Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillary Clinton 12:53 - Jun 7 with 25519 viewssnork44

Well Ms Clinton has wrapped up the Democratic nomination for the President even though she could be indicted by the FBI over the private email server scandal. Uncle Bernie is staying in, mainly hoping that she is charged and he can take over the nomination even if that happens we will end up with a President Trump.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hillary Clinton on 06:40 - Oct 2 with 1384 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 22:41 - Oct 1 by Catullus

Nothing would surprise me in American politics, not even an election being rigged. It doesn't make much difference to me though seeing as I believe whoever wins and becomes POTUS, America loses.
These two candidates have some similitude but the world is probably safer if Clinton wins, Trump is just itching for a fight with somebody. His finger on the button is a scary thought.
Though maybe we could put Trump and Putin in a room (maybe several other world "leaders" too) and say last person standing wins.

As I've said before, given the massive differences in policy proposals between Clinton and Trump, I don't see how you don't think it would make much difference to you who wins.

That just amazes me.
Hillary Clinton on 14:46 - Oct 2 with 1346 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 06:40 - Oct 2 by nice_to_michu

As I've said before, given the massive differences in policy proposals between Clinton and Trump, I don't see how you don't think it would make much difference to you who wins.

That just amazes me.

The differences between Trump and Clinton are as clear as night and day, but both candidates are unfit for the Office of President of the United States of America. Both are untrustworthy and have a shed load of baggage that would weigh down a 747.

Hillary Clinton on 20:57 - Oct 2 with 1316 viewsCatullus

Hillary Clinton on 06:40 - Oct 2 by nice_to_michu

That just amazes me.

Amazes you, really?

I'll have mo control over who wins or what they do. It will have negligible impact on my life. And what impact it does have, I will have no control over.
Unless Trump wins and starts a Nuclear Holocaust, it won't greatly affect me.

Therefore, it doesn't mske much difference to me. I will barely notice the difference between Obama and his replacement.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hillary Clinton on 22:22 - Oct 2 with 1291 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 20:57 - Oct 2 by Catullus

Amazes you, really?

I'll have mo control over who wins or what they do. It will have negligible impact on my life. And what impact it does have, I will have no control over.
Unless Trump wins and starts a Nuclear Holocaust, it won't greatly affect me.

Therefore, it doesn't mske much difference to me. I will barely notice the difference between Obama and his replacement.

Well yeh, obviously I'm not expecting it to have a huge direct impact upon you.

However, given that you have been commenting on a thread purely about the American presidential election, I just assumed that you would care who wins (for the good of society, world economy etc etc).

As a side note, I think you're underestimating the affect a good/bad American president can have on you, even if you don't live in America or have family there and so on.
Hillary Clinton on 13:57 - Oct 3 with 1244 viewsCatullus

Hillary Clinton on 22:22 - Oct 2 by nice_to_michu

Well yeh, obviously I'm not expecting it to have a huge direct impact upon you.

However, given that you have been commenting on a thread purely about the American presidential election, I just assumed that you would care who wins (for the good of society, world economy etc etc).

As a side note, I think you're underestimating the affect a good/bad American president can have on you, even if you don't live in America or have family there and so on.

I can have an opinion about sonething, even if I don't really care. Besides, like I've said more than once, America loses whoever wins.

Undoubtedly there will be effects that I feel but I will hardly notice where the shockwaves (large or small) emanated from. For the most part anything negative that I feel, I will blame Theresa May, her replacement and/or our government for.

Such is life.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hillary Clinton on 14:16 - Oct 3 with 1239 viewsJohnw102

Our big hope is she appoints Bob Bradley as Minister of Sport.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Hillary Clinton on 19:32 - Oct 3 with 1216 viewslondonlisa2001

As a moment of light relief away from today's upsets, I notice that the Trump Foundation has been shut down by the NY State Attorney General for breaking the law.

And he's been calling Hillary crooked? Dear me.
Hillary Clinton on 20:18 - Oct 3 with 1201 viewsDr_Winston

Hillary Clinton on 14:46 - Oct 2 by snork44

The differences between Trump and Clinton are as clear as night and day, but both candidates are unfit for the Office of President of the United States of America. Both are untrustworthy and have a shed load of baggage that would weigh down a 747.

Is the correct answer.

Sadly we have to have one of them so Mrs. Clinton wins by default. Maybe she's as ill as some people think and she'll pop her clogs early doors.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Hillary Clinton on 20:31 - Oct 3 with 1192 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Hillary Clinton on 20:18 - Oct 3 by Dr_Winston

Is the correct answer.

Sadly we have to have one of them so Mrs. Clinton wins by default. Maybe she's as ill as some people think and she'll pop her clogs early doors.

Hopefully she'll have Bob Bradley as vice president who'll then have to go home and manage America again.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Hillary Clinton on 03:44 - Nov 9 with 1088 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 20:31 - Oct 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Hopefully she'll have Bob Bradley as vice president who'll then have to go home and manage America again.

It has been rumoured that Clinton cancelled the fireworks display at the post election party as the Demorcrats polls may have shown that Clinton may not have a majority to be President. The party polls are far more accurate than the media polls. If so this will a very historic and scary night for the United States.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024