Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are there so many scorpions ? 17:09 - Jul 26 with 992 viewsattila_the_hun

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/mystery-of-scorpions-on-roads-and-walls-

"I'm Free"

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 17:49 - Jul 26 with 940 viewsWingstandwood

Now I could be wrong? Could this be some kind of marketing ploy? A similar stunt/occurrence (unexplained during early stages/appearances) happened when the Osprey's were about to launch a few years back?

The (at the time) unfamiliar and unknown Ospreys club badge logo appeared here there and everywhere all over Swansea.......The reason for its appearances i.e. the official unveiling and 'commercial' launch of Ospreys RFC happened at a latter date.

Argus!

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 20:08 - Jul 26 with 855 viewsjackthepeg

It is the new name of the Swans for the coming season. Swansea Scorpions , has a nice ring to it.

Lets hope it doesn;t have a sting in the tai!
Why are there so many scorpions ? on 20:51 - Jul 26 with 803 viewsClinton

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 20:08 - Jul 26 by jackthepeg

It is the new name of the Swans for the coming season. Swansea Scorpions , has a nice ring to it.

Your coat is by the door.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 21:08 - Jul 26 with 773 viewsWingstandwood

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 20:08 - Jul 26 by jackthepeg

Sorry I did not elaborate! I do not think (in a million years) this scorpion thing is anything to do with the Swans but maybe something to do with other/another commercial interest. Swansea Scorpions perish the thought!

Argus!

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 21:33 - Jul 26 with 733 viewsmysonsarejacks

Perhaps "a wind of change"

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 21:42 - Jul 26 with 725 viewsWingstandwood

May I just add I think the Osprey's logo/badge is utterly atrocious looking more like one of those Masquerade ballroom masks you see in BBC 18th century costume dramas. Love our Swan design however i.e. actually looks like it belongs on a football jersey!

Argus!

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 21:53 - Jul 26 with 701 viewsattila_the_hun

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 17:49 - Jul 26 by Wingstandwood

Now I could be wrong? Could this be some kind of marketing ploy? A similar stunt/occurrence (unexplained during early stages/appearances) happened when the Osprey's were about to launch a few years back?

The (at the time) unfamiliar and unknown Ospreys club badge logo appeared here there and everywhere all over Swansea.......The reason for its appearances i.e. the official unveiling and 'commercial' launch of Ospreys RFC happened at a latter date.

good thinking
do you think maybe these guys have summit to do with it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Wales_Scorpions
but they play in Mountain Ash so seems a bit out

"I'm Free"

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 22:17 - Jul 26 with 673 viewsmorningstar

They look more like the crabs in the pool from the Perishers cartoons!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 22:45 - Jul 26 with 646 viewsBanosswan

Why are there so many scorpions ? on 21:42 - Jul 26 by Wingstandwood

May I just add I think the Osprey's logo/badge is utterly atrocious looking more like one of those Masquerade ballroom masks you see in BBC 18th century costume dramas. Love our Swan design however i.e. actually looks like it belongs on a football jersey!

Definitely agree. They need a rebrand desperately.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024