25 - May 24 with 9285 viewshobo

Can't see that being true. Hilariously overpriced
Guidetti on 23:26 - May 24 with 9279 viewsnyc_swans

post like it's 2012?
Guidetti on 23:30 - May 24 with 9252 viewsDrizzy

Ridiculous price. We could have got him on a free last year if we were really interested. I hope we don't sign him at that price because it suggests he'd be our main striker next season which would spell trouble.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Guidetti on 23:32 - May 24 with 9237 viewsAndyNak

Not necessarily, we bought Eder for £5m and recouped that so could be seen as an option along with Paloschi

Gomis to leave then we get a Wilf-type £12m player in?

Guidetti on 23:37 - May 24 with 9207 viewsDrizzy

Guidetti on 23:32 - May 24 by AndyNak

Not necessarily, we bought Eder for £5m and recouped that so could be seen as an option along with Paloschi

Gomis to leave then we get a Wilf-type £12m player in?

I'd be amazed if we spent £20m on two strikers, mate. Not when we need about three other starting quality players. We already spunked £8m on an "option" in Paloschi.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Guidetti on 23:41 - May 24 with 9182 viewsAndyNak

V true, as things stand we have Gomis (going?) Ayew (not a striker but been played there and looks to be angling), Paloschi and then Eder just gone.

If Ayew and Gomis go I could easily see us signing 2

Not that I have any reason to believe Guidetti may be one of those but if you Google "Guidetti Swansea" there are a fair few reports from overseas

... And Huw does like going back for his favourites

Guidetti on 23:53 - May 24 with 9118 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hope not. Guidetti has shown nothing to suggest he is up to it since hes been in England

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Guidetti on 08:12 - May 25 with 8522 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We'd be better off with borja baston if we are in for him .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Guidetti on 08:35 - May 25 with 8450 viewsDewi1jack

Guidetti on 08:12 - May 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

We'd be better off with borja baston if we are in for him .

We'd possibly be better off with Lucrezia Borgia than Guidetti

Although De Bruyne left the UK, went to Germany and has returned a far better player and cost somewhere in the region of £64 million if my memory serves. Think he left Chelsea on a free as well.
At £7mill though, I do feel Jenkins and our sly, deceitful board would ensure he's our main striker, no matter what they say publically.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Guidetti on 08:43 - May 25 with 8416 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Underwhelming record in Scotland.

Hopefully not for us.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Guidetti on 09:17 - May 25 with 8309 viewsyogibear_412

Guidetti on 09:46 - May 25 with 8195 viewscostalotta

File along with Hal robson Kanu, James Chester, Bruno mango et al.

Players who've failed are not what we need. It may have worked in leagues 1 and 2 and maybe the championship but it won't work In the Premier. We just about got away with it this season. I doubt we will again.

Hopefully it's just paper talk to take the scent of our real targets, whomever they maybe.
Guidetti on 10:12 - May 25 with 8095 viewssherpajacob

Guidetti on 09:17 - May 25 by yogibear_412

Always dubious about these YouTube compilations.

It wouldn't be difficult to put together a few clips that make Gomis look a world beater.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Guidetti on 10:59 - May 25 with 7952 viewsJango

He scored 20 in 23 games for Feyernoord a few seasons ago which is an average that tops the like of Bony and Suarez. Maybe he just needs the right club. I wouldn't class him as failure maybe just a victim of man city that is starting to come good again.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 11:53]
Guidetti on 11:09 - May 25 with 7907 viewscostalotta

Guidetti on 10:59 - May 25 by Jango

He scored 20 in 23 games for Feyernoord a few seasons ago which is an average that tops the like of Bony and Suarez. Maybe he just needs the right club. I wouldn't class him as failure maybe just a victim of man city that is starting to come good again.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 11:53]

Bony had done it in the Czech Republic before he went and played in holland. His record across different leagues was up there.

Perhaps saying Guidetti has failed is the wrong thing to say but the point is he's not developed to his full potential. I'm not sure he ever will as the game is littered with those prodigies that just never live up their initial potential. It is what it is and he s probably championship at best.

Like I said earlier probably paper/agent talk to get a move or pay rise for their client.
Guidetti on 11:12 - May 25 with 7889 viewsClinton

I see he's playing alongside Iago Aspas at Celta Vigo. If we take Aspas as well it really would be a blast from the past.
i haven't really seen enough of Guidetti to judge to be honest. Someone on the forum was really singing his praises a few years ago.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Guidetti on 11:24 - May 25 with 7841 viewscostalotta

Guidetti on 11:12 - May 25 by Clinton

I see he's playing alongside Iago Aspas at Celta Vigo. If we take Aspas as well it really would be a blast from the past.
i haven't really seen enough of Guidetti to judge to be honest. Someone on the forum was really singing his praises a few years ago.

As they may have for dobbie?
Guidetti on 11:37 - May 25 with 7793 viewsJonnyTheJack

Wouldn't be against signing him like many on here. We were lucky to get a player of Bony's calibre a few seasons ago. It's hard to get a striker who has 20+ goals a season. I can't see us getting him back either. Pep will want a look at him. And they'd want to recoup a lot of that 28m they spent on him. Plus we couldn't compete with his wages now.
The team needs investment all over, we're not gonna be spunking £15m on a striker.
Guidetti on 11:44 - May 25 with 7761 viewscostalotta

Guidetti on 11:37 - May 25 by JonnyTheJack

Wouldn't be against signing him like many on here. We were lucky to get a player of Bony's calibre a few seasons ago. It's hard to get a striker who has 20+ goals a season. I can't see us getting him back either. Pep will want a look at him. And they'd want to recoup a lot of that 28m they spent on him. Plus we couldn't compete with his wages now.
The team needs investment all over, we're not gonna be spunking £15m on a striker.

You create your own luck!
Guidetti on 11:54 - May 25 with 7723 viewsjackjackjackjack

Bony came here because we were willing to let him go after a year, and we were in the Europa cup. It went it bit awry when Laudrup wouldn't play him, and he should have left in the summer, which is why we got Gomis in as his replacement, but he got the move away he wanted in the end.

Why would Bony want to come back? Money? No. Play every week? Possibly, but if he leaves Man City, I'd think he be more likely to go a top club in Europe.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidetti on 11:56 - May 25 with 7715 viewsJango

Guidetti on 11:09 - May 25 by costalotta

Bony had done it in the Czech Republic before he went and played in holland. His record across different leagues was up there.

Perhaps saying Guidetti has failed is the wrong thing to say but the point is he's not developed to his full potential. I'm not sure he ever will as the game is littered with those prodigies that just never live up their initial potential. It is what it is and he s probably championship at best.

Like I said earlier probably paper/agent talk to get a move or pay rise for their client.

You're probably right, I'm just trying to put a positive spin on it just in case this is true. To be honest I don't think we'll see another striker until either gomis or ayew are sold. We've spent quite a bit on paloschi as well and hopefully he'll feature more once Guidolon has got us playing the way he wants.
Guidetti on 15:43 - May 25 with 7229 viewsChief

Really hope this isn't true. We've just got rid of one waste of money forward who had a mediocre scoring record before he came to us. This guy did have a really good season on loan at Feyenoord one year, apart from that, I don't think he's hit double figures. 8 was his grand haul in a season at Celtic. While I agree some players just need to find the right ckub, I certainly wouldn't be spunking 7 and a half mill to find out whether it's our club. I'd need something more cast iron for that dosh

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Guidetti on 23:24 - May 26 with 6536 viewsSheffieldjack

This story has now emerged from a Swedish source as well. Can't say that I'm convinced he'd be the answer to our need for a new striker.
Guidetti on 22:59 - Jun 6 with 6010 viewsMillie

Scored last night, poor defending Ash, don't blame him for not putting his body on the line in a friendly
Guidetti on 23:05 - Jun 6 with 5975 viewsmonmouth

Guidetti on 22:59 - Jun 6 by Millie

Scored last night, poor defending Ash, don't blame him for not putting his body on the line in a friendly

Body on the line? He just let a bulky bustling bloke just run past him and made no attempt at all to defend. It was ridiculous. Let's hope that's his periodic brainfart done with now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024