Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash! 19:45 - Jun 25 with 9881 viewsshandyjack

Reported on Twitter he's broken his collar bone, what a warrior

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ash! on 19:47 - Jun 25 with 5061 viewsTreforys_Jack

True , but should have gone off.
Ash! on 19:51 - Jun 25 with 5037 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Who takes his place on Friday?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Ash! on 19:52 - Jun 25 with 5023 viewsDarran

Ash! on 19:51 - Jun 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Who takes his place on Friday?

Collins.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ash! on 19:54 - Jun 25 with 4995 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Well....maybe not.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Ash! on 19:55 - Jun 25 with 4979 viewsjackportis

I thought it was irresponsible

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Ash! on 19:59 - Jun 25 with 4947 viewsTim_Harry

Not the first time Ash has soldiered on with a shoulder injury. He made the same decision to stay on against Chelsea a couple of seasons ago.

Wasn't the right decision then and it wasn't today.

Having said that, Collins doesn't deserve to play for Wales again so I guess it worked out for the best!
Ash! on 20:01 - Jun 25 with 4930 viewsjackportis

Ash! on 19:59 - Jun 25 by Tim_Harry

Not the first time Ash has soldiered on with a shoulder injury. He made the same decision to stay on against Chelsea a couple of seasons ago.

Having said that, Collins doesn't deserve to play for Wales again so I guess it worked out for the best!

Why?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Ash! on 20:04 - Jun 25 with 4907 viewsDrGonzo

Ash! on 19:59 - Jun 25 by Tim_Harry

Of course. Not like he's played nearly every minute of every game in the premier league game is it?
Login to get fewer ads

Ash! on 20:06 - Jun 25 with 4885 viewsjackjackjackjack

Ash! on 20:04 - Jun 25 by DrGonzo

Of course. Not like he's played nearly every minute of every game in the premier league game is it?

Much to the chagrin of many on here.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Ash! on 20:06 - Jun 25 with 4883 viewsPhil_S

Ash! on 19:55 - Jun 25 by jackportis

I thought it was irresponsible

This
Ash! on 20:16 - Jun 25 with 4815 viewsplasjack

Not being a medical man, but if it was a break surely he should have gone off.
Ash! on 20:19 - Jun 25 with 4795 viewsMurph75

He hasn't broken it.
Ash! on 20:21 - Jun 25 with 4775 views3swan

Ash! on 20:16 - Jun 25 by plasjack

Not being a medical man, but if it was a break surely he should have gone off.

I doubt that they could tell if it was a break or not.

The fact that he was less mobile, and the thought that Ireland would put ball into the area, should have meant he was off and Collins on.
Ash! on 20:25 - Jun 25 with 4742 viewsPhil_S

Ash! on 20:21 - Jun 25 by 3swan

The fact that he was less mobile, and the thought that Ireland would put ball into the area, should have meant he was off and Collins on.

Coleman should have overruled him, it should be the choice of the manager and medical staff not the player IMO
Ash! on 20:30 - Jun 25 with 4700 views3swan

Ash! on 20:25 - Jun 25 by Phil_S

Coleman should have overruled him, it should be the choice of the manager and medical staff not the player IMO

As it should be, in a game like that a player would always want to stay on, but the decision should not be his. His views should be listened to, but the decision should come from pitchside
Ash! on 20:30 - Jun 25 with 4693 viewsOldjack

what;s the betting he'll be playing on Friday

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ash! on 20:33 - Jun 25 with 4658 viewsshandyjack

Only reporting why the journalist on Twitter stated, hope it's just a stinger and he's fit Friday

Ash! on 20:53 - Jun 25 with 4543 viewsTim_Harry

Ash! on 20:01 - Jun 25 by jackportis

Why?

Because playing on with an injury can sometimes make the injury worse.
Ash! on 20:54 - Jun 25 with 4532 viewsJack_Kass

Well I think he acted like an absolute c**t

Had we conceded a goal down to his involvement, and gone out of the tournament, it would have been down to his petulance, he provably damaged it even more by staying on.

Mugged Coleman off big time, not good for team cohesion to see your captain do that. I know Collins is a bit s**t but he could have handled 6 minutes.

Wise the f**k up Ash

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Ash! on 20:54 - Jun 25 with 4519 viewsMurph75

Ash! on 20:54 - Jun 25 by Jack_Kass

Had we conceded a goal down to his involvement, and gone out of the tournament, it would have been down to his petulance, he provably damaged it even more by staying on.

Mugged Coleman off big time, not good for team cohesion to see your captain do that. I know Collins is a bit s**t but he could have handled 6 minutes.

Wise the f**k up Ash

Nothing like an over reaction.
Ash! on 20:59 - Jun 25 with 4472 viewsHighjack

Ash! on 20:21 - Jun 25 by 3swan

Yeah they probably couldn't tell if it was broken, I doubt the faw finances could stretch to physics with x-ray vision.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ash! on 21:00 - Jun 25 with 4466 viewsDrGonzo

Wise the f**k up Ash

Spectacular.
Ash! on 21:01 - Jun 25 with 4456 viewsDrGonzo

Ash! on 20:59 - Jun 25 by Highjack

Yeah they probably couldn't tell if it was broken, I doubt the faw finances could stretch to physics with x-ray vision.

I've broken my collarbone. You can sort of tell when you've done it like. Stings somewhat.
Ash! on 21:03 - Jun 25 with 4436 viewsTim_Harry

Ash! on 20:04 - Jun 25 by DrGonzo

I think he was staying on against Chelsea to protect that stat.

Probably should have let a 100% fit defender take his place though.

Just my opinion, nothing malicious.
Ash! on 21:24 - Jun 25 with 4318 viewsshandyjack

Wise the f**k up Ash

Wow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024