Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) 15:24 - Jul 21 with 19638 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:07 - Jul 21 with 1718 viewsOldjack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:03 - Jul 21 by Flashberryjack

As someone eluded to earlier......maybe the Trust have released their secret weapon into the proceedings.
If they have, then serves the feckers right for treating the Trust like a bunch Mushrooms.

Please be true ,I've been against this particular gold digging by the board from the off, and leaving the trust in darkness throughout leaves a very sour taste

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:08 - Jul 21 with 1692 viewsLandore_Jack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:04 - Jul 21 by Borojack

Whats the secret weapon do tell

Huw & Co broke the existing shareholders agreement.

#backtojack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 1656 viewspencoedjack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:07 - Jul 21 by Oldjack

Please be true ,I've been against this particular gold digging by the board from the off, and leaving the trust in darkness throughout leaves a very sour taste

The taste of relegation will taste far worse.
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:11 - Jul 21 with 1615 viewsraynor94

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:00 - Jul 21 by monmouth

No, not until we know more. Nobody except us (the supporters and club) gives a flying bollock when this announcement is made.

In fact, if anything, it'll be good if it throws a spotlight on what's really going on here. Enough has been made of our 'perfect' ownership model, not least by government. Some serious press scrutiny would be very welcome, and if this starts the lazy buggers thinking, then good.

Calling a press conference for Four, media in attendance and the deal hasn't even been finalised, I do find that shambolic, hopefully as you say some scrutiny of this farce is urgently needed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:13 - Jul 21 with 1561 viewsFlashberryjack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:04 - Jul 21 by Borojack

Whats the secret weapon do tell

If I told you it wouldn't be a secret then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:13 - Jul 21 with 1557 viewsOldjack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:09 - Jul 21 by pencoedjack

The taste of relegation will taste far worse.

Been there done that and shed a tear

something doesn't feel right about this so called takeover

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:14 - Jul 21 with 1545 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just been told that "two minority shareholders are disputing the legality of the deal".

No idea whether it's true or not.

Poll: Tory leader

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:14 - Jul 21 with 1544 viewsDr_Winston

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:11 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Calling a press conference for Four, media in attendance and the deal hasn't even been finalised, I do find that shambolic, hopefully as you say some scrutiny of this farce is urgently needed

So who is embarrassed? Not the supporters.

Only ones looking stupid are those doing the buying and selling, and frankly they deserve it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:16 - Jul 21 with 1521 viewsraynor94

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:14 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

So who is embarrassed? Not the supporters.

Only ones looking stupid are those doing the buying and selling, and frankly they deserve it.

Exactly!8

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:17 - Jul 21 with 1495 viewsNeathJack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:14 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Just been told that "two minority shareholders are disputing the legality of the deal".

No idea whether it's true or not.

Katzen and his mate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36862119
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:20 - Jul 21 with 1443 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im confused. Just got home. Has this shitshow even started yet?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:20 - Jul 21 with 1439 viewsCooperman

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 16:24 - Jul 21 by AngelRangelQS

Nothing will ever beat the Brenda press conference at Wigan

I don't recall, what happened?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:20 - Jul 21 with 1438 viewsLandore_Jack

Hope the deal falls through.

#backtojack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:22 - Jul 21 with 1396 viewsTummer_from_Texas

By definition, isn't every shareholder "minority?"

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:22 - Jul 21 with 1375 viewsGoldminer

I wonder if a certain shareholder with an estranged wife is having issues?
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:22 - Jul 21 with 1375 viewsWatchman

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:50 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Absolute shambles, what a laughing stock we are!

no! what a laughing stock they are!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:24 - Jul 21 with 1351 viewsBorojack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:20 - Jul 21 by Landore_Jack

Hope the deal falls through.

What time does Nick Cussack and Brendan Batson arrive

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:24 - Jul 21 with 1340 viewsPrivate_Partz

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:17 - Jul 21 by NeathJack

Katzen and his mate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36862119

Seems like it is not only the Trust that has been less than fully informed about the 'investment'. 'Kept in the dark' may be a better term.
This could easily go nipples up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:25 - Jul 21 with 1321 viewsCooperman

It's bed time where I am so I'm calling it a night. Will tune back in 7 hours from now with high expectations.

Nos da.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:27 - Jul 21 with 1270 viewslonglostjack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:24 - Jul 21 by Borojack

What time does Nick Cussack and Brendan Batson arrive

If only our new US friends had involved the Trust from the beginning. Oh well hope they live and learn.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:28 - Jul 21 with 1265 viewsPrivate_Partz

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:25 - Jul 21 by Cooperman

It's bed time where I am so I'm calling it a night. Will tune back in 7 hours from now with high expectations.

Nos da.

Give it 17 hours at least. ;-) sleep tight.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:28 - Jul 21 with 1248 viewsdobjack2

Plenty of time for the megabus to bring Joe, bony and anyone else now.
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:29 - Jul 21 with 1238 viewsGriffting

So Kaplan won't be at the next presser now because he's got a meeting tomorrow in California. That's providing this thing still goes ahead of course.
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:30 - Jul 21 with 1208 viewsBorojack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:27 - Jul 21 by longlostjack

If only our new US friends had involved the Trust from the beginning. Oh well hope they live and learn.

I think it was the sellers who wanted to keep the trust in the dark not the Americans.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:30 - Jul 21 with 1208 viewsWatchman

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:24 - Jul 21 by Private_Partz

Seems like it is not only the Trust that has been less than fully informed about the 'investment'. 'Kept in the dark' may be a better term.
This could easily go nipples up.

at least Kaplan can claim the airmiles

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024