Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poland v Portugal 19:14 - Jun 30 with 3996 viewsdailew

Fab starts.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Poland v Portugal on 22:24 - Jun 30 with 1368 viewsMurph75

Portugal haven't won a game in normal time.
Poland v Portugal on 22:29 - Jun 30 with 1346 viewssherpajacob

I think the winner of Friday's QF, will make the final.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Poland v Portugal on 22:35 - Jun 30 with 1321 viewsjojaca

Poland v Portugal on 22:29 - Jun 30 by sherpajacob

I think the winner of Friday's QF, will make the final.

Gotta fancy Portugal on pens, I have not been impressed with Fabianski on the old pens situation.

Even when you know, you never know?

Poland v Portugal on 22:37 - Jun 30 with 1307 viewsbuilthjack

If fancy Fab to win this for the Poles

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Poland v Portugal on 22:39 - Jun 30 with 1299 viewsshenleymun

Fab hasn't got near one penalty in two shootouts so far
Poland v Portugal on 22:39 - Jun 30 with 1299 viewsDarran

Ronnie and Renato score theirs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poland v Portugal on 22:40 - Jun 30 with 1283 viewsbuilthjack

Poland v Portugal on 22:39 - Jun 30 by shenleymun

Fab hasn't got near one penalty in two shootouts so far

He's lulling them in to a false sense of security

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Poland v Portugal on 22:42 - Jun 30 with 1266 viewsbuilthjack

Oops

Login to get fewer ads

Poland v Portugal on 22:43 - Jun 30 with 1261 viewsbuilthjack

Fab is the first Swan home then

Poland v Portugal on 22:43 - Jun 30 with 1254 viewsbuilthjack

Tell you what, if we beat Belgium we are in the final

Poland v Portugal on 22:44 - Jun 30 with 1250 viewssherpajacob

First swans player eliminated

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Poland v Portugal on 22:45 - Jun 30 with 1230 viewsSwansNZ

Poland v Portugal on 22:43 - Jun 30 by builthjack

Tell you what, if we beat Belgium we are in the final

Yeah, of course we are.

Not English, are you?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Poland v Portugal on 22:45 - Jun 30 with 1212 viewsmonmouth

Poland v Portugal on 22:44 - Jun 30 by sherpajacob

First swans player eliminated

Fab is as bad as Doris at pens. Never gets a sniff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poland v Portugal on 22:46 - Jun 30 with 1210 viewsElward

As much of a great keeper Fabianski is, he can't read a penalty for sh!t
Poland v Portugal on 22:46 - Jun 30 with 1206 viewsGriffting

Poland v Portugal on 22:45 - Jun 30 by monmouth

Fab is as bad as Doris at pens. Never gets a sniff.

Terrible at pens bless him. Goes about 6 months too early.
Poland v Portugal on 22:47 - Jun 30 with 1123 viewsjojaca

Poland v Portugal on 22:43 - Jun 30 by builthjack

Fab is the first Swan home then

Needs to sack is goalkeeper coach on saving pens, he needs to wait a split second longer and not sell himself to easy.

Even when you know, you never know?

Poland v Portugal on 22:47 - Jun 30 with 1123 viewsphact0rri

I knew it... if they went to penalties it'd be portugal... :( Poland made a great account for themselves.

Guess getting Portugal might heighten the need to for our lads to win against Belgium.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Poland v Portugal on 22:47 - Jun 30 with 1111 viewsbuilthjack

Poland v Portugal on 22:46 - Jun 30 by Elward

As much of a great keeper Fabianski is, he can't read a penalty for sh!t

He needs to be back in Swansea in the morning to practice them

Poland v Portugal on 22:50 - Jun 30 with 1094 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Luckily I think Fabianski faced only one penalty all season last year (against Stoke if I recall correctly).

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Poland v Portugal on 23:24 - Jun 30 with 1018 viewsImAlrightJack

Worse semi-finalists since Argentina at Italia 90'. Portugal have to be my new national team to hate, England are off the radar for good now.

Portugal has to be the worse holiday I've ever had. I couldn't stand the toothless maids who were there all day and even took our drink off us, everybody spent all day picking nuts, every food shop was a glorified shack called a "mini market", while chickens ran amok, something UK Health and Safety would crash on like a ton of bricks.

Met a few ex pats who lived in Lóule since 1982 (the holiday was 1992) Couldn't believe what I was hearing, to live there that long you need to be high on something. A month later a St Maarten plane crashed and broke into many pieces on landing at Faro airport. Maybe the pilot was on drugs knowing where he was going to end up.

Is Lisbon any different?, this was Algarve, which seems very working class, run down and backward.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 0:17]
Poland v Portugal on 23:35 - Jun 30 with 992 viewsjasper_T

Poland v Portugal on 22:50 - Jun 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Luckily I think Fabianski faced only one penalty all season last year (against Stoke if I recall correctly).

As far as weaknesses go it's not the worst one for a keeper to have.

Fabs is a top keeper who did himself and his country proud in this tournament imo.
Poland v Portugal on 00:01 - Jul 1 with 911 viewsImAlrightJack

Eusebio turning in his grave after that performance and continuation of anti-football.

The people of Portugal seem happy about it all, if Wales were like this on the other hand, we all would be wanting them to win properly in 90 minutes at least the once!.

I also wouldn't be all pumped up like I am now.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 0:20]
Poland v Portugal on 07:09 - Jul 1 with 784 viewsbrawnman

Fab apologized for that he didnt help in penalties and then he started crying.
Poland v Portugal on 07:25 - Jul 1 with 772 viewsairedale

Poland v Portugal on 23:24 - Jun 30 by ImAlrightJack

Worse semi-finalists since Argentina at Italia 90'. Portugal have to be my new national team to hate, England are off the radar for good now.

Portugal has to be the worse holiday I've ever had. I couldn't stand the toothless maids who were there all day and even took our drink off us, everybody spent all day picking nuts, every food shop was a glorified shack called a "mini market", while chickens ran amok, something UK Health and Safety would crash on like a ton of bricks.

Met a few ex pats who lived in Lóule since 1982 (the holiday was 1992) Couldn't believe what I was hearing, to live there that long you need to be high on something. A month later a St Maarten plane crashed and broke into many pieces on landing at Faro airport. Maybe the pilot was on drugs knowing where he was going to end up.

Is Lisbon any different?, this was Algarve, which seems very working class, run down and backward.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 0:17]

Sounds good to me, I'd fit right in there, especially in my poncho. Fab could do with chasing a chicken too, make him better at pens.
Poland v Portugal on 09:47 - Jul 1 with 691 viewsperchrockjack

Lisbon is also run down in many areas but has magnificent edifices and places of interest.

Lagos in west algarve is a fine place .

Interior is still poor

People can be very arrogant but don't know why .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024