Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:49 - Aug 8 with 51316 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Aug 13 with 2775 viewsLord_Bony

LLorente ffs

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Aug 13 with 2751 viewsTheKirkyLife

Montero has looked really dangerous since coming on. Done much more than Routledge at least. Time for Dyer I think.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 13 with 2663 viewsLord_Bony

Yeahhh

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 13 with 2657 viewsPozuelosSideys

Get in you blart

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 13 with 2649 viewsTheKirkyLife

FEEEEEEEEEEER!!!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 13 with 2640 viewssully49

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 13 by Magic_Michu

Surely Dyer needs to be given a chance today now. He can't be any worse, surely!?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 13 with 2636 viewsHugeEnkins

Fcking get in there!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 13 with 2625 viewsSmellyplumz

Just about to slag off Fer and he bangs one in haha

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 13 with 2624 viewsMagic_Michu

Get in!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 13 with 2573 viewsepaul

Yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss get in

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 13 with 2505 viewsoldtownjack

Superb get in there. Just got to hold on - I'd forgotten how stressful saturday afternoons can be!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 13 with 2470 viewssully49

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 13 by Smellyplumz

Just about to slag off Fer and he bangs one in haha

Slag him off all you like, buddy. STID

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 13 with 2464 viewsswanjackal

Cross the ball enough and Llorente will do the old school centre forward thing and trouble the keeper. Montero, as I mentioned before the game, is the only wideman really capable of delivering decent enough balls from our wingers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 13 with 2422 viewsnierika

GET THE F IN THERE!!!!!!!!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 13 with 2395 viewsDJack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 13 by oldtownjack

Superb get in there. Just got to hold on - I'd forgotten how stressful saturday afternoons can be!

"I'd forgotten how stressful saturday afternoons can be!"

Saturday afternoons!... I believe you mean watching the Swans

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 13 with 2386 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 13 by oldtownjack

Haha was just thinking the same thing YJB
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 13 with 2369 viewsGowerjack

Mark Crutches looked happy....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 13 with 2277 viewsBournedore

Fab should have come for the first ball then. Twitchy.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 13 with 2153 viewsTheKirkyLife

WHAT A SAVE THAT WAS
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 13 with 2152 viewsPozuelosSideys

Save Lukas!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 13 with 2127 viewsepaul

What a save!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 13 with 2126 viewsairedale

Our Pole in the goal.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 13 with 2072 viewsPhaedrus

Weve got a

In our goal

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 13 with 2071 viewsBournedore

Wow. That shut me up.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 13 with 2024 viewssully49

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 13 by nierika

GET THE F IN THERE!!!!!!!!

FAB ulous

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024