Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SAS hit list 09:26 - Nov 7 with 2548 viewsperchrockjack

I see SAS have been tasked with killing,by any means, top jihadis.

How do our Human Rights activists feel about this.

If they are killed, would they face murder charges brought by chakra butts and Home Secretary Diane Abbott.

Could they not be arrested given a fair trial and if guilty treated humanely in prison

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

SAS hit list on 09:50 - Nov 7 with 1869 viewsLoyal

Odd isn't it, and when they do they are put on trial and locked up..

Hopefully nobody goes to Gibraltar eh ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

SAS hit list on 10:49 - Nov 7 with 1811 viewsperchrockjack

God Morning ...and its a topic ignored by many until someone decides 20 /30 yrs later to investigate these fellas who do the really filthy work most of us are too cowardly to do or support.

We send these fellas into hell holes to take out killers who are responsible for thousands of innocent deaths , yet we seek to put THEM on trial.

I note Corbyn, aka working class hero, is not one for shoot to kill , which begs the question ,would a Labour Home Sec in the grotesque form of Diane Abbott hold an enquiry if SAS did take out 200 jihadis by any means.

Also, would the liberal end of he spectrum actually be against this action.

This is a war not a game. Jihadis see it like that, we dont

SAS hit list on 12:20 - Nov 7 with 1745 viewsmax936

They shouldn't make this information into the public's domain, military operations should be kept well at military level, we don't need to know.
My own opinion now that, it is out, is that I'm glad they are actively seeking them out and killing them and I don't give a fuk how either, should they face charges absolutely not its fuking a travesty if they do, they are going out into the battle zone, its kill or be killed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

SAS hit list on 12:59 - Nov 7 with 1696 viewsVetchitBack

People like the odious Chakrabarty and Liberty shout from the rooftops about the rights of genuinely dangerous Islamist fanatics but then when it's some drunk bloke types keys on social media and gets locked up for it their silence is both deafening and telling.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

SAS hit list on 13:12 - Nov 7 with 1676 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks for the replies on this most serious subject.

We all face times of worry as regards IS but we have people in the form of Human Rights lawyers and warped politicians who will play the humanist game.

I pray these lads watch their backs

SAS hit list on 14:30 - Nov 7 with 1610 viewsLohengrin

It's all horse sh!t! Does anybody think for one minute that should such an order have actually been given that it would be shared with the gutter press?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

SAS hit list on 14:36 - Nov 7 with 1599 viewsNeiltheTaylor

SAS hit list on 14:30 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

It's all horse sh!t! Does anybody think for one minute that should such an order have actually been given that it would be shared with the gutter press?

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that for a few years now they have been airdropped into 50 mile radius' with ATVs to slot high value targets?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

SAS hit list on 14:39 - Nov 7 with 1590 viewsNeiltheTaylor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845668/SAS-quad-bike-squads-kill-8-jiha

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

SAS hit list on 15:01 - Nov 7 with 1555 viewsLohengrin

SAS hit list on 14:36 - Nov 7 by NeiltheTaylor

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that for a few years now they have been airdropped into 50 mile radius' with ATVs to slot high value targets?

That's as maybe but the red-top columns yesterday were trumpeting all about "taking out" traitors.

"Great!" "About bloody time." That was the universal reaction in work from the boys passing the rags around in the canteen.

Let's not forget though we are talking about a similar scenario to Gibraltar and Londonderry. The enquiry into the former cost the tax payer tens of millions, the latter in excess of three hundred million. The soldiers involved have been hounded for decades, and for what? Carrying out orders?

Let's be under no illusions, Neil. What the politicians may hint at in stage whispers in 2016 will lead to good men being prosecuted for in 2040.

SAS hit list on 15:06 - Nov 7 with 1540 viewsperchrockjack

SAS hit list on 15:01 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

That's as maybe but the red-top columns yesterday were trumpeting all about "taking out" traitors.

"Great!" "About bloody time." That was the universal reaction in work from the boys passing the rags around in the canteen.

Let's not forget though we are talking about a similar scenario to Gibraltar and Londonderry. The enquiry into the former cost the tax payer tens of millions, the latter in excess of three hundred million. The soldiers involved have been hounded for decades, and for what? Carrying out orders?

Let's be under no illusions, Neil. What the politicians may hint at in stage whispers in 2016 will lead to good men being prosecuted for in 2040.

Which was my point but it ll be much earlier than that.

Abbott will ensure it happens

SAS hit list on 15:07 - Nov 7 with 1536 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I would imagine they have had this list for some time, and are now unable to locate the rest. This is likely an attempt to make them panic and make a mistake via a phone call, email, radio transmission or move location. It may also encourage a few to ring up the embassy and plead for their lives in return for intelligence.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

SAS hit list on 15:10 - Nov 7 with 1528 viewsLohengrin

SAS hit list on 15:06 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

Which was my point but it ll be much earlier than that.

Abbott will ensure it happens

I'd put the flags out if somebody was to come along and shoot that fcking thing!

SAS hit list on 15:13 - Nov 7 with 1521 viewsperchrockjack

SAS hit list on 15:10 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

I'd put the flags out if somebody was to come along and shoot that fcking thing!

Amen to that.

Which Lodge you in?

SAS hit list on 15:17 - Nov 7 with 1505 viewsLohengrin

SAS hit list on 15:13 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

Amen to that.

Which Lodge you in?

SAS hit list on 15:28 - Nov 7 with 1474 viewsProfessor

If they have declared 'jihad' they are at war. In wars we kill people who are the enemy.

If it keeps my family and country safer then good luck to those doing this. They should not be prosecuted. They are acting on our behalf, risking their lives.
SAS hit list on 16:41 - Nov 7 with 1419 viewsmax936

SAS hit list on 14:30 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

That's what I was thinking its not something you would broadcast is it?

SAS hit list on 16:46 - Nov 7 with 1405 viewsmax936

SAS hit list on 16:41 - Nov 7 by max936

That's what I was thinking its not something you would broadcast is it?

Another thing, surely we shouldn't be forewarning the enemy that we're coming for them, that surely puts those guys lives in danger, fecking crazy but not surprising.

SAS hit list on 17:07 - Nov 7 with 1367 viewsHumpty

Forgive me but has Diane Abbot called for the prosecution of SAS members for carrying out their orders?
SAS hit list on 18:29 - Nov 7 with 1309 viewsperchrockjack

Not yet hump,not yet ,but if the filth that is corbyn gets in then our lads are truly at risk.

They are protecting me,you and our families.

They need to do what they have to do.

Corbyn has already stated he said against this sort of action

SAS hit list on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1266 viewsblueytheblue

SAS hit list on 17:07 - Nov 7 by Humpty

Forgive me but has Diane Abbot called for the prosecution of SAS members for carrying out their orders?

If they go anywhere near that all you can eat buffet she wants to try... being prosecuted would be the least of her worries...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

SAS hit list on 21:57 - Nov 7 with 1121 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SAS hit list on 17:07 - Nov 7 by Humpty

No, perch and Loh are just fantasizing and hoping their wet dreams come true

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

SAS hit list on 22:06 - Nov 7 with 1103 viewsHumpty

SAS hit list on 21:57 - Nov 7 by Brynmill_Jack

No, perch and Loh are just fantasizing and hoping their wet dreams come true

Yeah but imagine she did though. The f*cking cow!
SAS hit list on 22:24 - Nov 7 with 1074 viewsperchrockjack

Hilda Ogden in her prime maybe but fantasise over Abbott.

Jeez ,you lefties eh

SAS hit list on 22:35 - Nov 7 with 1056 viewsBigPhilG

SAS hit list on 22:24 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

Hilda Ogden in her prime maybe but fantasise over Abbott.

Jeez ,you lefties eh

I wonder if the SAS would put the Resurrection on a list
SAS hit list on 22:45 - Nov 7 with 1035 viewsTheResurrection

SAS hit list on 22:35 - Nov 7 by BigPhilG

I wonder if the SAS would put the Resurrection on a list

You could line you, Murph, Fath and Teabag up and do them all in one bullet!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024