Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen to Stoke? 21:09 - Jul 20 with 50345 viewsJango

Gone into odds on to join Stoke with a few links on Twitter reporting a bid rising to £13.5million has been accepted by liverpool
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 21:10]
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:34 - Jul 20 with 3121 viewsPozuelosSideys

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:33 - Jul 20 by AngelRangelQS

It's fine if the money was spent wisely elsewhere but in recent years it hasn't been

Ugh, sadly, i cant argue with that at all.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:38 - Jul 20 with 3098 viewsmorningstar

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:17 - Jul 20 by Dyfnant

Doesn't mean we have to match it. He can just refuse to go there and sit tight until January. Pre contract for him then with a huge signing bonus, he has all the power right now.

Lovely stuff! Local guy runs down his contract at Liverpool so that he can sign for his local club for nothing. Is he Snow White, or Cinder fvckin rella? Take yer pick!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 22:39]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 08:58 - Jul 21 with 2742 viewsCopperJack

I find this story particularly depressing.

A local lad who, according to reports, would love to come home, but we only value him at £8m, despite being in the team of the Euros?

I don't think this squad is good enough to stay up. We scraped it last year and that benefitted from an excellent start before it all went to pot.

We need to stop signing under 21s with potential for £1m here and there, and show some serious ambition. I refuse to take the 'takeover' as an excuse for inactivity - this should've all been going on behind the scenes.

If we Joe Allen go, it's a damning indictment of our ambition.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:08 - Jul 21 with 2700 viewsSenhin

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:17 - Jul 20 by Dyfnant

Doesn't mean we have to match it. He can just refuse to go there and sit tight until January. Pre contract for him then with a huge signing bonus, he has all the power right now.

Can't approach a domestic player for a precontract.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:10 - Jul 21 with 2697 viewsoldcob

No one is considering Joes wishes here. Does anyone think he would WANT to go to Stoke? Just sit tight until January Joey and come home at a more reasonable fee. Or else see out the season with Liverpool and they get nothing in transfer fees and you get a huge signing on fee next summer.
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:12 - Jul 21 with 2688 viewspencoedjack

Joe Allen going to Stoke makes me want to spew ....,

If they are prepared to pay 13 million we need to match it ... Get the fuking cheque book out
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:13 - Jul 21 with 2676 viewsmagicdaps10

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:08 - Jul 21 by Senhin

Can't approach a domestic player for a precontract.

Legally!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:20 - Jul 21 with 2635 viewsPBJxxx

It ain't weird when u think of it.

According to TM our record arrival was bony 13.90M

However we are in a situation desperate for ST

Which will cost 10M at the least.

Buying Allen was a choice/option not mandatory like ST
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 9:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:23 - Jul 21 with 2622 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets not forget that these new people coming in were said to be able to take us to the next level............so lets see it from the off.

Teams like Palace and Stoke are busting the the 10M plus barrier on more than one player so lets see the intent.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:27 - Jul 21 with 2597 viewsmax936

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:23 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Lets not forget that these new people coming in were said to be able to take us to the next level............so lets see it from the off.

Teams like Palace and Stoke are busting the the 10M plus barrier on more than one player so lets see the intent.

Got a feeling we're in for a long wait, hope lm wrong but l can't see them shelling out big bucks tbh.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:28 - Jul 21 with 2594 viewsPBJxxx

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:23 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Do they meant

The next level will be regarding...

Stadium? or Transfers?

I only remember them telling about the new stadium

Not the transfers.
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:42 - Jul 21 with 2532 viewsicecoldjack

£13m in today's market was £6m in the old market.

Why the fck are we messing around ?

If we wanted Joe all en the time to buy him was before the euro ' s we waited and now need to pay the price.
Just get it done, he is not priority but we need to be pro active when the right player cones along.
Joe is potentially a player who we know can give us 6yrs minimum service,a player that is young enough to carry the swansea way for years to come.

If we don't sign him then I guess it's proof we were never really that bothered unless he was a couple of £m .

Hopefully things behind the scenes are different but from the outside it looks like Stoke have thrown a spanner in the works.
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:45 - Jul 21 with 2513 viewsjojaca

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:28 - Jul 21 by PBJxxx

Do they meant

The next level will be regarding...

Stadium? or Transfers?

I only remember them telling about the new stadium

Not the transfers.

Come on Joe run you contract down and sign for us next season, We will even throw in freedom of the City.

Unfortunately we are in a position where we have too many players in his position and priorities are elsewhere in the team. I don't want to see Angel Rangel starting games next season, we need an upgrade in the wings department and at least two strikers. But we also have to give youngsters a chance and maybe there is one or two ready to step up.

Even when you know, you never know?

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:45 - Jul 21 with 2513 viewsMrSwerve

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:20 - Jul 21 by PBJxxx

It ain't weird when u think of it.

According to TM our record arrival was bony 13.90M

However we are in a situation desperate for ST

Which will cost 10M at the least.

Buying Allen was a choice/option not mandatory like ST
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 9:21]

So let's bid 15m on a winger then.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:01 - Jul 21 with 2450 viewsPBJxxx

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 09:45 - Jul 21 by MrSwerve

So let's bid 15m on a winger then.

For godness sakes wingers aren't regarded as ST
Joe Allen to Stoke? (n/t) on 10:01 - Jul 21 with 2255 viewsswansea101

[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 10:03]
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:05 - Jul 21 with 2237 viewsMrSwerve

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:01 - Jul 21 by PBJxxx

Whoosh...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:06 - Jul 21 with 2228 viewsswansea101

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 08:58 - Jul 21 by CopperJack

I find this story particularly depressing.

A local lad who, according to reports, would love to come home, but we only value him at £8m, despite being in the team of the Euros?

I don't think this squad is good enough to stay up. We scraped it last year and that benefitted from an excellent start before it all went to pot.

We need to stop signing under 21s with potential for £1m here and there, and show some serious ambition. I refuse to take the 'takeover' as an excuse for inactivity - this should've all been going on behind the scenes.

If we Joe Allen go, it's a damning indictment of our ambition.

Excellent start 😂😂 rightio, 2 wins 2 draws and not another win until December, yeah that's fu ck ing league winning form there

When Curt/Guidolin took over we showed the same sorts form as top 6 side

Yes we need to strengthen as you need to just to stand still but don't lie about last year
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:07 - Jul 21 with 2223 viewsraynor94

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:01 - Jul 21 by PBJxxx

Chadli is not an out and out winger, he can play across the line, Ayew up top, Siggy and Chadli, sounds good to me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:09 - Jul 21 with 2210 viewsTom1912

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:07 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Chadli is not an out and out winger, he can play across the line, Ayew up top, Siggy and Chadli, sounds good to me

And plenty of goals in that lineup too.
Joe Allen to Stoke? (n/t) on 10:14 - Jul 21 with 2194 viewsPBJxxx

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:07 - Jul 21 by raynor94

I'd rather spend 15M at a decent, proven striker such as baston from AT not a winger or a multi player.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 10:33]
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:15 - Jul 21 with 2178 viewsAngelRangelQS

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:09 - Jul 21 by Tom1912

And plenty of goals in that lineup too.

He's scored a lot of goals before Spurs and doesn't have a bad record there either considering he's predominately a winger and I am guessing a number of those 88 have been sub appearances - 15 in 88 in the league. If we sign him I hope he can replicate that.

I wonder who else we would add.
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:20 - Jul 21 with 2143 viewsshandyjack

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:15 - Jul 21 by AngelRangelQS

He's scored a lot of goals before Spurs and doesn't have a bad record there either considering he's predominately a winger and I am guessing a number of those 88 have been sub appearances - 15 in 88 in the league. If we sign him I hope he can replicate that.

I wonder who else we would add.

15 in 88 league games isn't a great record at all, not for £15m. 11 of those came in one season too. Only 1 league goal last season

Poll: Expectation for the season

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:21 - Jul 21 with 2133 viewsCopperJack

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:06 - Jul 21 by swansea101

Excellent start 😂😂 rightio, 2 wins 2 draws and not another win until December, yeah that's fu ck ing league winning form there

When Curt/Guidolin took over we showed the same sorts form as top 6 side

Yes we need to strengthen as you need to just to stand still but don't lie about last year

Mid-Sept, October, November & December doesn't count as a start.

8 points from the first 4 games, including Chelsea & Utd was a hugely impressive start - most people were discussing Champions League football. Even Gomis was on form, which says a lot.

Those 8 points helped give us a much needed lift - in fact, without those 8 points, we'd have been in 17th place. But why let facts stand in the way, eh?

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 10:26 - Jul 21 with 2115 viewsTom1912

We clearly had an excellent start under Monk. That's a fact, I don't see how that can be disputed. It made the following months even more baffling really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024